Are atheists the most powerful race on the planet?

Are atheists the most powerful race on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreedictionary.com/God
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, jackass, that would be the whites.

I dunno. Maybe

got more of girl on right?

Okay I will take the obvious bait. Atheism is not a race, dumbass.

Atheism is a cancer.

recognize nigga.

right after the jews they are. Hows it feel being cucked by the jew master race athiests? hitler was afraid of us for a reason

>whites
>cucked by peanuts
try again

not any more cancerous than any other religion

>They both look like dumb fucks
kek

at least you recognize that atheism is a religion.

No the most powerful race on the planet are the american race. Powerful yet very fuckin stupid and fat so we don't really need to worry about them since they'll eventually just eradicate themselves out of pure stupidity.

Well I can easily see how others would NOT view it as a religion

Atheism literally exists so people can be smug to others about not believing in their bullshit. That's the most pathetic thing anyone could ever do. It's like dedicating an entire show to make fun of the idiots on Fox News.

>dedicating an entire show to make fun of the idiots on Fox News.
That sounds awesome.

Atheism is not a religion dip shit.

M'religion

No, just the most autistic.

Ignorance is a cancer.

High functioning autistic or just normal autistic or low functioning autistic?

Or us

Not my country tho

Low

That's not that bad then.

Then whose?

Religion is defined as faith to particular values or beliefs. If you are faithful to the claim that there is no god, boom. Religion
And that is cancerous how? The church in Europe existed for hundreds of years for the express purpose of gouging people out of money and scaring peasants into submission

There worse than feminists

Are diamonds the hardest metal

China russia etc. Just the really big countries will be fucked also the ones depending on america and russia and china and the UK would be fucked.

That's were you're wrong kiddo. Atheism teaches no values. And you don't need faith to be an atheist, it's the DEFAULT fucking state of humanity.

>atheists
>race

wut?

Also no, I'd say Protestant Christians are the most powerful, but that's not to say they're less wrong than any other religion.

Faith is retarded and useless.

>or
Do you not know what or means

Atheism has no meaningful definition, because nobody on this planet can agree on the definitions of words like "God" or even "deity".

The most I can make of it is the absence of belief in any sort of non-physical consciousness. That's the most close minded thing I've ever heard, though. It's a very unscientific and biased stance to take given that you are claiming to know the unknown.

It's like a man who grew up in a pitch black cave proclaiming his total disbelief in the existence of light just because he cannot see or comprehend it himself.

What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily-flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.

differences between atheists and christians is that atheist does not belive in a million gods, while christians don't believe in 999 999 gods, so it's essentially the same thing.

exactly

>Christian: "Hey do you believe in God"
>Atheist: "No"
>Christian: "You people and your religion"

You in a nut shell/,,,fuckin' autist

Atheist claim there is no god.
Atheist = rejection of the claim there is a god.

>/thread
>triggered christans

No.

Atheism is illogical because "God" is undefinable. If I say my belief system holds that God is nature in all forms, known and unknown, seen and unseen, does that mean that atheists would instantly become Nihilists?

>i'm neutral

I like where you're going with this. Please continue.

thefreedictionary.com/God

atheism rejects the concept of god proposed by all religions and by philosophers. If you want to recognize your chia pet as a god, then an atheist will acknowledge the existence of your chia pet, but then will ask you why do you think it's a god, and the burden of proof lies on you. If you're using labels just because you can, then you are using definitions outside of the scope traditionally asigned to the word "god" and therefore what an atheist is rejecting is not your chia pet, but your usage of words

You could say the exact same thing about religious people dickwad

>thefreedictionary.com/God
Exactly. If you actually read all of those definitions and tried to pin down the actual meaning of the word, you would agree with my statement.

For example, "3. any person or thing to which excessive attention is given"

As a matter of fact, I DO say the same thing about religious people. They are both in the same boat and have lost the ability to maintain open minds and think critically because they BOTH adhere to rigid belief systems that exclude any possibility that there may be more to life than they know.