Hey guys...

Hey guys, few weeks ago I posted about my girlfriends little sister wanting to hang out with me and giving me signs that she wants to fuck.. I'm hanging out with her little sis right now so I'll try to share some candid pics of her tight little body

Please do.

go on...

Her resting her foot on my crotch

bump

ITT

b8

Post pictures of her

Timestamp or gtfo you retard.

Still Christmas where you live?

wtf are you a nigger?

Your. A nigger I bet

Fake and gay. Nice try, retarded nigger, but you're gonna have to do more than eat fried chicken and sling your own shit at other people if you want to fit in around here.

You don't need to reply "sheeeeiiiiiit", I can hear you doing it from here.

you took the bait harder than anyone here you fucking autist

Now here's a guy

Time stamp

Only a Nigger would fuck his girlfriend's little sister

Top kek

That poor white girl has stood in shite.

You know the rules faggot, timestamp or kys

>took the bait

You must be retarded, too. Are you a nigger? Is calling people "fucking autist" your idea of throwing shit at them over the internet? Would you like some niggermelon and fried niggen to make you feel better?

I'd offer you my TV, but I know that takes the fun out of stealing it.

OH SHIT NIGGER.

IT IS ON!

USE HER. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO USE HER TIGHT LITTLE BODY

Nigger, remove thyself from the child

someone's about to get blacked

Nudes man? Any kind of skin?

tell her you are roleplaying now and she has to do what you tell her
make picture of her from ass while you pull down pants

only if if she 18+ ofc

probably sandnigger

>You don't need to reply "sheeeeiiiiiit", I can hear you doing it from here.
>kek

"only if if she 18+ ofc"

who cars nigger

Op here, not black just really tan haha

how old she is ?
fuckin 15?

Wait, how old is she?

I'd fuck it

She looks hot. She any good at suckin'?

And don't pretend you don't know.

Try to get a shot or two of her ass.

kik?

Will you just get a decent upskirt already! In the three threads I've seen from you you haven't had one.

Only almost a slight tease

"any good at suckin"
She looks like she's fuckin 15 you dummy

Which means what, user? Fucking nothing.

I've known 8 year olds that give better head than mature women.

kek

I can hear the party van from here

HAHahahaha

fuckin Sup Forums.

lol just realised i wrote it like a retard /.thx

op here, my gf is on the thick side.. Latley really petite and tight bodied girls have been making me diamonds

trying too hard

Fake or not my boner doesn't care.

I feel you OP. My fiancée is the same.

Just pull her skirt up and gobble the snatch. Your girlfriend isn't even that great and you can find new pussy in a week

Show more upskirt pics

I fucked my gf's sister a year ago, I knew it was really wrong but god damn, why are the little sisters always so fucking hot.

This. OP she looks a little young. You don't want to go down that road. If she's under the age of consent, then she can't consent both legally and mentally. She probably just wants attention, or to feel attractive.. Sex would only make that worse. Don't do it.

If you fuck her and take pics, I'll donate $30,000 to whoever rolls quints on a thread I'll post later on. This is a once in a life time thing. I'm 100% serious.

Dude my ex girlfriend's little sister threw tough vibes she wanted to bang too. Shit like cuddling against me, laying by my crotch.
I sound like a dickhead, but my room mate thinks every girl who hits on me was actually hitting on him just because they look at him.
So i felt like it was sort of confirmed she was hitting on me through that.
>shelookslikejailbaitop

Take your dick out Infront of her

Thank you lord you feel
My pain man, God her body is amazing compared to my gf's just wanna destroy her little body

This thread is only getting better and better

Legally maybe. But mentally where do these ridiculous assumptions come from?

Shit she's wearing a skort. Fuck that noise

such believable.

you know if guys like who who give a non a bad name. always with your bullshit. you should stop the internet for today.

You lucky bastard

Take your dick out and put it in her face

Learn to English before you attempt to English. Gypsy bitch.

she has hairy legs dude wtf

Size of those fucking feet what the fuck

Don't suppose your gf is kinky enough to let you? My current gf BLEW MY MIND and let me fuck her younger sis. Gf is the hotter of the 2 but nothing beats a fetish. Still have some nudes that were taken which I cum to often.

I'm not saying do it. I'm just saying it's probably as good as you're hoping for

HOW OLD IS SHE YOU SICK FUCK?????

Brainwashed normies who just don't know how to cope with the fact that underage girls can, and do, actually want sex.

Normies are fucking retarded, user. It's the first thing you need to know about them, since there's so many of them here now.

Every girl under the age of consent is forced into it every time and is a victim of horrible abuse and the man should be raped and murdered in jail, period.

Because normie media says so.

what are you blind?

You wanna dump some of those user? We'd all be grateful.

Post more like this. Show face.

Skirt on
Pants on?
"Ohh i gotta show timestamp, better whop out a blog of paper and write down timestamp right next to her without her thinking wtf"
Also skirt on again

Show us a pic or your GF and her sister together

Damn little sis went to her room, here's some pics of my girls ass

Normies media also said that we would have died from global warming by 95. Then the air is disappearing. Now climate change again. Just do what you are meant to. Fuck . Fuck. And cum buckets .

Found the pedophile

Follow her bitch nuts

>I've known 8 year olds that give better head than mature women

Go to the sisters room and upskirt her faggot.

Found the virgin.

Dude you're gonna give THAT ass up for her greasy little pre-teen sister?

You are a fucking retard.

Why are you a nigger in every pic?

*gasp*

You mean this thread is fake?

No way. No. Way. I had no idea. Nobody knew. Nobody. You're the first. What a genius you are to notice the obvious and point it out for everyone.

Fucking retard. Fuck off. Kill yourself. You probably didn't even realize the "writing" on the paper was drawn on digitally and isn't even at the same angle as the paper. Autist. Retard. Fucking faggot.

She wants you to follow her, OP. Seeing if you're actually interested - especially since she had her foot on your cock. Seriously, you cant see this?

Tell her how beautiful she is and how she makes you feel things you've never felt. Then nut inside her and post evidence on b/.

There is no ass here. That is a rear.. but it isn't even on the scale.

I REALLY would because I'd love to know people are jerking to her but I can't. My girl is on Sup Forums often and I was explicitly told not to share those. Because I'm without proof I don't expect anyone to believe me but if I follow the rules, I get rewards. I have a feeling we'll be taking more pics before too long and I don't want to ruin that. I'm sure this thread could understand that.

That's her pant leg you fucking retard.

Pfft it's not like I'm gonna do anything to her little sis, it's just a fantasy man .. More pics of my gf

Please explain it to us. Now make it up to us with tits. Gf tits right meow.

Don't fall for this bait dude....
The man is clearly retarded.

that's the pant leg you stupid fuck

That's clearly hair you tard

This, get your eyes checked bud

Smells like horseshit

I understand that user, I wish there was some way to do it privately but alas, i shall not pester. I have recently really wanted to cheat on my gf, I never will, but I really want to.