How does Sup Forums feel knowing that Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States tomorrow?

How does Sup Forums feel knowing that Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFoTQRtgFLoMADMAN
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B1wOK9yGUYM
youtube.com/watch?v=3HVqdtkC5l4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meh

i feel great

More trump means more buzzfeed shite. he's an old cunt who chats shit on twitter... so what, italy had a sex addict and us britfags have a leader we didn't vote for

indifferent.

youtube.com/watch?v=lFoTQRtgFLoMADMAN HAS SMOKED CRACK ON STREAM, LIT HIS UNDERWEAR ON FIRE AND SPREAD HIS ASSCHEEKS AND SHOVED A PEN UP HIS ASS HELP GET IT TO 100 SO HE BREASK HIS WALL AND PISSES HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made my choice. I stand by it.

LOVE IT

WILL BE THE BEST PREZ EVER FOR WHITE PEOPLE, I.E. REAL AMERICANS

Feels like Trump is actually the 44th President, not the 45th, because only 43 men before him were President.

REALLY GOOD

People who aren't wealthy and voted for him are fucking retarded

feelsbadman

supply proof, you'll be the first to do it

>implying you know more than the CIA

Can you link the proof? My friend keeps saying there's no proof that the Russians tampered with votes. I'd like to prove Jim wrong.

Obama...

Sent 3,500 U.S. troops and tanks to Russia's doorstep in one of his final decisions as president.
Obama ordered ten times more drone strikes than Bush.
In 2016 alone Obama dropped 26,171 bombs (an average of 72 bombs every day).
Put boots on the ground in Syria , despite 16 times saying "no boots on the ground".
Despite campaign pledges, planned a $1 trillion progam to add more nuclear weapons to the US arsenal in the next 30 years.
Dropped bombs in 7 Muslim countries; and then bragged about it .
Said, “I believe in American exceptionalism with every fiber of my being.”
Bragged about his use of drones - I'm "really good at killing people".
Deported a modern-record 2 million immigrants.
Signed the Monsanto Protection Act into law.
Started a new war in Iraq .
Initiated, and personally oversees a 'Secret Kill List'.
Pushed for war on Syria while siding with al-Qaeda .
Backed neo-Nazis in Ukraine.
Supported Israel's wars and occupation of Palestine.
Deployed Special Ops to 134 countries - compared to 60 under Bush.
Did a TV commercial promoting "clean coal".
Drastically escalated the NSA spying program .
Signed the NDAA into law - making it legal to assassinate Americans w/o charge or trial.
Pushed for a TPP Trade Pact .
Started a new war on terror - this one on ISIS .
Signed more executive memoranda than any other president in history.
Sold $30 billion of weapons to the dictatorship in Saudi Arabia.
Signed an agreement for 7 military bases in Colombia .
Touted nuclear power , even after the disaster in Japan.
Opened up deepwater oil drilling, even after the BP disaster.
Defended body scans and pat-downs at airports.
Signed the Patriot Act extension into law.
Launched 20,000 Airstrikes in his first term.
Waged war on Libya without congressional approval.
Started a covert, drone war in Yemen.
Repealed the Propaganda ban, making it legal to spread government propaganda via news outlets.
Assassinated 4 US citizens with drone strikes.

The cia makes shitty text images?

Your infographic is a credible source. I believe everything you say

Post shitty meme as evidence, expects people to believe him. Kys

good, you should

As a human being who has empathy and hopes for a human future, nervous. As an American, embarrassed. As a Sup Forumstard excitement for the shitstorm.

do you have a butthurt?

Implying the president had anything do do with any of that.. the autism is strong with this one

You're a cuck if you don't think he is a good thing.

This guy actually thinks we're the ones who are butthurt... many such cases. Sad

Faggot believes placing hand on fictional fairytale means anything. No one gives a shit about your imaginary friend

This

Please I need you to post the proof so I can show my friend.

feels amazing, hope the j20 shills dont cause too much of a ruckus

Always remember pic related

>2000 + 1 score + -3
>Still using cuck

He's good the way having your wife get mugged is good: you learn how good you had it and what's worth fighting for and at least it wasn't rape.

Have faith, be part of the change. The country won't get better sitting at home and crying about how bad it is. Sign petitions to enact change. GO out and do something. Be something. No one bitched about shit not happening before and now Trump is being sworn in, people all of a sudden think actually doing something is a bad thing now. He's a bully, he's an asshole. Who the fuck cares? Do you want a guidance counselor as a president or a businessman? Do you want a safe space or results? People say "let's get along" but why can't we get along with Russia? If the KKK supported Obama (not likely but still), would everyone denounce him? Why is building a wall to keep illegal immigrants out a bad idea? Liberals and anti-Trumpers have such backwards and hypocritical views that they all contradict themselves. Their fear is from ignorance and losing. You don't have to deal with it, you have to make the most of it.

We can only hope Russia did a good thing by picking this fucktard over Hillary.

there is no proof, none whatsoever. the only proof of foreign influence in the election is the tens of millions the gulf states gave to clinton

Very good. 10/10

Faggot.

shill
you're retarded.
shill. there is 0 proof.
this is a blatant lie.
shill
shill

The original machine had a base plate of pre-famulated amulite surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings ran in a direct line with the panametric fan.
The line-up consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzul vanes so fitted to the ambaphascient lunar wain shaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus-odeltoid type placed in panendurmic semi-bulloid slots of the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremmy pipe to the differential girdle spring on the up-end of the grammeters. Moreover, whenever fluorescent square motion is required, it may also be employed in conjunction with the drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal depleneration.

>but but the Huffington Post said....

Pretty damn good. I have a huge supply of liberal tears right now and looking forward to more.

But Bhengazi is totally his fault, right?
Faggot.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Like complete shit.
I can't believe this douchebag will have the ability to say who lives and who dies

let the games beginn

That was on Hillary faggot. Don't you research anything?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>I have a complete and utter lack of how my government works

I don't feel bad for her specifically, but I feel bad for anyone who was in this situation. How do you live knowing you lost and to Trump? Not saying Trump is bad but everything that follows him, all the history and slander, the expectations, and he won.

"Nothing good can be attributed to somebody of a differing political alignment than me, but something bad can be attribute to practically anybody of differing political alignment."

Hur hur I don't know about the House and Senate.

It feels a bit like having your creepy uncle bend you over and fuck your ass without lube or a reach-around.

>White women
>Apple Laptops
Missing all the Starbucks
Plus, they're the same person so fire all except one and you get the same results.

Nice strawman.

I'm kinda pissed. I mean I voted for Gary Johnson for crying out loud!

Fuck you Danny. I told you there was no proof

Feels fucking güd

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B1wOK9yGUYM

I don't like Republicans or Democrats but I know Benghazi was on Hillary don't be an autist

FeelsBadMan.jpg

Not particularly enthused.

Don't be like trump and make fun of autism

im gonna put quotation marks around this so people wont think im the one saying this, but leave out the original author so they think it could be me. either way i sound deep and intellectual b̘͎̟̳͞ͅṳ͚͖̀ṯ͕̦͔̞̯͎͝ ̮̬͍̞̕re̞̹͉̻̟̱a̭͍ͅl̰̳l̖̞̹̪y̯ ̝i͏̺̬̫̺͙̭͔m̼̪ ͚͚͚̜̺̩̜͘ṃ̬̱̭͕e͇͉͈ͅn̼̻͉t̲̖͍a̧̪͇̫l̷͙̥̭͚̲̫̤l̺̭͉̤̞y͙̬͖͍̭ ̲̳̭̤r͝ẹt̠̬͉̠̤̤͚̀a̕r͇͙̝͓͇̦d͏͉̦̻e̛̥̦̟̗̺̰d̩̝̗̬.̡̭͔̬

This made me laugh.

Better than Hillary but both choices were bad. I am a Ron paul supporter and he was the right guy for the job in obamas term and he is the right guy for the job now.

Wasn't it the liberals calling his son an autist the night he won..

CUCC

I'm ashamed of my country. Up until a year ago I thought Bush Jr. was about as bad and embarrassing as we could possibly get. Boy was I ever wrong.

>these ridiculous nonarguments trying to make Republicans look bad

feels good

fuck those globalist kikes, you guys needed a president who actually put the US before anyone else.

we Brits will be a lot better off because he won also

as a blackman,

it feels fucking great that trump is making obama look like a demi god.

blackfuccnpower

>he was the right guy

Unfortunately there was a total media black out on him when he did run.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HVqdtkC5l4

Ready for our new God to become immortal

It is glorious comrade. We didn't even have to pay that much. He is a cheap date. We will use him well.

Really? You KNOW something that million dollar witch hunt after million dollar witch hunt with a painfully obvious vested interest in her guilt couldn't prove?

politically, kind of indifferent, just more of the same as usual in 'murica

you just get to choose between rich guy who wants to fuck you over for his own benefit but says he doesn't or rich guy who wants to fuck you over for his own benefit but says he doesn't

that's basically politics in murica, it's all a dog and pony show, the only difference is one will lie in favor of property rights, while the other will lie in favor of civil/labor rights, neither will deliver what they promise as it's more profitable to just work for yourself rather then the actual people living in the country, that's what our political power has become in this country, selling your power to the highest bidder to attain wealth, or buying the power yourself to further your own wealth, de-tax the rich, fuck the poor, fuck the infrastructure, go to war, and it repeats in a perpetual cycle while our military dominance is supreme that we literally create the rules of the world and are the richest country simply because we say so and our word determines the value of our fiat

personally though, I am looking forward to a trump presidency just to hear all the hilarious contradictory things he says

butthurtist detected

Sorry, but that's actually just most republicans. A few of them aren't utter mouth breathers, but most are.

i feel like jacking off

>Really? You KNOW something that disproves what the FBI and CIA blatantly stated happened and proved.

Fixed

actually republican run congress cutting the embassy security budget is to blame for Benghazi.

Your delusional is amazing it's like you haven't researched anything at all. It's almost like you have Cognitive dissonance

apathetic, mildy happy shilliary didn't get to start ww3

It's almost like you have confirmation bias.

>republican run congress
Senate majority for January 3, 2013, to January 3, 2015. Was Democrats

It's almost like you have no argument so now you have turned to ad hominem