You wake up tomorrow to a live broadcast of the world's governments making public the existence of monsters and...

You wake up tomorrow to a live broadcast of the world's governments making public the existence of monsters and demi-humans. There are also plans to help the monsters and demi-humans integrate into human society and vice versa so that we may all coexist.

Your university (or high school) is one of first to sign-up for this integration plan. The question is:

Which interpretation of monster girls do you prefer: the Monster Musume type or the Rosario + Vampire type?

I get that Trump is going to change a lot, but I doubt that's going to happen.

But Monster Musume 100%.

Vampire in they're sluts to me i dont wanna fuck a snake ya feels me :/

Fuck, shuch a shame that pairing was forgotten at the end.

How about you lay off the anime a little OP

>If not in

I'm not currently in education. I would never want to go back even if it meant monster girls. But, I do prefer Rosario + Vampire.

Why is this anime chick in a swimsuit wearing 2 belts with a third belt connecting the other 2?
Did the artists draw this and think? You know what this swimsuit picture needs? More belts.

there's not just snake pussy bro... there's horse pussy, bird pussy, like zombie pussy, spider pussy, headless bitch pussy, some girl with a horn pussy...!

It was obviously drawn by someone at Square Enix.

Also i probably wouldn't mind a Vampire sucking my boner blood. I think it'd be a pretty ok way to die ya feels me

Mizore wears the multiple leg belt thing with her regular outfits so they're just staying canon.

Iv never seen the actual show
But the bird bitch at least has normal body from what iv seen

she has the body of a 12 yo old tho...

Idk, I liked MM, and they both have a good chance of me dying, but R+V are more huminoid, eh, this is hard. I will have to go with R+V because the idea of me permenately going to jail if I do ANYTHING promiscuous with any of the non-humans, I think I rather would have the slight chance.

Don't remind me of this pain.

Tempting ._.

What are you talking about? This has already happened numerous times in history, you probably remember a guy called Lincoln doing precisely what you describe with niggers.

I like how we overlook any sort of demographic, political, economical or religious consequence and just focus on if we would put or dicks on some vampire bitch or some half-something bitch...

good point