Fuck, fuck, marry and kill. Who is the hottest and what would you do to your favorite? Feel free to post more fuck...

Fuck, fuck, marry and kill. Who is the hottest and what would you do to your favorite? Feel free to post more fuck, marry or kills, girls from Social Media you Jerk to, girls with nice feet or anythinganything related.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/5bdgya/ashley_alban_training_your_secretary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

blowjob for all

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/5bdgya/ashley_alban_training_your_secretary/

Id fuck 1 and 2 and marry 3. I'm not even into foot jobs but she'd have to give me one with that shit.

>who is the hottest
this is like asking which potato is the spiciest?

Oh no doubt a given. Who would you want to suck for the longest?

kill, fuck, mary, fuck

Kill 1 fuck 2/4 and marry 3

how would you fuck them?

Kill 1 fuck the two in the middle and the fourth is fine as fuck so marry.

First girl would be reverse cowgirl where im pretty much holding her above me and I can just thrust.
The second I'd fuck from behind and spank the shit out of her.
Third would have to ride me and instead of her legs just kneeling on top, she'd have to bend her legs so her feet were on my thighs.
4th missionary.

Marry/kill/fuck

how would op fuck these?

Left to right
kill, she's dry tasteless.
marry: look at thos long legs. My offspeing must have her genetic traits. I would have no problem pumping seed all my life inside her.
fuck and fuck. Possibly together. In particulare the first would be fucked in the ass, untill my cock and her pale white sking don't get covered in her own shit. I want to smell her intestine before stopping pounding her shithole. Still covere in shit, i would then enter the cunt of the last one. She probably is the one who better know how to take cocks and have them squirt spunk. God i would lick her face and pull her hair relentlessly.

left to right
Kill, fake blond, they are the worst.
fuck, she seems build for taking hard poudings and then beg for even more. I would copiously insult he and spit on her face while i desecrate her holes.
marry, she looks slender and in perfect shape, the right healthy choice for no stop breeding.

>Pick one to rape and one to impregnate.

only 2

Marry. Kill, Fuck

1.kill, she looks boring
2. marry, very cute and looks pretty submissive
3. fuck, looks like she knows how to work a dick
4. fuck, not hot enough to keep around

marry, kill, fuck, kill, fuck, kill

Jerk off to theme

bump

second from left

Saved. Props. More? This is what I'm talking about. Facebook pics of girls with hot ass feet where they are barely trying.

Nice feet

Kill them all

Kill/marry/fuck and fuck

Marry third from left. She looks like she has a perfect figure. I could very well fuck her all my life.

kill first from left. The only one with naked arms, she probably thinks she is the best one. I would kill her and tell her that afterwards i would fuck her corp, which i would actually do.

fuck first from right. She looks like she need a good, smooth, long fuck. With her pretty face looking at me while i'm pumping my meat inside her, it would be a pleasure to do.

KFFM, obviously.

fuck and fuck

For my fellow feet fags sure

would love to. anything more exposed?

kill the big whore
fuck her, harshly, and with no pity. It must end with her ass ruined forever, with a big gape and possibly even a prolapse.
fuck, she's nothing special, but probably thinks she is hot.
marry. she has the look like somebody that now is "mhe", but that could be a super hot milf. In the meantime, i would have no problem knocking her up year after year. She would end up smelling of my cum.

Blow a load b

Who took the most cocks already?

Right .bhaha

what would you do to them?

I'd have sex with them

M, K, F, F, F, K

damn
is there more of those girls? they are pure sex!

left to right:
Fuck, marry, kill, fuck

Sure lol

I want to rape the one on the right so bad

I'd make it hurt

Thats right

kill, fuck, fuck, fuck, kill, marry, fuck

Jerk off to theme

but those are not the same

celeb round

Wat u mean??? It's the same group of friends

kill, kill, kill, kill

kill, kill

kill, kill

kill, kill, kill

kill, kill, kill, kill

Fuck fuck marry kill

I'd marry the one on the left. Her smile is exactly like my ex's, it's heart warming yet painful.

kill fuck fuck marry
kill marry fuck

kill, kill, kill

kill, kill, kill, kill

kill, kill, kill

Asperger's confirmed

kill, kill, kill, kill

kill, kill, kill

Ohh these feet are gonna make me relapse after 2 weeks of nofap

nah

ffuck fuck fuck

kill, kill, kill, kill

make them do 69, tongue fucking each others assholes while the spread them open for me to penetrate deep and hard, swapping between their assholes and mouths until I cum into rights rectum, then she cumfarts it onto lefts face, up her nose and in her eyes

Which one you like best?

kill, kill

Looks like italy.
Left to right

Marry, because waking up next to this angel for the rest of my life would be glorious . Also knowing that you get to unload inside her every time you want would be glorious. Also knowing that your daughters are of the same quality of their mother would be glorious.

kill, because she is a whore, showing off to much of her non-existent breasts.

rape, vigorously, because i bet she can take quite a beating. I wonder how loud she can scream. So much meat to fuck and rape. I'm drooling.

any more pennsbury sloots?

these bitches

kill, kill, kill

agreed on all counts

Italy is just a generic dining room?

I thought it was a country.

kill, kill, kill, kill

kill, kill

Left to right.
first would have no problem fuckingin every possible way.

Second, i would creampie her asshole in the most filthy and squalid public toilette that we can find. She should drink an entire glass of her piss in the process.

I would force her to eat on liter of milk and one kilogram of oath. And than i would facefuck her until the fucking room has been painted with her vomit.

kill, kill, kill

Their turn

kill, kill, kill

Same fag. STFU

1 - id spend the whole time with my tongue in her pussy. playing with her nipples

2 - fertile hips for fucking and impregnating over and over

3 - standing fucking

just being honest