This piece of shit will become your El Presidente today. Oh Muricans...

This piece of shit will become your El Presidente today. Oh Muricans, you really are that retarded as everyone thinks you are. Hahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU
patheos.com/blogs/religionnow/2016/07/mike-pence-on-the-american-heartland-and-the-holy-land/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stay poor and mad

Stay white and fat.

We will while you make our shit for us. Oh wait we're taking that away from you. Good luck

poor bait

>stay white and fat
>we will

:)

STFU and start building that wall, wet back.

kek

I'd laugh with you if I wasn't from here and didn't have to deal with dipshits like this on a daily basis. Makes you want to beat your head off a brick wall

You got your tools to build the wall yet?

ITT: Eurofags and subhumans get mad at America and white people. We get it, guys, you are jealous of your betters. Stop making threads about the obvious.

Make America Great Again!

With out the sanate he can't. Do nothing

>Americans
If you mean SOUTH Americans, yes.

How come they aren't in rekt threads? I sure do see a lot more South Americans in those threads.

>Europlug
>Non-american alcohol

Yeah OK americans

kek

Murricans on vacation.

You're trying so hard to justify that picture. Why don't you stop and look at how many things in that picture the white man made.

Enjoy your Goldman Sachs appointee trumpcucks

All your hate for shillary got you the same people in charge

;_; I shitposted for nothing

I can't wait for the Mexican riots. We will all be laughing, even the Bernouts

Yes Trump is good

Americans are so fat and dumb. Lardy bunch of whales.

Could be murican fucktards spending time in civilized parts of the planet. You know, like the continent from where your degenerate ancester had to flee.

trump is a cuck (aka putins bitch). enjoy ur golden showers

I heard trump is building a wall if you need something to hit your head on.

at least we're not turning darker like the rest of the Muslim wor... I mean Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU

We'd still be British colony if their king wasn't being a cunt back then.

Just so we're clear, he has the Senate, and the house, and a supreme court vacancy.

BAIT

Just stay in Canada bro. You'll be ok.

rich and powerful whales, son. life's good.

MAGA!

So... it'll be just like but with him actually getting a lot of shit done and proving how truly smart USA politicians and celebrities really are..... again

If stupid shit like this is what it takes to keep Sharia controlled zones from appearing in our country, fine.

We'll gladly let this idiot run a term as president. If he manages to fuck everything up during his 4 years, I can just leave.

Honestly, was he really that bad?

Trump will be president for 8years then Mike Pence for at least 4 years maybe 8.

I voted for Johnson dont blame me for this retarded faggot

Whats a leppo?

You do realize Pence is a hardcore Dominion fag.
That crazy faggot will burn the world down in the hopes that Jeebus will show up to put all the sinners in their place.

patheos.com/blogs/religionnow/2016/07/mike-pence-on-the-american-heartland-and-the-holy-land/

he was the best republican president these faggots ever had. Once Trump strips the bank account maybe they will realize what they had in Obama.

typing laughter.

>people laugh
>"america can't be that stupid!"
>america proves them wrong by being that stupid

Quite the opposite, Dominionists want to occupy places of power & influence and gain control of society. Burning that society to the ground would be of no use.

op never had an opinion of this man until Hillary lost the election.

Isn't it great. The illegals and liberals heads are exploding. It's a wonderful thing. Celebration is a must. Thanks God you faggots are almost dead. Good riddance.

Hey, Mexicano, prepare your anus.