Are any of you dating Traps? How is it?

Are any of you dating Traps? How is it?

how does one find a trap? all I seen is some terrible looking transvestites in Walmart...

bump

This. I'm pretty sure there's less than 2 dozen really hot traps in the entire universe.

had luck on plenty of fish

bump. i need to know.

I have a wife, and secretly dating a trap. I'm not really attracted to cock, but the blowjobs and confidence of my trap is amazing.

Honestly I imagine they are very high maintenance. Tons of depression and unhappiness. Even the most passable and beautiful trans girls will look like shit when they age. Suicide rates are probably pretty high. I've never seen an old trans.

Whats her newest video where she gets fucked in the butt?

Wait, Bailey does the butt secks now?

Are you expecting here to do vaginal?

Yes. In only two or three videos I have seen. Earlier in her career. If thats what you call it.

You don't know theyre trans. Theyre old and look like shit regardless. There are tons of trans people you see that you dont know are trans.

I had a clinically depressed love interest once. We tried to get close to each other, but i always felt so sad on her behalf so all she did was unintentionally make me depressed as well. A single day didn't pass by without suicide stroking my mind at that time... I'm glad i got away from her, holy shit!
Depression is fucking scary, dude

You are failing to provide /b

Imagine spending your whole life trying to look a certain way through surgeries and hormones and shit, and then you get old and realize you regret everything you've done. Like you said depression is scary shit

And you base this on nothing.

Trans people make up like .01% of the population now in 2017. Even less back when it was outwardly discouraged. There is not some unseen class of senior trans people.

This is my trap. It's fucking amazing!

She's probably contemplating suicide tho

Kek

Here's a more upbeat picture! My trap is amazing!

She's still probably contemplating suicide, It's a nice "happy" face tho

I'd actually really like to try dating a trap, just no clue how to find one.

i found bailey jays profile on MeetMe. I asked if it was really him and about the book he mentioned writing in his bio and the fucker blocked me. Obviously retardedly insecure so fuck dating him

You don't find trap. They find you.

I have dated a trap, the sex is great but she had really big mental problems. She was suicidal and really depressed all the time and way too attached to me. You can ask me anything if you have something in mind

Was it worth it? And how did you meet her?

How'd you two end up meeting? What was the actual dating like?

This is my trap. It's fucking amazing!

I met her on Finnish image board. I had fun but i still feel bad for her because she was so attached to me. Sex, cuddling and general chilling was great but we were pretty different persons. I think it was worth it

She's probably contemplating suicide too, tho

also nice trips

Just like R2D2, a little man stuck inside

She was always really depressed if i was not in town and i always felt really bad for her. When i was with her i couldn't notice the depression, she did start frantically crying few times but she had rough childhood and i was only one who showed any feelings for her. She was really dependant on me

Can't wait to see how this fag looks when he's over the hill.

What happened? Did you break up with her?

yeah, I date traps. It's awesome. Although in New York City it tends to be really SJW type of crowd or they tend to just be far (a.k.a. the cute ones all live in the suburbs)

Exactly. I used to like him a lot, but now he's getting just fat and he's not sexy anymore. Looking forward to see him dead tbh...

I broke up with her, she is still really suicidal. I am no longer in relationship with her but i kept contact because i care for her. I am trying to help her find a new man

Mental issues

Get done fucking and the room smells like a locker room instead of like 'sex'

Sometimes the 5 o'clock shadow peeks through. Every now and then when 'she' get excited she forgets to put on her woman voice for a second and the man voice comes out

Basically everyone thinks a trap is the best of both male/female worlds when actually they're the worst of both worlds

/thread

Never happened to me, in my experience its more good from both than bad. She was always horny and knew what men liked. You could go unprotected and lots of anal. Also pretty fun to talk to

Hello Mr C

Underrated.

Underrated

I kek'd

Finnfag here, pics or didn't happen