Fluffy thread OC edition. Post your Oc. I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipEzmDbUYK8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

from yesterday

Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=ipEzmDbUYK8

I have no OC, but have this bump.

Still working on a picture... if I'm lucky I'll get it finished before this thread expires.

You should start drawing on a pc. It sucks but it can tell a story

I always draw on a pc. It's just that my drawing consists mostly of making a mess and then fixing mistakes until the results look like intended.

I don't know what you meant by telling a story though.

Based on Mutagen's guide.
This is the single most therapeutic thing I've done all day... Week... Month... Since I started drinking again.

That's pretty good. I tried the mutagens guide too, but ended up just my regular fluffy pony but with shorter legs.

>that's pretty good
>pretty good
>good
Be still my beating heart.

Solid, keep it up.

Fine.

It is done! Eight hours in Gimp!

Actually I'm still going to make some finishing touches before I post it on the booru, but at least I get to post a first draft to the OC thread. There are bound to be small errors here and there, but I'll fix them tomorrow after a good nights rest.

Is it you, FoxHoarder?

God help us all

Yes.

Kweh.

Kweh.

Great job. I always enjoy your pictures.

Anyways, I had this thought. Do you find that the concept of enfy-babies is exclusive solely to the hellgremlin 'verse, or can it exist outside as well?

quit feeding it. Let it die in dust to leave us alone

just posted this on booru.

i promise to finish the poopie baby story if one thread goes by where no one responds to the bird aspy.

DO IT FAGGOT

i don't know what it is about the bird dude that pisses me off more than the other spammers.
for now i guess i'll just keep eating ramen with ketchup and hotdogs and drinking pabst blue ribbon.

Me irl right now

I just might set this as my new wallpaper.

Behold the majestic snipping tool oc.

Might????

Not exclusive to hellgremlinverse, but very, very distinctive of it. I could see some fluffies slipping up to giving bad special huggies to babbehs, but saying that it's something fluffies commonly do would be like saying that cannibalism is a staple of western diet.

Back when hellgremlinism was running rampant I even wrote the story Babbeh - The Enfening to depict how I could see a fluffy doing something like that out of naivety rather than cruelty. I'm not against baby rape, but twisting the fluffies into evil, amoral thugs is where the hellgremlinverse loses me.

Beautiful. I love fluffy-pov.

Bumping with some older original content for now, it will be a long while before I get another fresh picture finished.

Since this is an OC thread an all, could someone edit a non-shitting version of this? It's a great story, but even fluffies shouldn't be constantly gushing filth from their orifices.

>fluffies shouldn't be constantly gushing filth from their orifices
That's kinda part of the canon, user...

Uh. Ok so what should fluffies be doing then?

Fucking Kek lol

is this thread dead?

if not, ill spam shit 2

I'm the op of this thread and I declare thread change to non oc

>non oc

what

I know, but this is too immersion breaking.

I think the story is great already. It just loses some of its impact when the amount of feces is so cartoonishly ridiculous. At least in my opinion.

>tfw you will never invite a desperate, starving family of fluffies into your home, only to butcher the foals before the mares very eyes, then proceeding to beat her to death yourself

why even live

Newfag.....

fluffies dont even phase me anymore

can we get an animal abuse thread going?

Go abuse your real animals elsewhere.

We only abuse fluffies itt.

>implying im an abusefag

make that fluffy eats its shit.

Thanks Fox. Always enjoy your stuff.

I'm fucking my cat rn

Dumping my first comic.

I'm fucking my cat rnNice

really nice comic. practicing on humans and making the fluffies look a bit more like fluffies and this comic would be 11/10

Chocobro! Good to see you man!

Kweh.

Then never you cocksucking faggot. I like fluff threads, but I love chocobos more. SAVE CHOCOBRO!

You fucking loser. You hate him because he's cooler and more interesting than your pathetic ass will ever be. Instead of sucking down another hangover in a can, why don't you clean your mouth out with some refreshing shotgun mouthwash?

samefagging asshat

LOL

this level of samefag is beyond me

>posts are one minute apart
kys you fag

Kweh.

this is good content.