I'm moe kanat, i'm alive right now

I'm moe kanat, i'm alive right now

stop coming onto this website and making fun of stupid shit you said before you lost an argument or fight to me, and cutting the context where you got your dumbass whooped, and btw ariana, kourtney and maria, how are those fucked up bodies working out for you? fuck you.

fuck you

fuck you, i dont know you

i didnt remember any of you, and you were all whores in clearwater and lied about it, and because you have dishonored me and scientology, i will never wed or know any of you. you have dishonored the lord in the heavens. fuck you.

and btw kim, how was that orgasm working out for you when i told you straight up i was molly/moe kanat, and fuck your lies about your stupid shit, fuck you you're the biggest whore, and here i come again to kick all your motherfucking asses, and i dont love any of you, i dont love shit.

fuck you taylor and your stupid website, and no i would not remember any of you without this court case happening where i am going to win and fucking rape you from the earth, eat a motherfucking taco, you racist swine shits, fuck your mothers, and i still remember when i whooped your mom's ass kim, and then i whooped your ass, and the only reason i remember it is because i was reminded of it, i forgot it otherwise, and since then i have beat the shit out of a ton more bullies, and eat a taco, you niggers.

everyone on this website except me is a useless lesbian whore tool that will never get laid unless i fuck all of your sweet tacos

your saggy old tacos are fucking disgusting, and stop lying about your ages you phony fbi whores, how's hollywood jail working out for you, JAYLAW? i fucking told you they were after you, and just today i saw you drive by in the shitty green SUV that sucked and i pointed at you, and you looked like shit. you looked like a fucking shitty ass banana on top of a mop, you suck. if you ever come up to me ever again and accuse me of rape, it is lights out for you.

you are not a mod on here, your name is not boxxy, get the fuck off the steps, you are a whore

blah blah blah blah blah blah

come on dont be bitches, its me posting in this thread over and over again and at least i can admit it fags, taylor swift stupid samefag whore coming out of the woods at me and shit, you're not beautiful you're shit

right now im listening to one of those shitty obvious songs i wrote with you guys, all of which suck and im not a fan of any of you, and i wish you all would die

lisa needs braces

read my thread and get your ass whooped and stop living in a self important world of nonsense

god i whooped all your asses so hard and told you how old i was so many times, you fucking shitbreaks, fuck you

this is the shittiest stupidest website and all it does it prove you are all child perverts, fuck you

i remember i walked around in a circle and whooped your fucking asses you titty licking pieces of shit, and you all suck as celebrities, and my love for you sucks like a fucking watered down glass of champagne, and its all your fault, and if any of you get near me i am going to fucking whoop

listen to reality, fuckheads, i am never going to love any of you, you are all turd licking vomit suckers, and especially boxxy is the fucking ugliest girl and i bet she still lives in clearwater and whines about how she is an SP, fuck you, fuck scientology. i actually left scientology, dumbasses.

I'M GOING TO LINE YOU UP ONE BY ONE AND FUCK YOUR TACOS

i remember now when i kicked kim's head against the pole and she cried and bled, and i said "i told you you would bleed"

now i fucking dare one of you whores to open your mouth one more time and accuse me of rape, you fucking persistent villains, and i whooped coco's ass, and fucked up phil collins

i dare one more of you motherfuckers to post in this thread, you shit eating faggots. fuck you, kourtney, and you're a nobody now, and you cant be famous just like how and to the extent i said, and i bet you cant even read, and remember when i fucked up scott? fuck scott.

stop ignoring my thread you fucking pansies, come on and post in it, instead of just stupid boxxy clearwater being a nozzle and pretending she's the only one on. im not even going to read your gay posts anyway, fags, and i never read them, they suck, which i know because my eyes glance over them accidentally on occasion

come on, noobs

come on tubes, just deal with how i walked down the street today and fucked you all up, and stop posting your whore pictures, whores.

OP you're drunk. You're talking nonsense.