twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Japan period

GAZORPAZORP

>GARUGAMESH

GIRUGAMESH

AHH, DEE DEE AHR

AWW DDR

damn thats a vintage meme

>and MANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAANNIE MAAAY

AND GAY MEN!

Hm...oaky, a hint of cherry. Not without its charms.

I'll say this is a Sup Forums meme, possibly from 2008, maybe 2009?

Pairs well with rickrolling and the game.

GENTLEMEN?

I'll never get over this video. It's like scientists distilled cringe into a pure chemical, filled a bucket with it, and this spilled out.

SAKURA CON GIGIMAAAAAAAA

>join this thread
>banner is za warudo
what year is it

>Girugamesh literally split up a few days ago

posting superior brainless sissy retard

mein got

>before I moved out
Sushi at least every second day, sometimes multiple times a day because I got some myself and my mother brought some for dinner

>after I moved out
Havent eaten Sushi in a year because theres no good Sushi place nearby and I am too much of a cheap cunt to buy it

Fucks sake

*holds up clear dildo*
GAY BABIES

>it's a nostalgic meme thread
>likely sharing thread with other grown ass men

SMILE DECAY

I LOVE ANYTHING FROM JAPAN PERIOD

>in some thread about e harassment
>see a dog mentioned
>post this
>4 people got it

I've been here too long

carefully monitoring this thread

what does that gif have to do with a dog? I don't remember any meme like that.

AND GAY MEN

youtube.com/watch?v=EH8RJOJe1IY

Nya?

youtube.com/watch?v=fvozYm3S-kw

Ahead of their time

youtube.com/watch?v=H7iNGrAHOoI

youtu.be/128IR21ZQa0

>you are now realizing that you are nostalgic for Sup Forums of old

I told myself I'd leave one day...

JUST
U
S
T

I forgot all about those faggots

That brainless sissy retard died though.

Claire and Lola will live forever.

source?

>and a dog
>WOOF

Thank God.

Honestly if my kid was that fucked up and my wife didn't have an abortion I'd kill it myself, just put the baby to sleep one day on its stomach and..."Oh my god I thought it was okay oh no"

The life those kids have is not a life. They are zoo exhibits who only live to satisfy their parent's vanity. If you want that, get a dog...at least it's more self reliant than these freaks.

Yes, this triggers me.

The odds of anyone getting this are so low. I've been on this site for fucking 10 years at this point. Jesus Christ

Kinda cringey, but at least they went out and got into their shenanigans instead of brooding in front of their computer alone thinking they were better than everybody.
;__;

It's kind of a long-term investment. The dad can have sex with them, or he can sell their bodies. And they can't tell anyone. Hell, they won't even know what's happening. Once they're fully matured and there's no risk of injury, it's go time.

YOU JUST KNOW

You know what I don't want this sushi I just wanna get to sakuracon

was getting old part of your plan?

Holy shit, do they have a son that isn't a mutant? That's gonna get depraved.

A daring synthesis

I wholeheartedly agree

AND GAYMEN

JAY ROCK

This kids seen some shit. How many times do you think he's thought of killing them?

Pool's Closed faggots

>just put the baby to sleep one day on its stomach and..."Oh my god I thought it was okay oh no"

kek

Nah, nigga. He's playing the long game, too. Once he's like 16-17 those little mutants are gonna be filled to the brim with his underage seed every day.

Damn, wouldn't it be amazing if one got pregnant?

Every time I see a picture of those two mutant freaks my morbid curiosity makes me open it up and look at it, what the hell is wrong with me?

He's a pretty good rapper

they're half sloth
they're the next genetic step

DSFARGEG

The way everyone is always smiling with them in photos is hilarious to me. They're all grinning wide while those two little homunculi gawk vacantly.

their eyes are so fucking dead
just look

>"blessed"

That's one way of putting it.

I wonder what happened to her

Where is she living now?

they literally dont have brains do they

Girugamesh?

a gutter

Photoshop-Filter-Warp in real life

>it's been nine years
Why can't I leave?

>post yfw you don't know any of these memes because you're not a manchild

Huurrrgghhhhhhhnnnnuuuuggggggg kkkiiillllllllll meeeeeeeeeeeeee

JUST
U
S
T

FUCK YOU I haven't lost the game in YEARS.

But now you, dear reader, have as well.

BURN THE WITCH
U
R
N

T
H
E

W
I
T
C
H

SPOOLIGANS

ah... feels like Sup Forums again...

WEEEE KNOOOOWWW WHEEEREEE YOUUU LIVEEEE

They have the stem.

No cognitive processing. Just reflexes.

Maaaaan, I remember cruisin' Sup Forums (back then we called it "slash b") looking for the freshest memes. Rickrolling, advice animals, rage comics, greentexts... it seemed like the world was our oyster. Like the memes would never stop flowing.
It's all changed now, the meme game. "The Only Game" as my good friend Brad Dunwhittey called it (rip in piece, bro). Memes aren't just something Joe Schmo can take a look at and understand. Memes require an in-depth understanding and appreciation of film to truly "get". Kino, capeshit, waifu-core... it doesn't matter what your taste is, each meme has to be hand-crafted by dedicated artisans to truly deliver that dank experience.

Sometimes I miss those old days...

Fun times... I'll just post it here...
youtube.com/watch?v=cmUO_F30Uso

They're literally living dolls. That's fucked up beyond belief.

Dubs and the first to checkum gets their chosen meme back

FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER FAT NIGGER

oooh feels like old times

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

>mfw I deleted all my old memes and want them back for nostalgia

remember these

Candle sniffing fuck fence go climb a wall of dicks

SIXTY NIGGERS!!!!!

I know the feeling. I wish I saved more from the early days. I wish I had a comprehensive photo timeline of all the time I've wasted on this site over the years.

THE INVISIBLE MANS OUTSIDE

im glad i do

Ever go to an anime con? It's like drowning in that bucket.

they're fun if you hang out with the black people and people playing card games
sometimes there's absurdly hot women too