My weed looks like a dick

My weed looks like a dick.

What quality weed do you smoke and how much do you pay for it? Also general easy drugs thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You just fucked up BIG time

I don't pay for my weed. I'm just friends with a few dealers

Checked

smoking some blueberry headband. Good af lul. and nice dick shaped nug haha, that's great.

is it giving you that headband feel?

I only buy wax, shatter, crumble, etc these days.

I pay $40-50gram.

I pay 25$ for that..

Congrats for living in or next to a legal state I guess?

I'm in washington DC.

You realize half the country pays ~$20/g for weed.

$25/g for wax or shatter is basically as cheap as you'll find without being directly involved in the production.

25$/g for trim run SHATTER, 15/g for wax. Live resin is 35/g just shop boieeee

lol spoken like a true west coast retard.

Go anywhere else in the country and you'll get laughed at if you even suggest those prices.

Got 5g of Speed paste for 60 bucks. Just let the acetone evaporate and then you got just powder. Did 90mg last night, ooh wee.

Same here. Which service do you use? High Speed or the deaf kids or the niggers on U street?

Middle of the states kiddo fucking get some connects faggot

I get mine from a friend who lives in MD, he gets it shipped in from Oregon.

I don't fuck with dealers in the city, they're almost always niggers.

I don't huff the jazz cabbage. But I do a lot of m and other shit

>get some connects faggot
Sorry I got to engineering school, I don't have time to be a drug dealer AND a student.

I'll pay more for my drugs because i'm only buying 1-2 grams a time, if I wanted to buy an ounce a time, I could be paying $15-20/gram, but fuck that, I'm not selling and I don't need that much sitting around for no reason.

Try High Speed. $55 for 3.5grams and they're pretty reliable decent weed too. My wife just ordered from this deaf kid charity and they weren't bad either.

BUBBLES MEANS BUTANE KEK

Glad your an engineer and not a English major. I'm a mech engineer, changed from chemical so I could stay closer to home. Now what hoe?

any pics?

Do you even get high?

Lol
>so I could stay closer to home

IE, you couldnt find a job.

Nope, never

Chemistry was cool but I love the ICE as a hobby so the best move I ever made was going mechanical. Sorry Cali your not for me

lol, bubbles can also mean air you dumbass.

Unless you're the one who actually did the manufacturing on it, you're just guessing.

Here you go.

Fitting since potheads are faggots.

Just ate 100mg in edibles
Wat do

Looks decent, but I haven't smoked flower in ~2 years.

Unless they've got a good oil selection I probably wont bother.

Lol so bubbles mean there's air, solvent, water, and/plant matter. Those bubbles will make it mold within a year or two forsure. Sadly u can get bubbles by just folding it over itself.... That's why u cool it in the oven to shatter

~~ mechanical engineer flamer:)

Why the switch?

Lol I meant and/or

They say they're getting oils next month but who knows.

>will make it mold within a year or two forsure
Considering I buy ~2 grams at a time, I think i'll be fine since it only lasts 2 weeks.

Far cheaper.

$55 for 3.5g is the price they're quoting for their service, I pay $40-50/g for wax or shatter which lasts me longer than 3.5g of flower would.

oil is nice but I don't smoke enough to use it. It just makes me paranoid

I'm medical and have been daily smoking for ~5-6 years.
Been daily dabbing for 2 years now. Just gotta make sure to watch your intake and not do GLOB dabs all day every day.

Oil is way too intense for me. I'm a lightweight, I take it to help me sleep, but even straght up indica flowers still make me panic from time to time.

i smoke 1.5 g of shatter a day. LOL

You can always take smaller dabs, but someone new to dabbing might have difficulty judging a proper dose for themselves.

I don't like the withdrawal from oil

Not an issue for me as I haven't missed a day in 3+ years

That disgusting, i've been daily dabbing for 2 years and smoke 1g per week.

on some sunset sherbet currently. medical so it's like 18 a gram but it's so worth it. shits soft as fuck.

I've only dabbed three times in my life, but right now I can get (in my opinion) average weed at $105 for half an oz,
Thinking about just dabbing from now on, but the only plug I have for that is this
>pic related
It's $80 each
Idk I that's a bad price or not, but I feel like it is

Smoking Girl Scout Cookies.

Anyone familiar with GSC? Anything particular I am supposed to notice when smoking this strain? It's 40% sativa 60% indica.

$80/gram is expensive, should be half that or less unless it's some crazy retarded lab tested shit that is 99.5% pure or something.

That is a bad price.
I pay 35 a pop for those.

Those are $30 at the place I go to.

No it's some trapped that my friend knows, I told him that it's a bad price and that it would be cheaper to drive over there and buy a lot of them, then to buy from this guy, but I'm guessing he is really feening on weed rn
>I live in Texas btw

Austin has a massive dab scene, shouldnt be paying over $50/g

Is $105 for half an ounce of cookie chips good do?

Wait, can you buy it there legally?

Top shelf, and $0

Best friend has mad connects and hooks me up whenever I'm dry.
If I'm dreaming, don't fucking wake me up.

What do you guys think? You're looking at my girl whos only a week or so from cleanse. This is my 2nd grow frist from seed. Had 3 males and one female. Chopped up my boys but they were gunna get pollen everywhere and FUUUUCCCKKK that for now atleast. Just buds no seeds this go around.

gj, user-kun

Anyone in QLD 4551 or 4575 that can help with a weed hookup?

$34 1/8, having a friend with a medical card has its perks (sorry the pic is kinda shit)

Are you saying you're paying more than $15-20 a gram?

Are you buying flowers? It's just sitting around for nothing if you plan to smoke it.

No I only buy dabs and have only bought dabs for over 2 years

...even in Louisiana we pay 30 MAX FOR that nice bright yellow creamy wax. not....that.

Do you think wax is somehow better than shatter?

you mean like....amphet. epoxy?

GSC is the fucking business

I never understood the hype about it....it's just strong bud. nothing wrong at all with it, just premium smoke with good flavor.
don't really know how it got the name.
I'm older and in a non legal state and not a whole lot of people play the name game at all; unless it's vacuum sealed and has a dispensary label on it. I think the names are goofy.

This looks pretty dense and the price seems good.
I've never lived near/bought medical so I don't have a good feel for the quality and prices but some of the stuff I see online looks terrible.
This actually looks like it was grown for quality and it's cheaper than the standard 50 per 1/8 I paid back in the day before I started growing.

>niggers on U street
snitch type nigga

Huh? Is that nigger talk for something?

It is the best shit I've ever smoked, and I only smoke top shelf shit also it's 25% THC which is nice

it smokes smoother and has a different taste imo. shatter kinda irritates my throat sometimes. they both do their job tho, no h8 m8. my favorite of all time is paki blacky. deep green high potency hash with black opium swirls throughout :)

>has a different taste imo
yeah because it has more of the terpines.

The dispensary we use is great and care for their customers/weed. All bud was 25% off on Friday the 13th so I stocked up

in my town that's all the kids ever talk about nowadays.
>TERPS BREH, ITS GOT MAD TERPS
lol. I remember when I was younger Wed just be excited to see little trichomes and called them crystals and hairs lol

Currently I have on hand Eliminator, BC God Bud, CBD blue dream, 2grams of rosin, 2 bottles of thc vape oil for my pen, thc 100mg capsules.
All the herb is 9$/gram, 45 for the rosin and oil, 6$ per pill.
I'm a medicinal user in Canada, AMA if ya want

Phone up is banned ): wanted to say Wax has more terps so it taste better, shatter can be cleaner and gets you higher

thread needs more pics..

Inhale dong.

I think whoever made that should clean their equipment and double check their filters on that shit.

That is a dirty slab

Just wait until you're out of school and in the professional world. Imagine moving across state lines, living in the Northeast and trying to find bud. I'd be happy paying $40/gram if I could find a solid connect.

It's 2017, use your resources.
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/