How does Sup Forums break up their nugs of weed?

How does Sup Forums break up their nugs of weed?

>Scissors and shotglass here

With a grinder. A decent one runs about 15-20 bucks at any headshop.

Enjoy your ban.

I stick it in my whizzer m8

?????????????????

Grinders do not grind it fine enough for my tastes.

smoke rarely but i usually just break it up with my fingers if no one else has a grinder.

lol these faggots doesnt know how you use his fingers to break up weed

i dont

i consume concentrates like a civilized man

I break it apart with my fingers. least I be rolling. which I don't roll because rolling is for elitist cucks who don't mind wasting weed. though I'll make exceptions for some complexed joints. that shit can be art.
burn's all the same in a bowl.

Then you have shit grinders mate, how are scissors ever gonna do a better job?

shit house mate.. all you need to chop is a pair of scissors and a plastic container.. dont bust right thru the nugs, chop it like youre finely chopping onions.. just try to shave the nug down you get wayyy more bud

sharp scissors and some effort.
>who the fuck wants to put effort into smoking weed

The trichomes make my fingers sticky. Hard to roll a joint with sticky fingers.

wit muh dick

A good pair of scissors can make it into dust basically, and it doesnt even take that long. Since I dont bring it anywhere I just leave it in the shotglass and pour some into my bowl when I feel like it.

>not keeping it in your freezer so it immediately breaks apart upon touch

My $14 amazon grinder turns this shit to powder if I grind it too much. And in less than 20 seconds I've got several bowls worth of finely ground material.

What the fuck? Why? Your weed is so dry

>place weed on thumb, pointer, and middle finger in one hand.
>do the same with the other, directly across from the other
>pinch lightly and twist hands with opposing rotations
>pinch - twist - pinch - twist
>if done correctly your weed should be broken up nicely
>lick fingers if you're a fag

This. You guys cant be serious about this, just seems absolutely retarded to me

>lol these faggots doesnt know how you use his fingers to break up weed

This dude gets such shitty weed that he can break it up by hand lol

Smoking joints

Scissors are only like 4 dollars

Buy a grinder, retard

Freezing weed destroys thc

No, it really doesn't. A finer grind lets it burn faster and longer meaning you spray less butane on the bowl and get to inhale more smoke.

Also joints are fucking sacred. You're a shitty stoner.

concentrates are for people that can't get high from regular pot

It also dries it out...

I have a grinder, because I'm an adult.

Have a small Sharpstone.

If you somehow don't have a grinder, get a 4 part one and pres the pollen into hash.

If I don't feel like getting up, I just use scissors to chop up in a bowl.
Otherwise I use my spice grinder. Shits goat, nicely ground up, and if you use it often enough, get that tasty keif on the inside. Scrape that on top of your mull, or onto a cone, blow your tits off mate.

I had a grinder, but I think my Roomates mom took it from my room while I was gone.

I use the pill bottle + dime when I wanna smoke a bowl

I use the shot glass and scissors when I smoke a joint or blunt.

It's just another method of breaking up weed if you're at someones house and they do not have a grinder etc. Its still better than using your hands

I thought using a grinder is common practice.
I don't smoke all that much so I could be wrong.

>acting superior on an Ethiopian competitive-eating forum

all bud can be broken by hand if you're just getting the tree.

Coffee grinder the lazy man's way but it in turn it on and chopped ready to Sesh within seconds

I'll gladly pay the extra $10 on a grinder that's lasted me about 3 years now, and works better than anything I've ever used in significantly faster time

I hate when people break up weed with scissors or by hand. It NEVER burns as well as when you use a grinder.

Kek, wat cunts

>Using a mullmatic instead of spice grinder
Why use effort and take 10mins in what you can do in 4 seconds?

All these hand-breaker-uppers talkin shit like they aint wasting shittons of sticky and rubbin their filthy hands over their weed. You stupid fuckers disgusting.

THIS. Dense weed does not cut well with scissors

this.
You're retarded

Also this, definitely this.

How to get weed if young but legal

And the dusties you can scrape off the inside are 10/10

lol im not a weed snob, joints just waste so much weed its fucking retarded.

Find a dealer and offer to suck his penis for drugs.

Nice PAX. Is it worth the price? I'm thinking about buying one. How much money do you save on weed?

>all bud can be broken by hand
Not if it's good
>you're just getting the tree.
Not sure what this means. Where I live tree is slang for weed so yeah I am getting the tree.

it is a bit retarded when you can pay £1 for a grinder that will grind it to a really fine weed dust

>You're retarded
And you smoke shitty weed :)

Most people have grinders, there is nothing wrong with using a different method to break up weed

Ive done this also

It's literally doing the same thing, You can use scissors and grind it up exactly to the texture your grinder does.. no difference . by hand is a different story though

go talk to anyone who's over 20 and carries around a backpack in public. They'll know who you need to talk to.

Oh fuck you're a genius. Been just picking it apart for years now.

Just because trips...
>Find someone who smokes & can buy it for you
>Offer them a nug/smoke off what you get
>Don't buy huge to start off with, just like 2gram

It's a Mongolian cave drawing discussion website

I literally never thought of this. Dude wtf I have a 60$ grinder and want to try this.

The deaths of the workers in the manhole in Florida symbolized going down to the pit of death (Job 33:18, 22, 24, 28). This was the work of angels. Michael, who may have had help from Satan, lured the first man into the pit and suffocated him with methane. The others could not resist the urge to save their dying comrades. It is difficult to watch someone die, but to die in the process accomplishes nothing. The dead cannot save the dead.

if you're too lazy to break it down with fingers and or dont have a grinder, get a prescription bottle, like the ones from walgreens/cvs, then throw like a quarter or 2 in there, drop your bud inside, and shake until its very fine

If you have tree that you can't break up with your fingers it's either laced with something that's binding it together or it's way too dry. And I guarantee I smoke better weed than you bud.

If you have good scissors it works just fine.

I dont see why people are hating on it, It's just another method. And most people have those two items in their house already if in a pinch

im not a drug addict

Give it a try. Use good scissors.

We know you got yours broke up

Why not?

Enjoy your lead poisoning.

i pick mine apart with tweezers. i enjoy the precision of picking at each leaf.

Ayyy lmao

>Implying I'm a stoner
y'all over hype shit that's spoon fed to you.

I do this, It works really well and wastes no weed

do you even understand how lead poisoning works? steel is also cheaper, lighter, and more durable than lead. almost all grinders that aren't plastic are made from steel.

If you think you take weed via a spoon, I suggest you go outside sometime boyo.

I've always had a thing for portable vaporizers, but I do think it's DEFINITELY worth it. I don't know how much weed it saves, but it's incredibly handy and discreet.

I like smoking, but don't like smelling like weed smoke and not a fan of other people knowing when I'm baked, so this is perfect. Really well made, has four temperature settings, battery lasts for a while, easily rechargeable, easy so clean (at least Pax 2 is. Pax 1 was kind of a pain in the dick), pretty much undetectable in a ventilated environment and looks like an mp3 player if you're concerned about that sort of thing.

And you can play simon says on it.

put nug between thumb and index finger. use scissors and roll. perfect consistency

>not using a spoon to melt down a marijuana fix

>If you have tree that you can't break up with your fingers it's either laced with something that's binding it together or it's way too dry.
This made me facepalm
>And I guarantee I smoke better weed than you bud.
I highly doubt that. While I rarely smoke weed anymore (I mostly just smoke live resin and shatter) when I am in the mood I go down to my local collective that lab tests their weed. Guaranteed 25% thc content from all their topshelf, some are even as high as 29%. It is literally the best in the world.

word. People who smoke concentrates for fun should reconsider taking a break. I honestly only stay with bud because I love coughing my lungs out and coming to terms immediately after I go inside how high I am. Also I love the smell of herb before and while it is burning up. I literally smell my fingers a couple times after I get back inside.

where you at fam?

>Injecting your maryjewannas instead of taking rectally

How is that live resin extract?
I have a friend that lives in Colorado and he told me about it awhile back ago but I haven't seen it yet.
Is it better than wax?

Really?
I mean, the joints are perfect because you just lift it once (except if you are a gag and you let it turn off)
A joint is practical as fuck and is old school

Are the blunts a meme now?

I love the shit out of colon rollin

>not knowing that you can actually get high by heating a spoon full of hash or oil
It's not incredibly efficient, but people do it. You just have to heat the spoon a lot.

> it's either laced with something that's binding it together or it's way too dry. And I guarantee I smoke better weed than you bud.
I live in the US and have lived in a BUNCH of places in a couple different states and have never actually encountered "laced" weed.

Post proof that you smoke better weed than us who live in legalized states, because you sure sound like you're making a bunch of dumb stuff up boyo.

You're alright, user.

Well, aren't you just a hipster faggot

>BECAUSE TRIPS

CHECK THOSE BAD BOYS!

Joints are a waste of half your smoke. It's going into the air, not your lungs.
Fuck, I kek'd.

I've found grinders clog up easy and sometimes the aluminum flakes and shit when you clean it. I'm with the fag shot glass and good quality scissors all day

It really is unless you're smoking ditch weed.
Especially fat joints,if I do smoke a joint its a Pinner.

Not to mention the ashy resinous crap you get in the back of your throat from joints

You can buy a cheap coffee/spice grinder for like $20. Faster than a grinder and scissors, no metal flakes, and like 4 seconds for a perfect chop.

>How is that live resin extract?
It tastes far superior to normal bho/wax/shatter. I have some sativa dominant OG Banana live resin right now that makes me loopy as fuck.
>Is it better than wax?
As far as taste goes, absolutely. In terms of the high, they are kinda different. Regular shatter hits me really hard, live resin really soft. But the high is about about equal in strength.

>colon rollin
Lel

It just wastes a lot of weed, unless you're with a group of friends than its ok because no one wants to keep packing a bowl and lighting over and over, as for blunts I would only go for backwoods anything else tastes bad imo.

I hate you kind of stoners

Spend extra dollars and buy a high quality grinder you dummy.

Don't clog and definitely no aluminum flakes since it was actually machined properly.

Jesus. Do all of you shop at Walmart too?

It's Sup Forums, we have to fight each other ;)

I like zig zag blunt wraps, particularly the blacks. I only like to roll blunts when I have loads of weed in storage.

no we dont you fucking idiot