I was in a live-in relationship with a Thai girl since 2011. Thanks to the spyware I put on her phone...

I was in a live-in relationship with a Thai girl since 2011. Thanks to the spyware I put on her phone, I'm aware that she let a guy from the neighborhood fuck her while I was on a business trip. I don't put up with that kind of shit.

When I dropped her off at the gym on Monday, I emptied our joint bank account and changed the locks on the doors. I also called the neighbor's wife and told her what's going on. When my girlfriend and I got home, I told her to strip down and suck my cock.

After I came on her face, I grabbed her by the hair and threw her out the door into the cold with absolutely nothing. I flicked her green card out the window and told her she chose to be a whore, and now she can scrape out a living that way. She's never had a job, knows little English, and can't even fill out paperwork or drive on her own. She's fucked.

I went into my office, turned on some loud music, and pretended to calmly read a book while I watched her plead by the window for 30 minutes before giving up. Then I watched her go across the street to her affair partner's house, where she was greeted by the visibly angry wife who slammed the door on her.

Three hours later I get a call from an unknown number, and it's her. She managed to walk several miles shivering bare before some family picked her up. Between the expected tears and pleading, she asked me to buy her a flight home. I told her the only thing I'd buy her would be a Backpage listing.

Earlier today, I got another call. Apparently the family dropped the whore off at the homeless shelter and she doesn't have a damn clue how to get assistance. Now she whines she's hungry and has hardly eaten anything. So I again told her I'd pay for the Backpage listing. She seriously thought about it for a minute before returning the whining about how she's hungry.

I told her to call back when she's hungry enough for some cock, and then hung up. I seriously think I'm going to get this whore to suck her way out of the country!

So when are you leaving then?

Look beyond backpage, Fed is coming down on them like a ton of bricks. Set her up a profile on TER, roll the reviews and profiles there for sites to advertise on. Do it right, virtual machine/proxy and a safe, offsite cash location.

you fucking beta.

you cum on her face and kick her out? now youre trying to whore her out?

go full alpha and fucking destroy that bitch

Full capitalist is better than full alpha, profit is the greatest reward, as there is a price for everything

Good idea. I should just drop off a burner phone for her and then just ahead and make an account for her. Price her at $15 hh, $30 full hr, haha.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't know how to buy a calling card, not that she has a family to call anyway!

Anyone from Cleveland want a cheap Thai girl tonight?

>implies he ordered a gf from Thailand
>can't get a qt3.14 on his own
>probably treats her like shit for years
>she struggles in a place with no family
>finds comfort in another person
>continues abuse and spying
>finds out and abuses her more
>feels justified yet was setting this up for years
>piece of shit will continue to be a piece of shit

SAD!

Fucking kek

Son of a Bitch just let her home you got what You wanted.

A beta would get on his knees and beg her not to do it again and spend the rest of his life being her bitch.

Honestly, I'm just laughing my ass off and not hurt at all. She was so easy to find... I found her on a one-week trip and then brought her to the states. So easy to do again.

If she wants to be a whore, I'll treat her like one. Only a beta would do anything less.

Give it a few weeks after she's gone for your paralysing depression to kick back in and kill yourself.

think about it.

>go back to Thailand and get new street meat

eh, pricing is too low, people will think its a scam or LE sting, probably go with price similar to massage places around there. People are willing to pay those, gets you money quicker, and will be cheaper than the vast majority of other hookers in the area. Keep the clients moving, but keep a decent rep. A bad rep or a hint of a "pimp" turns most of the "professional" community away. Keep in their good graces and opinions, get a few good reviews on TER, and avoid LE. PROFIT!!!!1!

post videos and spyware it is clear you are a lying piece of shit.

What are you saying I should do? She cheated; it's over either way. Would you treat her like a princess for being a whore?

cooooooool story tell it again

Donald, pls.
Better go get ready for inauguration.

Why would I record what's probably a crime under our perverted laws?

The spyware is called FlexiSPY.

Yeah good point they're going to think it's a sting. It seems like every day I see a string of cop cars outside a sketchy motel, and I think to myself, "some backpage users are fucked!"

The problem is striking a balance. She needs to suck cock at a humiliating rate but still attract enough clients.

Maybe $100 and add the words "highly negotiable" Haha!

lol OP is cucked by a chink mail order bride

So is this some sort of fantasy of yours or what?

Sounds like the true story

Good for you user, I don't tolerate cheating whores either.

Finally, a real man! Congratulations for being the only male on this thread who doesn't reward a cheater.

I'd stone her to death with my own two hands were it legal to do so. Something tells me the cheating rate would fall from 70 percent to .7% overnight with such a law. But in this world where "alpha" males (i.e., poor thugs who work out) can fuck with impunity their choice of committed women, I suppose this would have limited efficacy.

just got in the thread.

you two, my guys.

fuck every other kid in the thread

What book were you reading?

You'd like to think this actually happened.

OP has no idea how Green Cards work.

Hint: it's not like he described at all.

Pretty much she already was a whore. She was fucking you for a wealthier life. Can't really blame her for her nature.

I don't think she was even cheating, she just had enough of the fat fuck OP is and probably wanted some real cock.

>Thanks to the spyware I put on her phone

you should be alone for the rest of your life. you loser

It's always the man's fault. You didnt give her what she needed. Too often weak men give women what they want/ask for instead of what they NEED. Some want to be dominated, some want to be protected, some want to be encouraged and supported in various endeavours, most want to be treated as equals, even if they themselves dont think too highly of themselves (like a girl from a poor country desperate for a green card in hopes of a better future). In any case, how we treat others says a lot about what we think about ourselves. And you throwing her out in the snow and 'pretending' to be calm with loud music on just shows the volatility and immaturity in your own mind.

People cheat, you probably invited this by not pursuing a worthwhole relationship for both parties, nobody cheats because of how happy they are. It really does sound like this girl actually hates you and has a battle going on inside her, she finally cracked and now you're childishly venting your frustration or anger on her for something your parents probably did.

Riveting tale in any case

>Finally, a real man!

you sound like such a faggot

well it turned out to be justified i guess

Considering OP had spyware installed on her phone in the first place, this wouldn't surprise me a bit.

>girl does wrong
>go below and beyond, being the biggest piece of shit you can be
Classy. OP you should grow up or just kys you fuckboy. You're not good enough to be with and that's why she cheated. Your behavior proves it you cuck abgsty little boy

Hey OP did you goto Thailand to get her and brought her back? I was thinking about doing the same thing. PLease advise an user on this would be very appreciative.

It would be so awesome if this copy pasta with tomato sauce was real. And I really wish OP wasn't a flaming faggot and a cuck.

Clearly you have no experience with "Green Cards" because the process from Thailand does not take long if you use your head. I bribed the Thai officials with straight cash, and bribed the ambassador by donating to a political campaign through a contact at the AEI. Consequently, the process took 22 months.

>I found her on a one-week trip and then brought her to the states.

could you please elaborate on this also how did you know she was cheating on you , ? did you catch her red handed?

>and bribed the ambassador by donating to a political campaign through a contact at the AEI. Consequently, the process took 22 months.

what does that even mean?

also sounds like a not easy ordeal.

What would you do in the same situation? Honestly, who tolerates cheating anyway, in my opinion its one of the lowest things a person can do, and shows that you have little to no integrity whatsoever.

for real he is probably a fat disgusting controlling slob god I hate him , treats her like an endentured servant, what a piece of shit

implying ths is not an anonomous board

samefaging cunt prove me wrong you piece of shit cuck

for real, he's a pile of garbage controlling im sure treated her like dirt and is a fat fuck

What Spyware did you use?

Dude. I fucking love you. Whether this is bait or not. This is awesome.

if you loved her and treated her well and she cheated bitched deserves every last bit of punishment you deal out

if you treated her like shit which i suspect you did, well the fuck did you think was gonna happen?

i hope he dies a slow painful death he drove her to this treated her like garbage

Why did OP feel the need to put spyware on her phone in the first place?

The problem is I treated her too well. I gave her hour(s) long massages, washed her feet when we came home, bought her anything she wanted, sincerely meant it when I told her I'd never leave her, and did anything she asked.

The lesson to learn from my experience, guys, is that girls like what they can't have. If you give her what she wants every time, she'll get bored.

As put quite well, the problem is that there's a difference between what a girl wants and what she needs. She needed a few things I failed to provide for her, most especially friends, which I made the mistake of preventing her from having, and I should have been more dominant at times.

Yeah, I have the balls to admit where I was wrong. Learn from me guys!

However, none of this excuses the behavior of a cheating whore. If someone cuts you off on the highway, are they justified to run you off the road? If they run you off the road and you die, they deserve damnation. She should have said something if she was unhappy, not run off with another man while I'm away.

By the same token, I hope starves to death at the homeless shelter and burns in hell. Now I will retire to my soft memory foam mattress to sleep especially peacefully knowing she's likely sleeping on a concrete floor on an empty stomach! Justice has been served. Goodnight guys.

> making up shit about Green Cards
> not knowing Green Cards are issued by the U.S.
> making up BS about bribing foreign officials
> thinking American ambassadors have anything to do with getting Green Cards

Yeah, post some more on how you did it.

I'm too tired to respond to you guys. Email me 63u62u+cnmdygmzzhvuc at sharklasers (commercial domain) if you sincerely want some help with this. Goodnight.

same poster

thats pretty fucked up, i dont feel sorry for her at all then
good job OP as a partner and a pissed off victim of cheating

Don't have a come-back for
huh?

Why not just make a chaturbate account and keep all the money she makes. Just feed her enough to survive.

Could make a couple grand a week if she's attractive.

>. I gave her hour(s) long massages, washed her feet when we came home,

Beta as fuck

You have never done business in Thailand. Nothing gets done without facilitating payments; they are expected. The U.S. is no less corrupt, but the corruption is not explicit so that the cattle who constitute a useful majority can maintain, in their unlearned minds, their belief --and it is just that-- in the fairytale of democracy.

Yep, I agree. Put a big smile on her face, but big mistake. Never again.

>Put a big smile on her face
so did the neighbour

This isn't even a funny fake story.

kek

top jej m8

What exactly did you need from Thai officials to facilitate a Green Card?

What exactly can an ambassador do to facilitate a Green Card?

How exactly do you even get a Thai mail-order bride here without marriage?

And — here comes the kicker — did nobody really tell you that once you sponsor someone for a Green Card you're legally responsible for all her bills for a good long while?

She doesn't have to suck dicks. She can just report your ass to CIS and get YOU to pay for all her shit.

you should get her green card terminated

Is Sup Forums really becoming a feminist utopia? You fucks are so delusional it's mind boggling

yeah, how dare a whore gets caught.

penniless, not speaking the language, and lousy at opsec to boot.

I did something similar and found my ex boyfriend fucking men on craigslist. Sucks mang.

YOUR FUTURE BEHAVIOR IS THE REASON FOR YOUR PAST BEHAVIOR.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS.

Not them, but while her cheating on him was a shitty thing to do, abandoning her in a foreign country where she barely speaks the language, with no money, naked and with cum on her face is much, much worse. If we're to believe the story and pretend it's true, OP is a total asshole.

faggot!

Kek'ed so hard at this

if she didnt want to be chucked out on the street naked with a face full of cum she shouldnt have been a whore

she knew the risks, she did it anyway

Op be a human u fucking shit and let her go

Mr president make us great again!!

im pretty sure OP went to bed but on the off chance he is still here
post her pics

I have been waiting patiently for this.

Beat bitch into submission and sell her on a sex slave market. Profit!

details on how to install spyware plx

>
Ayy serj tankian

Yeah I'm sure if you loved someone and they cheated on you it'd be all cool homes no worries problem solved. I think OP handled it in a suiting way

This is the whore. Now I'm going to bed, lol.

what's a backpage?

not to be a jerk op, but you may want to get yourself tested for hpv.

good night

OH SHIT MAN, ANYTHING BUT THE TORISM!

>dat dumpstercunt of a pussy leaving those discolorations on her panties
>dat sore/lesion near hear vadge

You're a total beta mate. You had a spyware installed on her phone to begin with, so it's more likely that you were waiting for her to be tired of your constantly jealous shit attitude and find someone else to comfort her, just to abuse her even more.

I seriously hope you'll get raped by a polar bear, someday.

piss stained panties, wtf

Its were you look for hookers

not any more, you have been memed

post her face OP
we know your still here

Like most adults, I've been in a similar situation (she wasn't a mail-order bride but rather an actual girlfriend), and the answer is to break things off in a mature way rather than act like an immature asshole like OP did in his fake story.

You anons do realize this is a total masturbation fantasy of OP's and thagt absolutely none of it is true, don't you?

Two sides to every story m8.

Yes, most people in this thread realize that.

Holy fuck!

shhh
its real, like everything else here

I feel you OP. Just found out tonight my girlfriend was cheating on me. Said goodbye and left