All jokes aside the inauguration will be safe right...

All jokes aside the inauguration will be safe right? Like if some herka derka jihads came in with a plane to blow up Trumps whole team, they could stop it right? What can we do to make sure he's safe? I don't want my first vote to go to waste :(

That's why I'm going to be watching it live.

Just in case it isn't safe.

That way I can say I saw it happen live.

I will seriously cry if they hurt my President

i have AIDS

Your first vote is wasted because you gave it to an asshole...

Fuck YOU. America can be great again if you let it happen.

LOL...
Make America THINK again...

america's never going to be great again and you know it, doesn't matter who's president at this point. we've been circling the bowl for years, who cares what brand of toilet paper we're floating on?

I'm sure everything possible will be done to keep him safe. but considering that none of the people he's hired thus far know their ass from a hole in the ground, I wouldn't expect his security people to be any better.

you know, I was really mad when he got elected. and I don't like him. but this country did it to itself. at this point I figure, fuck it, I'm just going to sit back and watch america shit itself to death.

America will never fall, this is Gods country

With bullshit platitudes that you had to copy from Trump?

>ten foot higher

You honestly think every single possible contingency hasn't been planned for and thought through?

Kek, you'd rather see your country fail than prosper under a leader you don't like. This is the reason why people think the left are fucking retarded.

I'd be amazed if somebody *didn't* try to kill him. It's the perfect way to out; killing that moron dead. if it doesn't, the constant fear of it will give him a stroke. burn burn burn

Its Trump, he can't even figure out how to tag his own daughter in a Tweet

I'm a right winger who voted for Trump because fuck America

supposedly this goy isn't a mudslime, but a kike
indeed a rabbi

I was kind of thinking Trump would be okay... Then he declared who he was putting in certain positions, and... Well... RIP USA. Maybe

Then ol trumps fucked harder than ivanka on her thirteenth birthday

Believing in fairy tales is why you are failing

You are no better than the savages in the middle east

They don't actually believe in God do that where you wrong, they believe in Allah

Good slogan... They would have second chance...

Nigger, it's the same damn thing different fucking translation! Also, English mother fucker, do you speak it?!