What do you think about Trump becoming President of the United States 40 minutes ago?

What do you think about Trump becoming President of the United States 40 minutes ago?

Did he get christened in obama's golden streams yet?

he will fail, and the most here will remain virgins

Sounds good.

Not sure why people are so upset.

I dunno why either. People are stupid fags

Long live the new President of U.S. i hope now the media will be more peaceful to him

>more peaceful
When after 1.5 years, he still calls them liars

You think they are not?

>People are stupid fags
American people, good sir.
American people.

he talks like a fag and his shits all retarded

I think when he says only media that talks flattering of him is the truth, he's more of the liar

It's glorious. MAGA

See

They don't even try to hide how biased they are though...

CNN is basically Clintons personal propaganda machine, FOX the same for Trump although there were some at FOX who did an even worse job at hiding their hate for him than CNN did.

NBC, CBS, ABC, WSJ, NYT... holy fuck.

Is he still president?

Lies! He became president over 50 minutes ago! FAKE NEWS!

I woke up right in time for the Great Transformation.

>CNN is basically Clintons personal propaganda machine

How is this possibly the case? They covered Benghazi, the email scandal, etc, every hour that those hearings were dredged up like dutiful little moles, even though there wasn't jack shit behind any of them.

Show me some evidence -- any -- that CNN deserves a "Clinton News Network" moniker.

kekd

I'm genuinely happy. He will destabilize American power and provide great keks with his bullshit. Seeing nukes fly or civil war would be a nice bonus.

I hope he is better at it than I suspect he will be. I am pleased that he and Obama and Pence and Pelosi and all the rest of them can be civil with one another today, however much they plan to fight over things in the future. I am disappointed that some congressional members felt the need to stage a hissy-fit and boycott the day -- they need to grow the fuck up. I am happy that the riots various leftist groups were trying to make happen seem to have fizzled.

Golden shower will be legal and educated to the children ...

This. He's a Russian puppet and will ruin America.

R Kelly's gonna have a motherfucking field day

those representatives who boycotted Trumps voice to office....I hope they are voted out of office...they are definitely part of all problems...not solutions .....they seem to represent themselves and not their position at this time...they should have been there!!!!even Hillary stood....

It's gay, and you're gay.