What are some of your sexual fantasy that if acted on will probably land you to jail ?

What are some of your sexual fantasy that if acted on will probably land you to jail ?

bump

anything related to extreme violence and involving minors probably?

Rape

you can't go to the jail if there is not a witness

I love exposing my cock in public, sometimes wanking, sometimes just flashing it, in front of anybody.

I would love to walk about a busy city center naked and wanking. Would definately wind up in jail.

I would like to have sex with a woman. This would send me to jail because not one woman has/would ever consent to have sex with me.

same. except, without the person knowing or even suspecting it. also, impregnating her so she be all "how the fuck am i pregnant?" would be a plus.

if there were no laws to punish rapist would you do it Sup Forums ?

How would the person not know that they are being rape ? are you drugging them ?

>sniperwolf
fucking retard

her thumb is fucking disgusting

kek

getting multiple women pregnant at the same time. i could not pay the child support.

thankfully i am not a nigger.

same, except via this

what's your ethnicity ?

you must work for color climax corporation

I fantasize about full on sex with 2-4 year old girls. If I tried it I would go to jail, because rape is bad, mm-Kay? But the fantasies get me off like nothing else.

In my fantasies their pussies are super tight, but somehow deep enough I can fuck them balls-deep. In my fantasies it feels good and enjoyable to them.

i am a cis male asian who sexually identifies as an apache attack helicopter.

my first preference (sexually speaking) is aircraft carriers but i sometimes fantasize about star destroyers.

it's her nickname,not the name of the cosplay bro

Playing a guitar solo while recieving head live on stage.

Probably gonna happen someday

You-you're a fucking idiot.

real edgy.

fuck off anita.

I would abduct and rape females aged between 13 and 18

why ?

because im a huge faggot with a tiny dick who cant get laid through proper means.

me too

Wanted to fuck my underage cousin. Did it, got caught, did time, not worth it. Keep the fantasies in your head where they belong.

story time.

how old were you? how old was she?

did she want to? or you had to trick her?

Have a threesome with a donkey and a dog while driving 100km in a school zone. Don't know why but it's always been a dream

well...I mean as long as your not hurting anyone in the process

You should go out and chase your dreams user.

Go back on 9gag

what is her name?!

I was 28 and she was 7.

I want to commit suicide while masturbating on the Parliament of the United Kingdom.

But I don't have a visa to go there.

>I was 28 and she was 7.

was she a virgin though?

Alia Shelesh

I have a fantasy about having a normal one night stand and just after or like when she wount be expecting it just pull out a revolver or large hand gun and blowing my brains out, like what will she do then

what made you think this was a good idea ?

>frenchqt.jpg
she's spanish, you fucking idiot. And ugly as hell. And married to a rat

More details are required before I can achieve orgasm.

>married to a rat

estas hablando de mi idolo iker casillas estupido gillipollas?

I like to spank and do analy things to teenaged girls. Thermometers, sharpies, enemas, and then lubing them up so I can slide slowly but firmly in balls deep on the first push while the audibly express their displeasure with the situation.

>mi idolo
>piensa que no es maricon
>muh onda vital

i want to know what it feels to have a 12 year old gf...

oh, i...

nvm.

callad mamacallos. mas respeto para iker idiota.

O
P
O

>refri... ¡REFRI! Rispet for itali

>do analy things
most-faggot phrase award tonight

does this ugly bitch think she's hot with 20 layers of makeup?