Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiorncOFpcg
youtube.com/watch?v=63e_qGP0IY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

maybe if ur 10 and ur peers like Panic at the disco. otherwise nah

>Nirvana
>for 10 year olds
>comparable to Panic at the disco

You're a poopoo head and your brain is made of doody.

no u

no U

NO U x100

Come back on Sup Forums when you're 18+

NO U! xINFINITY

Come back on Sup Forums when your mom's dick isn't in your mouth.

That's impossible. I need to maintain my mother's penis, as it gently fits into your father's anus.

ooh the faggy talks like a faggy boypussy

remember when any mention of grunge on this board would have been shitposted to hell

You seem angry, though? I just wanted to skull-fuck your dead dad. Don't get so hostile

>he maintains his mother's penis
LMAO. What, do you suckle on it to keep it nice and clean?

>>Nirvana
>>for ten year olds
Tobehonestmyfamily, I was listening to the entire Nirvana discography (and Fecal Matter material) when I was 10, but that's because I went full autism with my obsession with Nirvana. I only listened to Nirvana for a whole year and when I was 11, I branched out to only two more bands, Sonic Youth and Mudhoney. Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if there are some ten year olds unironically into more extreme forms of music like harsh noise.

ohhh look at the edges on this fag. Beware, you might hurt your mother's dick with these teeth sonny.

I just enjoy fucking the anuses of dead father's over the weekends.... I get off on the fact that I'm fucking a dead dad's asshole. I cum in the dead dad's asshole and spit on the corpse's tits

I want to spit to lubricate the dead father's anus. I wanna fuck the dead dad's anus nice and wet

You may have listened to them when you were 10 (as did I, although I was a more casual listener) but they're certainly not for 10 year olds.
It's basically impossible to really get what it's all about at that age.

>I went full autism with my obsession with Nirvana
I know that feel. Although it happened to me in my later teens.
I'm pretty sure they're the most easy to obsess over and most widely obsessed over band of all time.

well, look at this

Nice edgy roleplay, but back to your mother's penis maintenance.
Do you shower with her? Does she get you to soap it up and stroke? Is this a regular occurence? Do you ever give her full hand-relief?
Such a fascinating relationship you share with your mother and her penis.

Alright, now that we got that out of the way
>favorite nirvana album?
>favorite nirvana track?

>album
Nevermind
>song
Drain You/Verse Chorus Verse/Dumb
Hard to pick just one.

You're taking my shitposts too seriously

there was one tripfag called Chulthu (I think) whos threads get destroyed everytime he tried to post about any of this shit, and now plebs think Nirvana is patrician lmao

NO U! xINFINITY+1

>You're taking my shitposts too seriously
Oh, the irony.

>I'm pretty sure they're the most easy to obsess over and most widely obsessed over band of all time.

Theyre definitely easy to obsess over. Every song is catchy as fuck. Plus with how huge they are their b-sides, demos and shit is really easy to find. I probably went weeks listening to nothing but material from the With The Lights Out box set when I was in 9th grade or so.

NO! U! xINFINITY+2!

I CALL NO ONE-UPS MY WORD IS FINAL LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

>album
In Utero
>song
the Jam demo or Francis Farmer

> Every song is catchy as fuck
This! It's unreal how catchy they are, how the fuck did that motherfucker do it? Plus the weird, at first glance seemingly meaningless lyrics that are basically an endless rabbit hole trying to figure them all out.
When my obsession first kicked in 80% of my thoughts became about Nirvana, it was fucked.

>I probably went weeks listening to nothing but material from the With The Lights Out box set
You can never get enough Nirvana. After going the major studio releases I was like a Heroin addict who had run out of junk, I needed those B-sides to satiate my addiction.

Fuck you Kurt, you genius, you got me hooked.

best thread

>Kurt killed himself
>Dave formed the Foo Fighters
>Krist did...nothing really

Sometimes I get sad thinking of how many more ridiculously catchy melodies and great songs we could have had from him. Other times I wonder if we're just lucky he quit while he was ahead and that he had already crafted his best work.

I just wish we could go to the alternate universe where he made an album with Michael Stipe

Top 5 Nirvana songs go

1. Breed
2. Scentless Apprentice
3. On A Plain
4. Negative Creep
5. All Apologies

Yeah same here, but it's hard to complain given the sheer amount of both quality and surprising amount of quantity of that quality.

From what I've read and heard in docos he was ready to quit music around the time he died so I don't know if we would have gotten more even if he didn't die.
But I also think, and I guess this is the pessimist in me, that he had already made his best work. After you become as famous as he was you start to lose touch a little and your songs reflect an experience of a different reality, one far less relatable. Which is one of the reasons I prefer Nevermind over In Utero. They're both fantastic though.

>I just wish we could go to the alternate universe where he made an album with Michael Stipe
Now that would be cool.

1.Drain You
2.Verse Chorus Verse
3.Dumb
4.Smells Like Teen Spirit (inb4 hate)
5.All Apologies

Territorial Pissings

best album Bleach
Gimme back muh akuhol

FUCK

Absolutely agreed about In Utero. I was just saying in a thread the other day that I always enjoyed those "seemingly meaningless lyrics" (as you put it) and that IMO on In Utero he started buying into the idea that he was a voice of the generation and felt pressured to write more straightforward lyrics. Not that I dislike it at all. But I do prefer his earlier stuff.

I think it's very likely he would have done some stripped down, acoustic solo material. And that it likely would have been kind of mediocre. Which is why I'm glad we at least got Unplugged In New York because it was something new and broke new ground for them without being dull.

This is a music board.
Go back to >>>/reddit/ or where ever the fuck you guys come from

>don't you dare have differing opinions to me in MY special secret clubhouse

Fuck off.

Die in an oven with goat scrotum as your final meal, you failed abortion.

Even though those lyrics drove me quite literally almost insane they're truly the cherry on top that make the album that much more special.

>Which is why I'm glad we at least got Unplugged In New York
I love that show so goddamn much. It really shows his natural talent for singing, everything the man touched turned to gold.
I usually hate covers but every cover on there is far better than the original IMO.

Joke's on you this is true patrician.
youtube.com/watch?v=xiorncOFpcg

>I usually hate covers but every cover on there is far better than the original IMO.

Kurt had a natural ability to really "make covers his own" I would always be surprised when I learned a song of theirs was a cover because even though they typically would play the song the same as the original it always sounded like it could have been a Nirvana song. I think a good example would be their cover of The Wipers Return of the Rat or D-7.

Sure it got me into the Wipers but I still kinda prefer their covers.

>implying the board that memes NMH, Death Grips and Captain Beefheart non-stop is somehow superior to anything.

Nerwana never die.

The Beatles part 2: Angsty Boogaloo

Anyone else can't wait for for part 3?

Eat a dick

if I could go back in time and fuck krist novoselic I'd fuck him 1,000,000 times

>best album Bleach

used to listen to nothing but nirvana for close to two years

now i can't even listen to the first riff of breed without cringing

rip kurt tho

Sorry Dave, I do like you tho! :)

Nirvana is shit

That's okay cause so are you.

You'll like this version of Breed then

youtube.com/watch?v=63e_qGP0IY8

In Utero
Something In The Way

Nothing quite says "I'm an underage plebe" than a disrespect for Nirvana

Literally every song is great.

God damn he was a qt

and I ain't even gay (except for for him)

you know? if it wasn't for the shitty fanbase, or the foo fighters, or le suicide meme... Nirvana was cool man, a little overrated, but honest and real at the time

>Widely loved by the masses
>Patrician

>disliking something because it's popular
spotted the pleb