I'm black, but I have my bachelors, work at a comic shop, play good vidya (dark souls and chrono trigger are my favs)...

I'm black, but I have my bachelors, work at a comic shop, play good vidya (dark souls and chrono trigger are my favs), like to shoot guns as a hobby (I actually learned from hunting with my dad), and don't like BLM or social justice because I think they divide the U.S.

Have I ascended past nigger and become a black person?

Five bucks says you're fat and have a beard

You have been, since your childhood a black person. Thank you for not being trash, regardless of your race.

You sound like a decent guy.

>with my dad

>is black

choose 1

You descended to be an uncle tom.

Good job on being a nigger and a dumb nigger

I'm just like you. Except i'm not into shooting guns because my arms are weaker than the sticks that held together your second science project's earth model.

we r all niggers, we will be hunted

>chrono trigger
I don't care how nigger you are. You're frosty with me, just stay away from my bike.

CONGRATS ON COMMENTING ON Sup Forums INSTEAD OF GETTING A GIRLFRIEND LIKE ALL OF THE OTHER LITTLE FAT CHILDREN, SON

WE'RE SO PROUD THAT YOUR BEARD IS AS FINE AND SILKY SMOOTH AS YOUR KATANA, AND THAT YOUR BEARD DOES NOT BLOCK YOUR BEUTIFUL CRUSTY MOUTH

Checkd

Those are some nice quads. How the hell can you not shoot guns. I'm not a strong guy and all my friends at some point have made fun of how small my writs are. Despite this I can and have shot a smith and wesson 500 with no problem.

Even though i'm a nigger, get away from me with that. I don't want to be infected. Even the jokes you guys make about donald trump and niggers are not as cancerous as that on Sup Forums.

Repeating digits don't lie.

But seriously you're an unseasoned chicken breast away from being white compared to those who self-identify as "niggaz"

My friend once gave me an AR-15 to shoot. I litterally shot it right next to my eye like an idiot and hit my forehead with the recoil.

As a black person, I would eat unseasoned chicken breast infront of people if I was homeless and relied off of my welfare. Major in astrophysics is good for people and I hope the kids that made fun of me for liking space are browsing Sup Forums right now.

>black person
there's no such thing nigger. get back to your shine box and do the only thing you're good for.

Im mostly just confused at this point. If you were holding it up to your shoulder there should have not been much recoil, if you had a scope right to your eye then you would have just hit your eye. What hit your forehead?

yup this, not only have you evolved past "nigga" but you also evolved past black person, to the highest level "person" but wait.... devolved to "neck beard"....is this your final form? only time will tell

honorary Aryan, my friend

The upper part where you place the scope. It hit my forehead from the recoil which effectively stopped it but also left a temporary dent in my skin.

says the trailer trash southern beetus man

That means the only difference between him and you is that girls are desperate enough to come to him ;)

I'm pretty much on the same level as you guys but I'm black. I bet I've even got a better education than most of the people here. Are you sure you guys hating on productive black people isn't just a way to pretend you aren't the lowest of the low?

You don't need validation from these socially inept autist. Just continue with your damn life.

Mexicans dont eat "shelled tacos" faggot

yup probably

Witnessed

>Have I ascended past nigger and become a black person?

You got it backwards bruh

You born black, you become a nigger through your actions

Sound to me like you never were a nigger

I classify the black race as two different peoples.

Black Person:
Decent person which can actually work and won't let their kids come over to ruin your couches. They don't rely on their welfare to get them beer and cigarretes.
Nigger:
The lowest of the low, most common scum who just wants to pump semen into all women. Complains about BLM all the time, pretends to not have money all the time.

Id hang out with you. The ultimate test is to get lit off henny and see if the inner nigga comes out.

just freshman year when he hung out with the wrong kids a lunch, before his dad gave him the be a man talk

So you hit your forehead with the upper receiver, somehow, and it left a fucking dent. How? Im trying to picture this in my head and I just can't figure it out.

Basically

>functional human being
vs.
>piece of shit

Color don't matter

What's the white equivalent word for nigger? Cracker? honky? Those just sound dumb and aren't derogatory enough.

This man is almost as good as Black Science Man

like this with a rifle

how is this hard to picture

>hating on productive black people isn't just a way to pretend you aren't the lowest of the low?
literally no such thing as productive black people. if there were, no hiring quotas would be necessary. You're responsible for all the black on white violence and theft, just like you hold me responsible for slavery.

black people are so coddled and stupid they actually believe there were black inventions and we wuz kangs n sheeeit.
>muh edumacation
scholarhsips and easy college entry and social promotion. nobody wants a black doctor for this reason

blacks are hated because of their behavior. You are just as likely as your brethren to chimp out, rape, steal, etc. You're just able to hide it better because you're smarter than most

Yeah now you can call yourself a person, but to become a Human you must not reproce.

bitch could have died from that
just happened last year to some girl. she grabbed at the gun after it got away from her and accidentally shot herself in the head
>only load 1 round at a time if someone may not be able to handle a weapon

your A OK to me my friend, good people of all races are welcome in my world

I dont care if people are poor, w.e just be a good person. dont do crime take responsibility and be normal and your ok with me

Something drawn really quickly, ignore the quality

(insert bait of babylon here)

Be the example of how blacks should act. Niggles hate that.

you have just become a white nigger

>haven't replied to you till now
>am blond, blue eyed

No, you've become a nerdy republican. I bet you 300 pounds.
Republicans aren't people

>like this with a rifle
>right next to eye
Look user, I'll believe you fucked up shooting a gun for the first time, but given what you have told me you fucked up something special. Given the fact that that gif is a woman shooting a hand gun and you had a rifle I still can't make sense of why you were holding a rifle out in front of you, or alternativly how you would have hit yourself like that with a rifle shouldered so it you could aim down the sight.

Today, OP was not a faggot.

And you aren't likely to rape and steal? Going chimp is just a human thing, and I don't hold anyone responsible for slavery except the dead individuals who owned slaves.

That's not me. I was kinda holding down the trigger like shown in

i think you just had bad form, and the person you were shooting with failed to teach you.

This woman can't be weaker then you, and if she had been tought she could shoot the rifle you shot.

try again, but with a proper mentor

Pistol grip?

i'm not the guy you guys were talking to, just some random idiot that kind of understood what he was describing

These racist cunts will always view you as less of a person, no matter your words or actions. When anyone's born with enough melanin to no longer be considered white, you'll forever be considered a less deserving person.

Also, Chrono Trigger fucking rocks. Best thing Square Enix ever put out

Its all coming together now. Anyways don't let one bad experience ruin the sport for you.

edit: you'll forever be considered a less deserving person *in their eyes*

Given the difference between your gif and the drawing I doubt any of us could have understood what he was describing.

niggerdom is not a state of ethnicity.. it is a state of personality and culture.

From what I am hearing, you have never been a nigger.

luckily no one takes these trash people seriously, including black racists

WE hate niggers, so youre good with us mate. Welcome aboard

these guys are forgetting that they are generalizing most of the black race

Not everyone thinks that every white person is bad and has owned slaves before. It's all a matter of culture considering the recent years.

We kind of were apart of the Hominidae line like chimps were until Homo Austrailalis or whatever you call it joined in,

U R ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MAN

Are you just a rigel-white vampire person who is scared of the light who is calling everyone with a bit of melanin in their skin "Niggers" like how mexicans were considered african american when slavery was happening?