kys

you were supposed to take ukrainian land in compensation, but u failed

If by country you mean Transylvania, then you are correct
Transylvania's independence has been denied throughout history

Treaty of Brest-Litovsk

youtu.be/ox-Jd8amw80?t=8m21s

start at 8:21 if you embed the link

Treaty of Montevideo
Thanks, UK. That's why no one likes you.

Better picture

I can't wait to see Bucharest nuked.

Too bad you are like cockroaches and will most certainly survive under the rubble.

Treaty of Paris, 1898.
Just for the record, believing that an American is a good friend who won't stab you in the back doesn't mean it's true.

And all this because a fucking king died without heir.

Don't even get me started lad

trianon :(

Ah yes, Poland, the country which was gifted a massive part of rightful German clay. You have no right to complain.

the actual partitions of 1772, 1793 and 1795

The unjust and criminal Treaty of Rapallo, 1920.

In red: territories awarded to Italy with a Slovene or Croat majority
In green: territories awarded to Italy with an Italian majority

You shouldn't even be a country.
WWI was a mistake.

add the second part:
as a compensation for unjustified conflict that ruined whole country and killed about 30% of it's population

start shit get hit you goddamn dumb germanyboos revisionistic apologist pieces of shit

Ah yes, let's give a country's rightful clay to another country just because of a war. Does that sound fair to you?

No, it's not fair.

>let's start a war and rip another country apart

does that sound fair to you you goddamn moron? Cause maybe we should do that to the Netherlands
oh, and remember the part about ruining some part of the country and killing 30% of population

The Peace of Vasvar by which the Habsburgs broke their promise and gave up on fighting a war they would win which resulted in Croatia never reconquering Bosnia again and it remaining an Islamic craphole.

Kiss your sock!

At least we gave them a good beating at Monošter (St. Gotthard, battle pictured). It was probably the most glorious battle ever to take place on the Slovene ethnic territory.

Ummm, we ceded like 50 miles of land to Canada at one point. That's something I guess?

Why don't tell me why Germany "started" this war? It was to reclaim rightful German clay which was unfairly stolen in WW1.

>stolen
START SHIT
GET HIT

You mean Hungarian territory?
>START SHIT GET HIT

Steal German clay, get 30% of your population massacred and become a puppet state to the Russians for 50 years.

>Steal
hmmmmmm
>unfairly stolen in WW1
>unfairly
>stolen
>WW1
>G*rmany
HMMMMMMMMM

Please do not involve yourself in European matters. I also don't involve myself in the Bolivian-Chilean conflict about the coast or whatever.

I said ethnic territory. There are indigenous Slovenian minorities in all 4 countries surrounding us, though the ones in Croatia are omitted from the record for political and historical reasons.

>ethnic territory

Ah yes, the infamous Slovenian irredentism. I'm warning you, do not steal another INCH of Hungarian clay, because otherwise me and my mates will personally come to Slovenia and conquer it.

If you love your country so much, then simply go back, Lajos.

I'm not Hungarian. I'm just tired of all these non-countries like Slovenia and Slovakia stealing Hungarian clay.

>germany offer peace to the tzar
>Tzar say nein
>german troops advance
>german offer peace to Lenin
>troitzky says nein because he though the german workers would rise to unite with tem
>german troops advance
>peace of B-L
yeah sure, unfair by all means and forced upon you fucking dipshits

Wherever people speak Slovene should be a part of Slovenia and not of some local colonial power. Not a hard concept to grasp, no? We would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling westerners.

*gets nervous*
w-why would you say that?

good.

fuck Russia

kekerioo

You're fucking retarded.

Go pick up a history book, you imbecile cunt nigger ape swarthy shitskin jewish dutch balding fuck.

I wish the Germans crossed your shithole "country" again and again.

I am actually extremely well-versed in history, you didn't manage to refute a single one of my points.

Because you're illiterate and can't learn anything.

It's pointless talking to scum like you.

That was OUR banda oriental.

I'm not illiterate, I'm a master of the English language, let alone my native language of Dutch.

Ukraine got part of it
and it
and it

Ja it would be a shame if someone whould annex any of this pretty little clay for a 4th Reich.. that would be.. a surprise.. ja..

And part of you

How do you manage to get so much clay and still being a corrupt 3rd world shithole?
Germany lost tettitory in the WW1 and was basicly annahilated after '45 and look at us now

I really do not know why Ukraine is so poor and I do not know what to do.

maybe because of 50 years of communism and stagnation, while germany could develop itself and had US money pumped into it

take a look at eastern germany, it's still lagging behind the western part (despite money being used to rebuild it)

At least you produce decent looking femals

But I would guess russians are the problem (aren't they always?)