Heres the deal, virgin here. If you guys can tell me what to say to end up hooking up with her...

Heres the deal, virgin here. If you guys can tell me what to say to end up hooking up with her, ill send pictures of anything naughty we do as well as any nudes she may send. I'm counting on you Sup Forums. Please do this for me.

Chat log so far. Btw I have no idea how to talk to girls so i'm hoping someone less beta than me and tell me what to say.

feign interest in her interests (webcomics, etc)

she looks artsy/hipster, play that angle.

Lmao shes using this shit to get followers on instagram and snapchat to show off her shite work. Dont bother.

yeah women do this shit because the more followers they have the better they feel about themselves...at lleast for a moment.

Here's me btw

Not bad.

whats the conversation look like now?

That eye makeup... Bluh

holy shit op she is a fucking ugly gnome.
If that's really you in the picture you can get some decent sluts easily.

Motherfucker, you look like 30

Fuuuuck dude. You can definitely pull better chicks than her.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Come on over
For the ol' lickeroo

No reply...

Doesn't seem like it. I hardly get any matches, and when i do they hardly reply. I'm pretty sick of being lonely...

bruh shes trash you can say literally anything and end it with wanna fuck and ur in

Looks good to me.
If she doesn't respond. Fuck it.
You can do better than her

Try to use other apps.
You can just message girls without matching on okcupid, plenty of fish, etc.

>fat
>ugly
>animations about technicolor ponies

Yeah, just tell her you'll bring cake and she'll be ready when you get there.

I take it talking to people IRL is out of the question?

Where are you fr om op?

You can definitely do it OP. You just need to spruce yourself up a bit. Take photos in the sunlight instead, shave/tidy it up etc. Easy man!

Chick here, sort your fluffy hair out and you're good looking. All you need is confidence and you'd get a lot of women.

This. My hair was shit until I went to an actual barber. He hooked me up and I style it with some pomade and it's easily +2 points on a scale of 1-10

Tits or GTFO

You look like the Grinch

Canada

Trips checked.

Dubs checked

You should try to make your virginity loss something you'll want to remember instead