Lol, I bet all you fat-ass nerds have never gone into the military...

Lol, I bet all you fat-ass nerds have never gone into the military. How does it feel that you will never fight to expand Donald Trump's empire? I could walk into your house, slap your ass, and sit on your couch. And what could you do about it? That's right, absolutely nothing.

Nah. I could hold the Cheetos just out of your reach.

>US Military
>Neckbeards are allowed and not against regulations
>Poorly bloused pants are allowed as well

Why the hell is he built like Steve from Minecraft? His head is almost perfectly square.

US military = filled with fags

Fact or fiction?

you cant walk into my house because I live on a flying air fortress. Try again, hun.

bro he's probably SF

Fact

I've independently confirmed this by thinking about it

>private thinking he's hot shit when he's just begun

Is that your response? Really? All the effort I put into my post, and you respond with that ‘witty’ retort of yours? The passions and experiences of my life have been poured into ensuring my post was a masterpiece. You’re merely a peasant that can’t even begin to understand how my post was utter perfection. I bet you couldn’t even replicate even an iota of how great my post was. I laugh at the thought of how bewildered and overheated your brain must be for attempting to even begin to refute my post. Even if you went to Harvard and earned a Master’s in the study of my post, you would still lament your inability to learn the prophetic undertones of my post. But you know what? I pity you, since it is a tragedy you couldn’t appreciate my post. The experience could have changed you… made you a better man. Instead, you will remain the hollow shell of a man who could have received salvation. The anguish of you not being able to truly appreciate my post will haunt you to your grave.

castle doctrine

you B&E, and you get the same as a black from the ghetto

12 gauge, both barrels, in the stomach at point blank

still a fatso, Gomer Pyle.

Waiter, could you send this pasta back, it's stale.

You wouldn't fit through the damn entryway, fatass. Lay off the doritos and maybe one day you'll get the privilege of touching my luscious cheeks

what the fuck did you just say to me you little shit?

Inb4 navy seals pasta

>Implying trying to walk up my porch wouldn't kill you

Lol ok there wannabe valor let's run it down. Longhair beard overweight no patches no rank...what's your at center?

it's obviously bait. it's a fat neckbeard with general rank on. at least nobody is like "STOLEN VALOR!"

Why's this fat Mongolian calling me a nerd

ioioioioio

btw this guy really is in the us army

kek

This has gotta be fake I need some sauce for this I don't believe

you just need common sense, there are multiple things on the pic that prove its fake.
Ill give you an easy one, he is a 1 star general.

...and apparently is... a Brigadier General?

That's not an actual soldier. Look at the "rank." No fucking general looks like that.

It's just some cosplaying asshole in an Army uniform be bought online.

Of course a general doesn't look like that you fucking idiot

Some privates do tho

general fatass isn't in the army. nice shoop.

not in my fucking army. maybe nowadays. are stress cards still a thing?

No private in the military looks like that.

Guys, actual real-life US Air Force user here. That uniform is all wrong. The star would go on the lapels and the center of his cover, not the front of his f*cking fatigues. And two, there is NO general or ANY member of the armed forces that would be allowed to have a beard, ESPECIALLY not one like that.

>tl;dr op should feel bad for impersonating us army guy

Show dick in uniform

Is this pasta

to be perfectly honest he doesn't appear to be any less retarded than most flag level officers I have dealt with in my time.

i served under G-Dub and Obeezy, all three years i spent in iraq were worthless... what a stupid war

They accept all body types in the military. This guy is fresh.

This guy will be clean shaven and weigh about 100 pounds less in a year.

God I hate the universal cam bullshit.

Looks more like General Admission

I was a Sergeant in the Marine Corps. So shut the fuck up Private Pyle.

Dude, I'm not even sure if you're air force with a post like that.
Army officers have it on like in op.
No disputing it's fake, but that's how it's worn.

Thread sent to homeland.

Have fun.

Brigadier General Fucking Mess

Fact, I'm in and they're everywhere

tits or gtfo

Another Air Force user, deffinately where army rank goes. How would you not know that

Does a no-shave chit mean anything to you, faggot?

Actually I didn't become bi until I joined the army.
It's like there's something in the food.

Oh I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, just that they come out of the woodwork

Private.....WELL LOOK AGAIN SERGEANT THAT IS BRIGADIER GENERAL FLETCHER STAND AT FUCKING ATTENTION WHILE ADDRESSING A SUPERIOR OFFICER

I'm sorry OP, this sergeant never learned to read rank apparently.

Since you're here, how often are AF generals on gate duty.
Had a one star check my id the other day coming on peterson.
I'm army, so idk how this happens.

This is true.
Most of them aren't flamboyant tho. So I don't really see an issue.

Lol nice test user! Jeez, I'm gonna have to say nearly daily. Never haha

No, for real.
They had officers on the gate.
My brain actually couldn't process seeing the star at first. And then I was like, should I get out and salute him.
He just handed back my id and said have a great day PFC user.
Blew my fucking mind.

No way really? Wow. Can honestly say I've never heard of that. Maybe the general was taking a step into a SECFO airmans life? Who knows

Obviously fake. Dunno why you guys would assume this is real. Dude looks like mid 20s. What person in their mid 20s would be a fucking brigadier general? Also no one making like $120K/yr in the military would look like that. Dude looks like a fresh recruit. PS this thread happens weekly

Well I just happened to get the general.
It's was mostly majors and ltc's.

I've had a navy captain scan id's at a base in Virginia, she's the base CO and just likes doing it sometimes I guess

Kek

Sure it wasn't a cadet patch? Sometimes it's easy to confuse them with officer ranks

How did that fat fuck make it past MEPS? Forget BT

I only met one. I did some coke and fucked him. Maybe you just attract gays, you Gaylord

MEPS? BT? THAT IS GENERAL FLETCHER! DIRECT COMMISSIONED OFFICER!

Weird. Maybe it's like this CO? They might have just been doing it to get out of the offices and see people

I'm sure.
Dude was way too old. Not to mention the other officers. And the way people acted around him.
It was something I'm never going to forget.

What the fuck are you on about retard

I spy with my little eye a brand new copypasta-
I want to die

It's fake. He used to have a facebook profile iirc. You can buy fakes online. There's about five million things wrong with his uniform.

Weird, here at Huachuca we usually have civilians at the gate checking id's

Everybody in the army wears their rank on their acus. That's why the Velcro patch is there.
Also, why did you censor yourself?

Could be.
I personally liked it.
You forget they're just people.

I was in the barbershop the other day and an army 3 star walked in and sat near me. I was freaked as fuck at first, but we had a nice conversation, and he said he liked my tattoo.
Seeing really high ranking people isn't all the uncommon cause space command, but I normally try to keep my distance.

o shit pipe it down nigga

fuck off

Where to begin.
1. His beard is unsat
2. Everything about his boots and blousing are unsat
3. There has NEVER been a general that young
4. He'd never pass fitness standards with a gut that big

quints?

No way to confuse officer ranks and enlisted ranks in the Air Force. Good idea though

Holy fuck!

Ok.
I mean, I didn't think I was bothering anyone.

That'd be cool. I know at some of my bases they have the officers and SNCO's serve dinner / lunch on the designated "birthday" day of the month. Celebrates all the young airmans birthdays of the month. It's a nice gesture to show them they aren't all scary with the ranks on display

>being a part of the US military
>being on Sup Forums
>saying lol on Sup Forums

It's an obvious edit. There are regs where they will not take your photo ID with a number of things that are clearly wrong in that picture. Doesn't matter if you're a private or the secretary of defense, they use the same photo if they need to send people out to find you. Use your brain.

Fact. US Navy, MMN1.

That's weird. I've been on b for a decade and never seen this thread. Isn't that weird, user?

I used to live in a military town. My favorite place at night was the local bars so I could intimately comfort all the military wives complaining about their gay husbands.

You're doing your part and I was definitely doing my part.

Don't worry, they all serve my dick with pride!

Nah, he's out of regs AND gonna fail his PRT and get put in the Fat Enlisted Program.
Also the retard has a 1 star general insignia on his hat and that is NOT a general.

>proving with every post just how useless the chair force is, gj you fuckin mongoloid

That picture bothers the fuck outta me so bad. I hope that shit is JROTC or stolen valor

Damn, that's cool shit.
I'm staying in AF dorms and back in december one night they went to everyones room and tech sergeants literally gave out free cookies.

>thinking joking about being a Jody is cool
>Being this autistic
>implying anyone wants to have sex with you

You realize a quick google search will show that this is fake as fuck, right?

That's not right! You should have to retreat until you can't anymore! Then still not shoot while he is raping your wife because according to the language of the law your life is not in danger!

Check your privilege you white male cis scum.

Something tells me that what you're saying isn't true. I'm not sure what.

Walk into my house and I will put a bullet between your eyes.

Post your no shave chit otherwise this is bullshit. Also Army lets their soldiers get this fucking fat?

He is stealing valor, do you know how many men died in those uniforms so he could sit their and act like an idiot. Jesus, I wish I could corner him in public and yell at him until he cries and I make a complete ass out of myself.

Looks more like a Gomer Pyle to me, only sailors and faggots are called Lawrence

It depends on the 1st sergeant. At least it did in my unit. Usually if a guy gets this fat he gets the boot.