STREAMER SEEKING HELP WITH NEW PSU..HERE LOOKING FOR SOME HELP ON MY NEW RIG ALL I NEED IS THE PSU...

STREAMER SEEKING HELP WITH NEW PSU..HERE LOOKING FOR SOME HELP ON MY NEW RIG ALL I NEED IS THE PSU...ANY DONATION IS WELCOME((OR JUST HURL ABUSE EITHER WORKS)) MY PAYPAL:[email protected]

Just ask your followers

i assure you they wont help...plus..ye not think if that was an option i would be asking here of all places..tbf

what's ur YouTube?

my twitch is xxxstephzxxx

ill be making a new on tho..starting with new rig new twitch

Get a job you hippiefag, and choose a better PSU while you're at it. Corsair is good

is it tho i would go for a cx or ax but lets be real any help is help..

Corsair makes some of the better psus for the money

bahahaha what fucking money..hence why im here lel

aside from stickers,Corsair makes jack shit. their psu's are made by Seasonic

well as i said any help is help be it 1$ or 100$

I didn't say you have money, but asking on Sup Forums (atleast nowadays) for money isn't a good idea, especially giving out your twitch name. You're just asking for a small raid on your channel. Getting a side job to make some pocket money isn't a bad idea. Or there's always hustlin'. Go to south central LA and shoot some niggas up.

And Nikes are made by a small child in Vietnam, and the materials that it costs to make beats cost around $13 and only feel heavy due to carefully placed weights.

Get a job you beta camwhore faggot

Maybe a raid is exactly what this kid is expecting?
You know, either to bolster his viewer count or some other kid trying to round up a personal army request hidden in a beg thread?

im making a new twitch anyway ..also i wasn't giving you shit i'am just saying its not easy...

well he is actually a she but seems legit rip secondly i get people are gonna chat shit here ..meh its w/e

Look you know the rules my female user

lemme guess tits or gtfo ?

Yep, otherwise you prove
Rule 37: There are no girls on the internet.

Possible.

this is me see as how ever you may

nope just trying to get the last piece of my rig nothing more nothing less tbf

what's a power supply cost in northern Ireland?

Put a timestamp on it

for one i need its 90 euro

its me i assure you

Due to the anonymous nature of Sup Forums we need a picture of you with a timestamp

why of me and not just the time stamp??do i have to really go through the effort of fixing my hair then make up and getting dressed -_-

get some money you poor nigger PSUs are like $70

naked is fine

No, just a picture with a timestamp. Just shows us that it's for real

plus why am i uploading one..if all people want to do is either per be nosy or try and troll??? im seeking help with a psu not trying to get fucked

ok that i can do

see its real

and again

ehh good enough.

as i said ain't fake

welp rip chat it seems

>literally cheapest part of pc
How do you not have 40 dollars?

not in ireland and not for what i need to run ..its called no job broke as shit..lets be real ..plus you really think i like hoping for hope on here of all places

fingernails of a man
no pic of self
handwriting of man

you're a dude pretending to be a woman for free shit

the very creation of tits or gtfo was to protect Sup Forums from people like you.

GTFO

and you hide behind a screen so its 50/50

What are your current PC specs?

nah, im not pretending to be another gender for free shit. there is no 50/50 here. go back to math class and learn ratios and percentages because i don't think you understand them.

GUY.

just go to a rubbish tip a grab a psu from a computer in the electronics bin

look at the end of the day this site is cancer ..fact..i don't really give a shit what people say of me..the point of this thread is for the mere help of a psu ..now if your small man brain only allows you to be a dick..that's really not my issues on the other hand its Sup Forums... :/

oh so sorry ..did your dad rape you to make you have such hate its ok~shares bleach with you~

this site isn't cancer.
you are cancer.
pretending to be a woman to try to get a bunch of wizards to build your pc for you so you can get paid to do nothing?

kys. you are cancer. and if you don't care what people say or think why do you reply with snide bullshit?

seems to me you care a lot.

you're a guy not a woman. just be honest considering this website is for faggots.

but you said

if you don't give a shit yet you reply like that? KEK

i must be right about you being a guy pretending to be a girl. kek

and you realise your the only one feeling your point matters bahahahaha gg tho

I bet he's underage

im just me w/e that may be...imma cunt ..so.. what is actually your point? besides being a troll who needs fed

Tits or gtfo

>Asks for help
>fuck you, guys you're all scum

im 28 but gg

guis give this boy a psu because otherwise he will insult you.

ITT ^^^

KEK

no i just give the shit i get from people back.. if they wanna be disrespectful so will i goes both ways

Rule 37: There are no girls on the internet.

28 can't even hold down a job for a psu.

KEK

More like rule 34

b PLS its really me heres my titties can i have money?

gj buddy

>superhotgirlswallpapers.jpg

keep begging for cheap computer parts and pretending to be a girl, im sure you'll trick some autistic dumb fuck wizard into thinking they are getting married. keep doing as i command you.

yes Sir

lol

sure i will give you one thousand dollars because you talked to me and are a real girl. here you go.

why aren't you replying to me? i thought you loved me? ill give you more money!

sorry not about that thug life @Q@

buying gf
1k gp

so guys where is my free PSU?
or are you all faggots too afraid to talk to a real woman.

Notevensamechick.jpg

Get a Gold-Certified 750watt psu. Corsair makes some great modular ones for reasonably cheap. Plus you get a nice bag out of the deal.

>inb4 1000watt fags
Unless you're doing 3-4 way SLI / Crossfire you don't need 1000 watts and you just be wasting money and power.

stfu faggot thats a real girl you bitch

i snt u $1000 on 2 ur paypal.

Never said it wasn't a real girl. I said it wasn't the same chick

so are you going to buy the psu for me or just be a beta all your life?

trips of stupidity, are you going to tell that beautiful young lady no to her face? all she wants is a powersupply

good to know

Well if you are being honest, stop being a degenerate transfag NEET, and get a job.

Damn, I could have used that trips for trumps inauguration thread!

i give u money 2 ur paypal. buy 4 urself.

aww im sorry do i make you feel unsure about yourself as a man..im sorry

Kek, I give advice. Never money. Works with homeless people and faggots on the internet.

Seriously, get a job, then buy a gun and one bullet. You should see where I'm going from there. Faggot.

plus all of you saying i sent money ..gg cause you get an email to say someone sent money but let the lels keep coming

i m srry u not no how 2 buy 4 urself. I no need to buy it if u got all my monies.

save someones life with that 1 bullet and hope they're rich?

you seem to not know english aslo

op here gj all

If you're lucky enough then sure, but I was really hoping the begfag would put the gun in it's mouth and pull the trigger. I don't even care if it doesn't die, just knowing it's in pain gives me great pleasure.

english is my 10th language. why i need to no it properly?

i'm starting to think op is a liar, first he's some "girl" in a facebook photo, then he's a wallpaper and then he's a 10/10 japanese girl, and then finally he's donald trump?? which is it op

I LOVE YOU ALL

No you're just a degenerate. You have a mental disorder go get it fixed.

nah yall fucked this thread not me but just know its ok

Power supply is one of the cheapest parts of pc. Wtf, what cpu and gpu are you using if you're struggling with the psu?

kek. that's why we have the rule tits or gtfo

but legit kek on this

fx-9590 a 990x sli gigabyte