Can we all agree that the biggest problem with this was the total lack of action?

Can we all agree that the biggest problem with this was the total lack of action?

The definitive cut of the movie is three hours long, and yet there's only about three scenes where shit actually pops off.

Hell, in the entirety of those 180 minutes, We only get to see Batfleck in the classic costume fuck shit up for only ONE SCENE. It's a great fight, sure, the best Batman action we've received yet, but there wasn't nearly enough of it.

I mean, how does a director known for his expertise in action only have 10% of it in his comic book adaptation with it?

Even Watchmen had more fight scenes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I got your action right here!

>total lack of action

>Batmobile chase scene
>World Engine scene
>Knightmare scene
>Superman destroying missile and drone
>Batman vs. Superman scene
>Warehouse scene
>Doomsday vs. Superman scene
>Nuke scene
>Trinity vs. Doomsday scene
Can we all agree that OP has ADD?

Can we all agree that reposting threads over and over is what killed Sup Forums?

Not quite as good as the tornado one, but still hilarious.

Can we all agree OP is a faggot?
Pretty sure that's the only thing the internet is unanimous on. But this case especially.

>"YOU'RE THE BOSS... BOSS."
How the fuck could anyone take this movie seriously after they dropped this line in the first scene?

The only real reasons to shit on this movie is because of autistic lex and Batman killing and shit.
Everything else seems fine

>Batman killing and shit.

You're pathetic and weak.

No, although it was overly-long, and boring, especially the extended cut.

The biggest problem was that, from the beginning, it was evident that the script was poorly thought out.

Lex and Batman were two of the very few redeeming qualities.
It was the shithouse writing and offensive editing that pissed me off.

I still haven't seen the blu-ray version, though.

I personally don't whine about Batman killing, but it seemed sloppy and unnecessary.

Snyder could've easily had the Batmobile/Batjet fire rubber bullets and neither scene would have suffered.
Instead he decided to have Batman fire RPGs at goons because he thought it looked cool, even though the Batmobile chase scene was shit

Snyder should have known that wouldn't have gone down well. He really doesn't get it.

I've only seen the extended version, the editing isn't bad, but that doesn't help the movie at all.

>Batman fire RPGs
he never did that

almost half the movie is actually action

the only problem was everyones expectations for it

You were baited into seeing this movie because the marketing made it out to be one 2.5 hour fight scene between the Bat and Supes.

There was plenty of action.

he fires a rocket right into three SUVs with goons in them before he saves ma kent

youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c

I entierely agree. This movie was marketed wrong as all who saw it believed it was a Marvel non stop action flick. Even the trailers gave off this appearance.

>Superman destroying missile and drone
That wasnt in the theatrical cut which so many saw in cinemas so that doesnt count

>the title fight is only 5 minutes long
forget all the other shit, this is the thing that should trigger people

never fires a rocket, not once
in the car chase he fires back at the car firing at him,
and at the warehouse he fires back at the two cars firing at him
no rockets

they really didn't

Apologize

It's so weird. There's hardly any action in it relative to how long it is and when shit does finally happen, it barely lasts. Take the final Doomsday fight for example. That's supposed to be the climax of the whole movie, right? It's over in like 4 minutes and half of that fight was cutaways to Lois Lane in danger. And it wasn't even that good of a fight either.

no