Why do Americans wear shoes in their homes?

Why do Americans wear shoes in their homes?

Because we can afford shoes

/thread

because we can afford homes

Cuz they can't afford a black so they can walk him out

That's disgusting you uncultured Amerifats

keeps my feet warm, and i don't even have to do anything when i come home!
>just leave them on, feet stay warm.

because they are essentially forgotten farmers of europe who found themselves accross the ocean without the upper classes, who were the culture bearers of the time

Because floors can get dirty.

Why do niggers always kill other niggers every chance they get?

I don't.

As an educated, 30-something American living in a major metropolis, I cannot, nor will I ever be able to afford a home.

Where do you live that you can afford a home.

I paid $300 for these shoes I can wear them wherever the fuck I want

very happy

Kill yourself, retard

Someone kicks off their shoes at the pad and they are getting booted quick.

if they arent work boots you are actually retarded

Why do you pee sitting down?

>living in a major metropolis

Well there's your problem, you got to live 15-30 mins out of the city you dumbfuck

>work boots for 300 bones

I've tried three times.
I keep fucking surviving.

I'm worried that I might be immortal.

I'm in Chicago. I need to live 4 hours outside of the city to find anything affordable, but then I'd be living in Iowa or Kentucky or Ohio and fuck that shit.

Also, I'm not spending 8 hours a day commuting to and from work.

>implying that wouldnt be the only footwear worth that kind of money

Because I have to be able to run out side quickly when some fucking Mexican is trying to steal my truck

This is a solid start lads

trips for immortality confirmed

You can't affort heated floors? Poor bastard

Because they're meenies

Why would I need heated floors when I have heated shoes? I can't take the floors out in the snow or up a mountain.

The autism is strong with this one

Nigger?

what the fuck heated floors

top kek

Because they are dirty fucks who are too lazy to clean their houses.

Because our feet get fold with tile floors vs. your country with warm, dirt floors.

asians dont where shoes inside because back in the day there houses were surround by dirt and mud and they took them of to keep it out of the house.

in european society, we've had roads and cobble paths for over 1000 years. eliminating the need to remove our muddy footwear.

>not knowing if some euro dumbcuck actually believes this

we kicked that habit a long time ago, cultures that continue the tradition, do it because roads and paths are a very recent thing to their civilizations. merely 100 years. seoul in korea had dirt road until the turn on the 20th century. same as japan

Because we have a better immunity system and don't follow obsolete social rituals.

Because our women have too many shoes so we keep them in the bedroom

Because of laziness and lack of personal hygiene.

>americans actually believe this

^ this

Wearing shoes all the time is a good way to not let your feet breathe.
Besides that you still drag in all kinds of shit from the sidewalks and asphalt.
Its just a bad habit, no excuses.

American here. I rarely wear shoes unless I have to. Definitely never at home. This mainly has to do with having gigantic feet and shoes not fitting properly.

>Besides that you still drag in all kinds of shit from the sidewalks and asphalt.
>Its just a bad habit, no excuses.
As lame as a pro global warming argument.

I know, right. This is also why we wear furs and warm clothing in Russia instead of warming houses

What's up with the fucking disgusting floor "mats", I've even seen them in bathrooms! They are literally impossible to clean, they need to be changed.. But lazy cheap fuckers never do that

Because being barefoot is being like a nigger. We have evolved.

Bathroom mats are disgusting. Besides, I fucking piss outside like a gentleman.

It depends. Are you talking about Central and South Americans? It's because they are hilariously poor and virtually 100 per cent of them live in dirty floor "houses."

Retard