Hey guys, rate this girl I have a crush on. She's in my math class and likes video games and anime...

Hey guys, rate this girl I have a crush on. She's in my math class and likes video games and anime, I'm seriously in love with her. I got her number when I asked for it for math homework help. Also advice on how to get her to be my girlfriend would be appreciated.

OP here, how is this?

who is green

me -OP

Easily one of the most beautiful grills I've ever seen on the internet. Also, your text game is clutch, OP. I bet you smell nice, too.

Lose the exclamation points and settle down.

You're coming in too hot.

Stop being so submissive and hysterical to her ffs
Act cool and DO NOT show her that you like her (at least, not like that)

Should I wear cologne? Are chicks into that?

>likes video games and anime
Shit/10

>your really cool

Her really cool what? Don't be illiterate.

Also. Be cool for once in your life

She gave you her number because she was going to help with your homework. You text and she's like "hey you need help?" And you're like "nope." And say nothing of value whatsoever.

So she's wondering wtf you even bothered and goes "well, let me know..." and then you tard out with a burst of 3 texts.

You'll figure it out someday, kid.

You could have tried to start a conversation, but it's much too tucking late for that. Talk to her in class next time and try to gauge if she digs you at all-- but you probably already blew it.

Forgot to rate:

Ugly. Nope. Grody jewfro. Looks like the type to not take care of herself. I bet she has some ungodly bush. If you can't bag this bitch you need to do some serious soul-searching.

You already blew it.

she looks solid 8/10 but dont be all over her coz she will think u are stalking her or something.

Cologne is the smell of insecurity

I let her know that I didn't like her like you said but I don't think it went well. Now what?

damn u trolled me XD XD XD kekekek

kek'd

Is it bad?

ofc not XDDD u so funny

I tried to repair, maybe she likes funny guys

Tell her you didn't mean to say that and that it was ment to be sent to a guy who you know online. After that get off this site and do it yourself

Kek

Like this? I made sure to let her know I was single so she knows I'm available. I need help I've never talked to a girl before they all think I'm weird for some reason!

SNAPCHAT

>for some reason
I think I've got a pretty good idea why

Tell her shes attractive straight up and that ur not good at talkin to girls

She looks ugly as fuck. Who the fuck wants this bitch?? You have such a normie tier taste. Real human girls are not attractive.

Top kek

Best ylyl all week

measure your dick and tell her its relative size, for example, a baby carrot

isnt that kwebbelkop

10/10

You already blew it. Also, checked.

/Thread

Shit what do I say!

say you'll eat her ass

This can't be real....

>have you ever had your fartbox tongue-punched?
ftfy

Idk I don't think she will like that

Are you fucking with us...

tell her it was your mom saying "i love you" but it reminded of when she used to hit you. she'll feel bad for you and then itll be your chance

Ok if you really want a date just say "Let's see a movie tomorrow."

She thinks you're weird. I cringe knowing that I was this awkward when I first started talking to girls.

she will trust me

Some ugly girl with big tits.

I like the Jew hair, so 6/10. 6.5 if she whitened her teeth.

Don't say your school. The school in the next town over, give that name to her.

I think I blew it...

shes in his math class

fucked. just grab a gun and shoot up the school

she will feel bad and give you the fucc

hahhahahhahah

>I'm seriously in love with her
Then it matters not what we think just be happy bro, fuck what everyone else thinks. She looks like a great girl. Good luck bud

Math class jewfro girl asked who he had crush on. No? Just saying don't give an answer from their school.

This is clearly fake

Sage

But... What about tits?

huge

Bruh, who are you trolling, us or her...both maybe? Wtf dude. Either way, chicks like her are so easy to bag, you have to be a massive moron or a complete asshole to mess that up. Youre probably some kid trying to prank her just to be mean and you did a shit job of it.

dude she's ugly man you should tell her she has to pay for everything if she ever wants to go on a date