So what are you drinking tonight user?

So what are you drinking tonight user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjqTM6zbuok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sadly all out, otherwise it'd be some good ol' Guinness

user I've had a shittty day will you be my friend?

Sure bby

always the cheap shit.

this
alcoholic here. Who needs hugs?

My sorrow

Is this the bowler hat guy

>Who needs hugs?
give it a few hours when i start listening to mazzy star and thinking about jumping out the window.

+jäger

Red Stag

I'm going to drink this whole bottle tonight and get so wasted fam.

The regular: Labatt Blue Dry 6.1%. Because it's the weekend, I bought 24 instead of my regular weeknight 12. And weed. Also got an open 26 oz of Kraken. I'm good.

Ummmm.......

I took thins girl out on a second date, the first time was good, she's fit and has loads of guys hounding her and according to her she never gives them a chance so au was a one off. I get into the city and meet her but she's brought her friend along and I pretty much became a third wheel, then we go out and they see a group of friends I don't know, all of them off their face's on drugs, I only do weed and they wanted pills. I then spend 4 hours with the group, Walking around the city, doing stupid shot, I get on with the guys but she gives me the cold shoulder and never looks my way. She starts sucking up to other guys in front of me and her friends act like they hate me, she asks me when I'm going home three times. I get into a fight with a drunk who tries to kiss me then go home with two lads I became friends with. I lose my wallet, freak out, then get called a liar by her friends when I ask them if they have it. I get my wallet but end up home alone drinking rum. Help. (Pic is of her, she's 18 I'm 19)

Lol cool airplane bottle. What does that hold like 4 shots? You're gonna be wasted considering you're 15 and showing off some shit liquor like you're a badass.

Im a fan of their music too but it doesn't make me want to jump out a window.
I out lived years where I was suicidal. I made it so far in my mind and can only keep going and imagine I wont need alcohol eventually.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjqTM6zbuok

Is that maple syrup?

This.
Love me some ale.

My favorite rum.

Get on my level.

You know how those boys get when they get that syrup in them.

I'm sorry to hear that she shat on your night, but think about it this way you made some new friends. Try a third date to see if that was just a fuck up on her side. If she acts the same then fuck her, if she can't be honest about her feelings then begone with her! Now drink your sorrows away my friend! Issa good night tonight!

She sounds like a piece of shit, bullet dodged.

top tier shit right here.

>Get on my level of snagging a pic from google and acting like an uppity fucking asshole.

Thanks for the advice man, wanna play Xbox or some shit?

Would love to, problem is i ain't got no xbox. Sold it a couple of years ago.

this shit.

it tastes like ass but it gets you drunk in less than 2 bottles

Fuck man.

Your scotch says manly, your keyboard says trap thread

>that fucking keyboard

i wanna laugh but really like it at the same time.

You're the only friend I have right now and you're just an user, plus I don't know if it's the same user every time!

This isn't a cringe thread

Je suis user.

Ful off you cunt. I'm fuckin down and I'll be as cringe as I want to be

I usually keep the lights off and have them only light up when the key is pressed.

Je suis user.

Jesus you'd think you would take rejection better.

Water. I drank a fifth of VO last night and I feel like garbage. I hate this affliction.

She's an asshole user.
Anyone who would treat you like that and ASK you to leave over and over is an asshole and not worth your time.

Head up high user; you'll get a keeper.

He suis me

Gin makes me cry like a fucking bitch.
I always drink too much then cry over some trivial bullshit like how much I love my mates or some bollocks.
Fuck gin.
Gets you fucking pissed though.

Coke

I drink a fifth or more everyday.
Its every weekened I cant even keep track I just drink so much and its never too much.
I'm considering AA meetings and once I get support I will see my doctor about it.
I wont be going to AA this weekend for sure and by Monday I'm not sure I'll remember this motivation.

this shit

Quit being a nigger and help a man out.

Gin/ taking a whiskey break normally i drink Powers

those come in 15 packs now i just saw in the store

I'm exactly the same m8, my best m8 moved to Australia last year and I've been drink ever since

Where you at?
Mates moving away fucking sucks, especially when they move thousands of miles away.

[email protected]
Sup Forums email

Thanks man, I love this board but some user's can be total cunts

Na, just the one for £6, I spent most of my money buying that bitch pills

Sometimes people just gotta be real to eachother and that's what makes this board so beautiful. It can go from raid threads to proper emotional stuff. No day is ever the same

me too b/ruv Hendricks tonight

UK

>being this new

350 ml of 37.5 percent shit? must be great being a lightweight.

I drank a half a 5th of black velvet earlier now im drinking natty daddies.

try the Rageing Bitch they do. tastes better and stilll up there in ABV

I've been on this site since I was 12. I'm 19 now.

No.

Just soda tonight, but tomorrow night I'll start out with some nice cold Bulmers and follow up with some Cointreau. Should be a nice evening hehe.

I don't really drink, just smoke.

i buy an 18 pack every day, mix in a few twisted teas as well.

insert faggot joke about twisted tea now.

no you haven't, you newfag. i've been here for over 4 weeks and even i know how mean these anons are.

Cool, hope you have a good one man

Same fam.
Big up the UK crew.

I bought it because it had skeletons but it ended up being both good and well reviewed

tequila is great
best liquor

You realise I said I know that user's can be cunts right? Stop being a cunt. I've been here seven years, I might be a cancer fag but compared to me you're the new fag

North, East. You?

I'll never be able to understand how people can drink that shit. Jesus it's horrid

Midlands.
Near Coventry and Birmingham.

I'm sure your boyfriend can hide it in 9 parts of soda for you

you and your cancer ruined this thread. underage b&

Johnnie Walker Blue Label.

Just had some lech beer. Time for me to sleep now

ITT: I'm underage and think drinking is cool so I took a bottle from the liquor cabinet and took a picture

Fuck m8, I was down there last week. What's your elmai? We need to grab a beer

>elmai

You don't drink it because it's nice. You drink because life is shit.

It's one of those spanish e-mails

good point

I'm op cunt.

Thanks, I'll drink to your good health. :D

>Drink
>good health
Thanks

fuck outta here. I'm op faggot

Don't start with me user.

What the fuck are you talking about? I am the OP.

IM THE OP

you are the cancer fuck face

Stop. You're not Op. This faggot isn't op

Relax, man. have a drink.

Samefag

iced tea

Bump