youtube.com/watch?v=vmlJrYGDfr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whatever they want

4/10

>chocker
>meme triangle tatt
>le cute :3 pose

dropped to a 3/10

Also: Shit music, whatever is currently trending/popular.

whatever their bf does

/thread

a girls taste in music is only as good as her last boyfriends

i listen to ween

Idk but shes beautiful

>when you're ugly/average so you have to individualize yourself in ways outside of your appearance, hence le qt indie grill meme

I can see through womemes from any perspective

21 pilots or any pop punk

>when you're ugly/average so you have to individualize yourself in ways outside of your appearance, hence mu posters

tfw the two girls in my friend group in high school had patrician music taste by the time they were 16

i owe a lot of my taste to them.

They listen to what I tell them... your waifu included. Check em, btw

I know what you mean, but I've literally never once made any chart, a lastfm, or rym, shit like that. I'm just here to find some new shit and kill time.

>white knighting on an anonymous forum

Well they certainly don't listen to you Virgin faggots

just saying how we're all shallow nigga, me included

when girls are shallow it's the worst thing ever though :(

>we're all shallow nigga
Did you not read my post, fucking retard? I've never once did any of that snowflake shit in the 7 years I've been here.

>inb4

Why do so many """"indie"""" girls have that stupid triangle tattoo either on their wrist or ankle or somewhere like that?

I've met like 5 girls with that exact triangle tattoo.

Girls listen exclusively to Mac Demarco and only want to date guys who dress like him and smoke.

your taste is shit though

Mac is just such a great artist. Homeshake as well, they have nice vibes.

That's very unusual, but good for you.

femanon here, I enjoy his music but I couldn't date a guy like him. He seems like he'd be pretty irresponsible if you were dating him. Smoking is a plus though, especially weed.

Literally how is smoking a plus?

>I'm a girl XD who wants a guy with throat cancer ;)

Here's a (you).

Too bad you will never get nearly as many likes on insta as you do responses on Sup Forums.

Girls can't be "nonconformists" or "individuals"

If they try to be, it has to adapt to a certain unique stereotype

>girl posts (probably a guy baiting you idiots)
>virginal screeching immediately follows
laughing hard right now. every time without failure.

Hello, woman.

I've been smoking for quite some time, user. Being in a relationship with someone who shares your bad habits can be a plus, especially if we wanted to help each other quit.

i'm 6'4" and lift, I can get laid easily in uni, it doesn't mean I still don't fucking hate female nature

nah

wow.................. so................................

average............................................................................................

While stereotypes can sometimes be true, everyone has the given potential to be an individual. You may not understand them, but there's no reason to go about hating women your entire life user.

O H I O
H
I
O

Only good post in this thread honestly

spoken like a true woman

I'm at a uni with a big art school and a "hip" populace, here's what they listen to:
>Frankie Cosmos
>Joyce Manor/shitty pop punk in general
>Beach House
>bedroom pop
>Car Seat Headrest
>boring local bands (which all sound like the previously mentioned)

>Implying femanons can be other thing than boring average

I guess, user. Most women look rather average without eyeliner, lipstick, foundation and such.

Can tell you smoke by the yellow stains around your mouth.

VCU??

Keep telling yourself that.

There's a reason you're on Sup Forums and not on instagram right now.

smoking ruins your face dont do it

I fucking hate art students/art kids. They always tell me, "college art students are not like high school art kids", but it's bullshit, they don't change one fucking bit. Just as boring and dull.

all girls listen to this all the time forever repeated forever
youtube.com/watch?v=vmlJrYGDfr0

It's already ruined.

You're here as well though (not that guy, but I rather be here).
I'll never understand the point of this kind of posts.

No, but I met some VCU students and they were exactly the same
High school art students are usually weebs and self-important assholes, college art students are just self-important assholes

It's different for guys in that sense.

I guess I kind of lucky. Like I said, I'm 6'4", decent looking, and lift, so I look conventionally attractive on the outside despite being a fucking autistic prude on the inner.

College art students are the weebs and self-important assholes who discover weed and who have rich parents.

VA fags here?

You're just average but men like anything that isn't ugly (and women only like handsome men).
You're lucky in that sense because you're a woman.

I'm at Temple
>mfw UArts is only a short subway ride away and they all come to shows here so I have to deal with twice the number of art students

what

How's virginity treating you

delete this post and try again

How many followers do you have, user?

lol wtf no, all boys i know with good taste aren't bf material, and the boys i've dated don't really care about music, they just listen to edm and that stuff

1650 right now

>no im not linking my profile on Sup Forums

Field recordings of violent rapes and murders, turned up to ear-shattering volumes while consuming copious amounts of krokodil.

osting white knight shit is so typical of a deluded 15 year old Sup Forums poster. Like you actually think the only reason someone would call you out on your retarded opinions is because of sex, meanwhile the rest of us are actually interacting with females and realize that just like men they vary way too much to generalize

I'm at 812, but that's pretty good user. What sort of pictures do you post?

i can tell youre the designated nice guy of the group

i honestly post pretty rarely

usually just meme group shots or just me in a good fit

I can tell you're under 18, still post on Sup Forums, and only leave the basement for high school but only talk to a few people who you don't even like but prefer it to complete isolation

>still post on Sup Forums
Fucking savage

Go talk about social media somewhere else.

Kill yourself roastie

I'm But Sup Forums is social media

You sound like an interesting individual who's opinion I should take seriously

Nothing social about this m8, its just a big fucking fight.

>aren't bf material

Sup Forumstants that are ugly and short BTFO

Haha m8, you've got shit taste in bois

the man cave sign gets me every fucking time

Well you sound like a 15 year old male virgin, reflect on that

what would you like to discuss?

Charts, lastfm and rym help you find music. I doubt you ever thought about it that way though.

music

i think they exclusively listen to Aqua's Barbie Girl

sure, in theory, they do.

it never actually plays out like that though. becomes failed normie social central. best to avoid them alltogether.

I don't know why Sup Forums says most girls have shit taste in music.

I mean most girls I know do have shit taste in music, but the same is true for the guys.

I shouldn't have made this thread

you made a shitty waifu thread and got a shit thread. good job. honestly what did you expect?

Most girls, like their pathetic male counterparts listen to whatever is within ear range.

Shoot all yourselves, please!

How does it feel to play God user?

i think they listen exclusively to drake masturbating

You have shit taste in men.

t. Vagina

that's the plan.

Nothing good, honestly.

The only notable girl that I met was one who listened to Onkyo and bands like Big Black and Fishmans.

Still a basic bitch. Stop worshiping women so much (especially women with "good taste") and maybe you guys wouldn't be virgins.

>adidas trackpants meme
Fucking disgusting. The most repulsive normie meme.

Are you ?

Onkyokei, rather, before some autist corrects me.

The beach boys

>guaranteed 100+ replies: the thread

>tfw you're one of them

suck my dick, fags

Women with "patrician" taste in music make for terrible partners. go for girls majoring in Maths. Trust me on this, lads

>girls majoring in Maths
y tho?

fpbp