Alright Sup Forums...

Alright Sup Forums, Califags have been seeding the next generation of sjws and tommorow is the day they will finally bloom.

Over 500 schools in California will not be attending class/leaving early in protest of trump inauguration. They will be using twitter as their main force of attack: #Schooltrump

You know what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/11/here-is-why-robert-reich-thinks-california-will-become-a-nation-within-a-nation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DESUTROY THE FILTHY THOTS

Nobody cares about these fucking idiots. What do they hope to accomplish by not going to class? Jesus fucking christ, these retards can't even protest properly.

my store sold out of all pink merchandise cuz all the middle aged women of los angeles are going marching tomorrow. please. someone. please. we could seriously make america great again with 1 fell swoop. theres gotta be some autistic kid who doesnt want to live anymore that wants to be a hero

I bet most those girls wouldnt even talk to my white ass because I'm not muslim/mexican/brown. Yet here they are spouting some shit about how they need shields against racism and xenophobia ROFL. Eat a dick

It will just be the mexicans and blacks...any reason for a day off...and they are pissed they are losing all the free cell phones and rent reductions Obama gave them

Goddamn you're a fucking moron

As a califag 22 yr old asspie, I apologise for my generation having more autism than autism itself.

Time to get a job and turn in your I'm fat and black so I need handicap tags... Sucks huh bro.

Lol at lower middle class people upset that they can't get anywhere in life so they blame people worse off than them.

you're fucking pathetic.

oh, so I get to play the role of the troll in this thread? damn awesome gents, thanks!

California has a bigger economy than any other state. California uses federal dollars per resident than all but six other states. Weed is legal, the weather is awesome. Seriously, you get wound up about this? Dude, you're not even trying. Reboot and go again, shit.

You should totally join mexico then. The mexican government could use the boost, you would not have to deal with trump, and im sure your new government would treat you fairly and equally, and in no way have their rich come with their armies and declare your nicer property is now theirs, while they buss you into the middle of no where mexico to live the rest of your bigger economy lives.

Speaking the truth!

Why is this even being pitched? Seriously read that which you have written. What does Mexico have to do with California being the best state in the USA? Followed closely by New York, and only the city there matters anyway.

And then realize that Mexico clearly a shit hole in every way, and there's a good reason people want to leave.

thinking you're in an early 20th century world when you're truly in the 21st. outside of Iraq going into Kuwait 20 years ago and Russia "reclaiming" Crimea - name me any country that took territory from another with military force since 1975 (Falklands don't count - sorry)

I hate being a Califag Trump supporter.
Everyone around me is a fucking retard.

but who actually gives a shit about california

Russia taking South Ossetia from Georgia.

>weed is legal

>the weather is awesome

>to bad you cant exercise your 2nd ammendment right and are surrounded by liberal pieces of shit

why cant you califags understand that nobody cares about your nice weather

>rent reductions

whats it like to be a mongloid? are you aware that you are retarded or is there bliss in the ignorance

hi friend I'm in Seattle. I feel your pain.

>tfw speed limit in the city has been officially reduced to 20 mph in the city's effort to eliminate cars

and sadly, you duck dynasty butt slurpers fail to understand is that we have no idea where your state is, how you feel about anything or, quite frankly, and I believe this is what pisses you off the most, that you even exist at all

cheers!

>supporting donald trump

its almost shocking that human beings can have such dangerously low IQs, but apparently we still havnt evolved much past monkeys. some of us have, but the majority have not. still being fooled by a blatantly obvious liar smh

California is barely over texas in terms of economy. And only 20 mil people more as well. And texas is gaining fast on that as well. What's your point? Texas went almost 50/50 on the vote for the election yet you don't see people there complaining like cali. Seriously California needs to sink into the ocean already

SJWs are cancer
Rednecks are cancer
overly religious people are cancer
people that think the 2 party system is an answer are cancer

america is a joke. majority of the country are ignorant, dumb, close minded, and just plain a pestilence on the human race. the fact that tax dollars are actually spent on voting for bills like 'should 2 people of the same sex be able to get married' and 'should we teach fictional fantasy tails in school' pretty much tells you everything you need to know about this country. america is may seem like an evolved first world, but its just a zoo full of unevolved chimp people fighting over who gets to play with the swing in the monkey cage

The irony of the "educated" failing geography...

You know, Cheers!

goddamn speak to text

>you know what to do
Nothing. If these retards dont want an education its fantastic. We need good garbage men and burger flippers. The rest of us that take responsibility for bettering ourselves will have more skilled positions available with less competition.

>Califucks
>not attending school
This is a change? I thought they just smoked weed all the time, like the filthy fags I see near every smoke shop.

They're out protesting
Glad to know they can be eliminated all at once now.

Grill guy here, I work in fast food.
They can rot on the streets, I don't want these cucks near the food I serve.

No, California is doing way better than Texas. The funny thing is Texas has been reliant on federal income taxes to stay afloat. Starting tomorrow all of the free ride for Texas is going to go away quickly. Shit's about to get real.

rawstory.com/2016/11/here-is-why-robert-reich-thinks-california-will-become-a-nation-within-a-nation/

>actually thinking this is how it works.
>actually thinking there will be jobs in 20 years
>actually thinking america wont be so overpopulated that half the nation will be out of work

high end jobs are already going to foreigners. its only a matter of time till they replace doctors even with some hindu on a computer monitor

west germany annexing east germany

our only hope

Just watch the make up of the protesters. Just rioters with no Windows to smash. Jungle bunnies gone wild.

The people who want taxpayers to foot the bill for their schooling are protesting the new president by skipping school.

Sure glad that's not happening yet.

and then going back home after to their 100k debt lives

Yeah I know the pain im a conservative in the centeral valley and luckily most of central is red

If they care this little about their schooling now just imagine what a joke it'll be if it's paid for by taxes (other peoples money)

this