She's one of the most talented artists of our time. FUCK ME IRL

She's one of the most talented artists of our time. FUCK ME IRL

C R U S H E D

Who is this?

>right click
>Search Google for image
Less work than a reply, friendo

It's the most talented artist of our time, Grimes!

>She

Why are you referring to Gus like that?

weekly reminderino

fuck how deep does she take that thing

really makes u think

what did he mean by this?

daily reminder

Gus and Jamie don't deserve this

Album name?

its an ep called frenemies

What do they have to do with pitchfork?

the album is a pitchforkified version of frenemies

what does that even mean? also frenemies got a 8/10 on pitchfork so don't think they aren't pitchforkcore themselves.

it means that they took the ep frenemies and ripped it off but watered it down to make a more pitchfork-pleasing album

underrated

Is this even cool?

Fantano pisses all over Lana and boosts this irredeemable ironibad pseudo-weeb trash? This is why the falcon cannot hear the falconer.

kek

anyone else want to grab rounds to drink with the crusher? seems like a blast

Yeah, he seems like he's got a lot of interesting things to say.

kek

neat

A girl who's more famous for ruining her purity by being CRUSHED than her actual mediocre music

still gets me

Post the most crushing artist of our time.

#TeamCrush

I still really like the album

I know it's just a meme but this actually does feel bad

I tried using his pic for a fake profile and nobody even messaged it. It really is that bad.

hey least he's not black right

so what's the deal with the kero kero bonito girl and that guy? by the things you are all saying I can pretty much imagine, but how did it happen? anyone care to explain? I have been searching and I dindn't find anything

It's her boyfriend. She doesn't link to him on her bios cause little betas report him and make threads like this when they find out.
The guy should really be an inspiration. If you really want a qt jap manic pixie girl GO GET FIT

This band is the worst ironic meme I've ever seen. I first heard them a while ago with that album with the pink cover, and it was just terrible

KEEPIN' THE BALLS EMPTY

AND THE MUSIC LIT

no irony here, their second album is a lot better than their first. its intended audience is children with hipster parents though

I listened to the second one too, just as bad
If I wanted weeb music I'd listen to my vast library of it, not this ironic fakeweeb meme music

Same, it depresses me because I actually thought she was pretty cool before this. I don't really respect anyone who would date somebody so completely boneheaded and ridiculous. Keepin the balls empty

It's not really weeb music though. I mean she sings in Japanese and whatever. But when you approach it from a non-Sup Forums perspective it's simple pop music without easy words and bright melodies.
I envision 25 y/o #disrupters driving their half-asian hyphenated last name kids to Montessori with this music playing

There's nothing more hilarious than watching Sup Forums getting cucked like this

I think they're both just very simple people, the "sophistication" of kkb is from the other two guys

>ironic fake weeb
>aka why do you guys all have 19 year old qt weeaboo gfs and not me

all my keks

Off by one

why does his dong change size/shape in each pic
like wtf i don't think he's stuffing it since the bitch would know
motherfucker has a changeling for a dick

bonito means cute

Its means beautiful boy

This is now a Bo En thread.

>lets combat hip hop douche baggery by being a lamer version of it

don't pretend to be the crusher you beta bitch

If you cant find a gf like sarah just go outside and say hi #team.crusher

dumped 3 crusher memes for you

>Bonito Generation
PLAGIARISM

>implying they're not gay

>implying /jp/ would care about this gaijin bullshit

>lumping in /jp/

It's a worthless board for people who argue about fake idols and Touhou fanfiction.

What's the deal with drinking from plastic bottles?

what happened

girls do it

Over time the plastic used in most plastic bottles degrades and releases oestrogen into whatever liquid is in the bottle, it's why bottled water has a use-before date.

half-chub

I'm pretty sure they're gay.

theyre music is interesting but not as a result of talent. thats like saying warhol was talented. he was not but his ideas and presentation were indeed smart. skilled at producing a product that carried meaning but did not require "talent" ias it is understoof in a historical sense of mastery of a skill or technical prowess.

Can someone explain this crushed meme?
Did she cuck one the white bandmates with some asian mma fighter?