Fu*king British,come here

What is this?
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p04t0h2b/stacey-dooley-investigates-young-sex-for-sale-in-japan

Do You ignores your own High sex crime rate
and scolds us?ah?
Can you not distinguish between 2D and 3D?
Don't Say bossy.Just leave us alone.
Here is Japan.Not Britain.shit...

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p04t0h2b/stacey-dooley-investigates-young-sex-for-sale-in-japan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are of pedo japan

kek

>be bong
>get arrested

NEW PAKISTAN ON SUICIDE WATCH

Certainly,I like anime-girl.
but,I’m not interested in a real girl.
Anime is Anime.Real is Real.am I wrong?

uk has the same practice as josei koshi btw

Yes anime is not real therefore you a cartoonsexual.
Probably worse than furries tbqhf

sounds like communism
"hey guys so i wrote a manifesto which got millions of people killed but it was just a manifesto i didn't actively kill anyone ok ? books are books, real is real, am i wrong ?"

2 nukes weren't enough

Before complaining to the other country,
do something about your own country...

Even though we rarely tell you to do this,
to do that, Westerners are so really arrogant...

>Stacey visits a café in Tokyo where high school-aged girls are paid to provide company to older men, discovering a culture where sexual images of young girls are widespread
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Inshallah

You guys say the same thing soon ...

>Gooks totally believe that Britbongs kill anime

70 years ago.
You robbed our weapons from us.
And now
Do you robbed Anime-girl from us?

You are always like that.
take advantage of Japan's silence to say what insult You like.

She has a cute little British face

>bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p04t0h2b/stacey-dooley-investigates-young-sex-for-sale-in-japan

>BBC iPlayer only works in the UK.

and you could play it kawasaki? apparently japan is british shit after all LOL

しつけえんだよ性犯罪者
くたばれキモオタク

落ち着けよ行き遅れ

she has irish parents, like all good looking brits

A man of his attainments who was on the program was the second collective stalker who said he was always moniroring my thought through radio wave. That nerved itself in the place. There was a collectiveness of the collectiveness giving off the cause in the road.

the collective stalker told me that the tree was seen by the man standing on the road in 2007

Those people standing on the road surveyed those key on the sheet when the collective stalker put the key on the street in the evening in 2007

The collective stalker said he monitored my thought trough radio wave when I walked down the street along the tama river in the night on 12/1/9

The stalking of collective stalker was monitored via radio wave and my thought was monitored through radio wave when I was driving route53 on my car that was stolen by the collective stalker who monitored my thought through radio wave.

The man who said he is a collective stalker stalked
me monitoring my thought all day through radio wave said he is always watching me and I walked on the street to buy food and I saw a man talking with a woman who was beautiful so I glanced at her
and I noticed that the man was the
collective stalker who stalks me via radiowave.

The collective stalker who was standing in front of my house told me that the man glanced at me when I was driving on the road was his comrade and he was monitored my thought through radio wave. and I was watching the clock and it was 2:06 am. the collective stalker was monitoring my thought and he said that through radio wave

The tree was a part of belongings of the collective stalker who said on the road on 1/24/13 he is always monitoring my thought through radio wave attack.

That is a collective stalker of sober after all.

A collective stalker is defined by the pencil soled in the market place.

何いきなり関係のない話してんだよ
よそでやれよそで。

The collective stalker was hired by the government.

The collective
stalker bribed police and the police was also monitoring my thought through radio wave and I was illegally captured on 5/19/12. The collective stalker said he was
also conspired
prime
minister.

Same shit, really

That was vague that the collective stalker or not. The man with a collective stalking manual was absolutely the collective stalking committee.

The man standing in front of the man who was the comrade of the collective stalker was watching me when I walked through them on my way home and he said he was monitoring my though through radio wave and he was conspired with police. There was no way of my escaping from the collective stalking and I was illegally captured by police

The stalker who was a collective
stalker stalked me when I was glancing
the river along the street told me that he was
monitoring my thought through radio wave and I went
to home the clock was 5:24am I was monitored my
thought

The police was commanded by the pm and the collective stalker was monitoring my thought when I was walking through the street and there was two men in black suit said through radio wave they are monitoring my thought through radio wave. I went to home and the clock was 2:46 am. There was no escaping from the collective stalker.

The collective stalker was watching my house when I got home and he left without word and I came in and there was a piece of white paper.
And the collective stalker said through
radio wave it was put by him. I called police but I was illegally captured by police. Police was conspired with collective stalker.

The collective stalking union is known as government. There was no way of escaping from the collective stalking organization conspired with authority.

The collective stalker
was on the train when I took on the yamanote line
and he said the conductor is his comrade and all my thought from
when I took on
the car was monitored by the administration through radio wave.

The thought was monitored through radio wave when I was home and watched the news and the announcer said through radio wave she was monitoring my thought. There was no escaping from the collective stalking.

>still posting this
are you more obsessed with stacey than me

That slag really triggered you gooks.