This girl rejected me and now I feel like Ill be single forever. Make me feel better guys

This girl rejected me and now I feel like Ill be single forever. Make me feel better guys

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/df/87/b8/df87b8a9f1fdef87cc7466fe54988522.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she looks like a monkey man
you didn't miss anything bro

have some dwarf tits

>million fish in the sea etc etc

We all feel like we're gonna be single forever but eventually you'll find someone with the same interests as you. Try less to find a relationship and let it just happen. Be social, make new friends

Oh dear, if she turned you down you gotta be a fucking ugly mess.

Acquire some rope and find a tree, the rest you can guess

What makes her so special?

her nose looks like a dick.... i see why you like her op.

She probably isn't really your type anyways, mostly because you're a faggot

She looks like a dude

Try traps or maybe switch sides for a while pal

lets see her feminine penis
or im not lurking

Try hard and you'll fail.

Stop trying and it'll happen.

AND get fucking over it, you fucking cunt.

Problem is chads will fuck a girl like that and toss them to the side, but that bitch will always think she's in chads league

Your grades aren't good enough or your money isn't either. Can't do anything about the ugly, but you can improve on the other stuff til it doesn't matter

1. lower your standards
2. try again
3. ???

i can't believe how much i would do for the chance to fuck this midget

OP is already dead.

you guys are into some ugly ass hoes. makes me only wonder what you guys look like

Dude that is a goblin ass bitch, she rejected you?
What the fuck do you look like

Im not horrible looking. She has a great personality plus she has a nice body too

Lol fucking kids, you are probably insecure as fuck. 48 yrs here. I wish to have a lady like that. I spend my time just watching time go by in a shit job. Good for you user. Hope you are happy.

Things get better. If you are healthy, that is all you can ask for. Do this for yourself user. Someone else will come along. Time heals anything. Give it time and move on.

Just when i came to terms with forever alone, met a girl, now married,

True Love is a fiction, and love also, for the most part.
You'll find someone else who you like to spend time with.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/df/87/b8/df87b8a9f1fdef87cc7466fe54988522.png

>This girl rejected me and now I feel like Ill be single forever. Make me feel better guys

Looks degen