this

We don't

we shouldn't

how can stop someone with this. his power is too great

He cant be stopped

dont worry hes got a death wish, he'll be dead before 30

he's about to drop aoty soo

>I TOOK A WHITE BITCH TO STARBUCKS
What did he mean by this? Does X support race mixing? What races would he mix with? Is race mixing wrong? Does Sup Forums agree with race mixing? Is there such a concept as "right" or "wrong"?

Hes talked alot about white girls in his lyrics. He probably only likes white chicks.

He almost murdered a fag in prison for looking at him too much. Not making this up.

you sound like a shill senpai

this, and I bet he's back in prison soon

we can only hope

so overrated

the amount of support for this untalented womanbeater is retarded

Tell me what I'm shilling retard

xxxtentation shills love to say brag about dangerous he is and how he's a badass

le edgy anger issues
what a badboi!!!

>xxxtentation shills love to say brag about dangerous he is and how he's a badass

jesus christ is that supposed to be english?

Quit being so paranoid I brought it up as a reason to not support this subhuman

YOU CANT STOP HIM, IF YOU PULL A GUN ON HIS MANS... ohhh boy, he will put a hole in your parents... watch out

Start with not making threads about whoever he is.

Look at Me is a critique of the hedonistic lifestyle portrayed in contemporary hip-hop.

good taste

Sure why not while were at it call it a parody of good music

Most rappers talk about white girls because it's more relatable to the public, which is majority white. Most rappers date black girls, X had Geneva who was lightskined but still black.

It's smart, because whites want to hear about girls they're attracted to. Giving them something they can relate to means they will most likely support your shit.