She hasn't answered since 4:40 and it's now almost 10:30...

She hasn't answered since 4:40 and it's now almost 10:30. Definitely got her attention but I'm not sure if this is working. This was probably the only way to get her attention since she's coming off a 3 year relationship and we haven't talked since before it started.

So did I fuck up or what, Sup Forums?

betas ask advice. alphas send dick pix

idk, maybe. its kinda cringey but you never know

Go play some vidya and forget about it. if you haven't heard from her in a couple of days, text her again. But seriously, wait until at least Sunday.

I know exactly how you feel but basically right now you just need to wait it out.

nah, just leave it as it is. she answers then keep going, she doesnt, then just move on.

I was gonna give it till tomorrow when I get her to answer again to start sending dick pics and shit. Not beta, but this girl was always the one who got away. Trying to re-spark her interest.

Decent advice. I feel like it's a loss if I wait that long and don't hear from her. I honestly don't think I'm gonna and I'm gonna have to stay in her ear and get her talking.

If you blow her off for a couple of days, she's either going to be wondering why you haven't tried to contact her...or she's not thinking about you anyway and you probably need to separate for a while for your own good. Believe me buddy, I've been there.

I feel like she HAS to be thinking about it, considering I've known her for so long and have never talked to her like that. So yea, I'll give it a few days and see what's up.

Shes just not into you

She used to be though, and I'm trying to rekindle it. If she knows I wanna fuck her, and I'm not interested in anything serious, she's more likely to be down.

Get over yourself and move on, find some other pussy to fuck, plenty out there. Don't make yourself sound even more pathetic than you did. Your last messages reek of desperation

How the fuck does that sound pathetic...?

are you going to give us a pic of this girl or what.

Nope. Don't want you faggots reverse image searching her.

you don't have a single photo that isn't public. how about her yearbook photo.

It sounds pathetic because you're implying to her that you want to fuck based on feelings you may or may not had for each other in the past? Like if I was on the other end I would be turned off because it's basically a half assed booty call

>she wants to fuck you
>doesn't have a single picture that isn't on her social media

Kek

Nigger wut... Did you miss the entire point of this thread?

Or...OR... I'm just saying she used to want to, so why not do it now?

Kek how old are you? Or are you just naturally that naive? You do realize feelings fade after time? From a single message I could pretty much tell she's not interested in you man. Her message was basically the equivalent of 'youre crazy'

>So why not do it now
Jesus Christ

>im at the hair salon

shes getting all dolled up for that dick. tigers dont need to be told when to pounce.

You've successfully read wayyy too much into the entire thing. Good job.

ummm... have you not never heard "abscence makes the heart grow fonder"??

disregard this guy op, hes obvioudly a fat neck eard. if he cant get pussle, hrll be dammed if someone else does. follow ur heart.

Nope user you're just in denial. You're holding out for the non-chance that you can finally fuck her after all these years but it's probably never gonna happen lmao. It's not that hard to get other pussy.

You had me till your autism kicked in at the end there

>neckbeard trying to sound cool in advice thread.

Kys virgin op

>Still trying.

>Post screen caps of text messages which scream virginity and desperation
>Afraid to take honest take criticism
Yikes

one very good tip, if a girl says sorry never say don't be sorry

She was saying sorry because there were some messages from earlier that aren't in the screenshot. There was a conversation going on and she stopped answering.

>Reply to her with the following:
I WANT TO SHOVE CEREAL UP YOUR ASSHOLE AND EAT IT TOMORROW MORNING AS A DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS PART OF A COMPLETE BREAKFAST

God damn, you're a faggot.

Ah yes, perfect.

Delete her number and move on. If/when she texts back, ask who it is, don't play games get that puss, don't play second chair, user

OP, do this. It will help. I promise

Definitely was gonna wait a while and start up the conversation again, except this time with dick pics.