I really wish I was straight

I really wish I was straight

i'm straight and it feels fucking great

especially when you're fucking fine ass bitches like this!

if i fap long enough i turn gay, maybe it would be the opposite for gays

Holy shit dude, that must really sux. Does your parents came over this?

Being Bi means I have the best of both worlds

it really isn't

I made it very clear to my parents (especially my dad) that nothing will change. I'm not flamboyant or feminine and have no desire to be such either.
"gay culture" is a myth to me

why? kids suck and all women want is money/stability

tbh my only negative encounters with women has been those who expected me to go shopping with them or shit

Why? If you go live in the gym you can get way more ass than a straight dude.

I'm posting on Sup Forums, do you really think I go to a gym?

I just try stay just enough in shape to avoid trap status

Being gay must be nice. The place you go, you see people of your sex (gim, bathroom, etc). Even you can fap in a bathroom full of men or u can see dicks.

Im hetero and I don't have that privilige :(. I can't get in girls bathroom and fap or watch them pee....

What makes you want to become straight?

What, are you full gay or bi? If the latter you can just pretend to be straight and manage with your homo urges by fapping to men occasionally.

trust me, showering with a bunch of guys isn't that fun tbh. looking at hot guys is cool and all yeah but thank god I've never gotten a full blown hard-on while showering

I feel no urge to establish a family, and yet I want to contribute to my ethnic group and nation's population.
maybe I'm just projecting other feelings, who knows.
also there's so much more to choose between if you're straight

gay obviously, I'm all down for being bi. it's more the lack of affection I feel towards women that is the problem, than liking guys

I mean man, they're all just people. I get men better than ladies as well, but I've met some cool chicks and I've met some basic ass dickhead men. If you can find the female form erotic then pass as straight if its such a big deal to you.

I feel platonic affection yeh, just not romantic or sexual

having my sexuality as a part of my identitiy, probably wouldn't be a problem at all if it wasn't for AIDS degenerates or the sex deviants you see in pride parades

Dude its 2017 everyone worth a fuck understands there's a difference between gay people and fags.

tfw you can't say kill gays

fuggly

i feel ya my dude, i'm more emotionally attracted to guys but psychically attracted to women. i've never really cared about any gf i've had. i guess i'll just repress it

I'm so sorry user

hope that he not says: kill idiots.
Then you d be on his list :D

you just need closer contact with girls. once you have them at the same distance as guys, you will see that you can love them.

i am german. its called schlagsahne here. i was looking for the english version of sahne. its cream.
nasty. then i was like, ok maybe schlagsahne sounds better in englisch. but its whipping cream. TFW.

that image looks like vomit tastes

then you might have a fetish for vomit.
caus i have one for dominating girls hard :D

Not as much as you like dick apparently