As a NORMIE!

As a NORMIE!
*Looks behind self
Phew. Though Scaruffi and the rest of the Patricain were following me. Lol. But tell me Sup Forums. Why is this considered the greatest Jazz album?
*Scaruffi enters the room
"THE FACT THAT..."
*I throw a block at his head
Shut up! Ok, for real. Why is this considered the greatest Jazz album of all time? I'm not into jazz. I'm a basic listener. But I've heard many other jazz albums that are far more complex and enjoyable than Kind Of Blue,

>"Why is this considered the greatest Jazz album?"
Jazz album in question is Kind Of Blue

>Why is this considered the greatest Jazz album of all time?
I don't think very many people consider KoB the greatest jazz album of all time.

BUT many people consider it a great album due to the creativity of the compositions and legendary status of all of the musicians who played on it.

Then there's the fact that the album is accessible enough to be enjoyed by those who don't often listen to jazz, but has deep enough music that many jazz aficionados and jazz musicians find it engaging enough for many repeated listenings.

cringe

>Prepared to discuss the genius of Black Saint and Sinner Lady
>Find it's some guy who doesn't "get" Kind of Blue
who cares

Why are you writing like that? Not answering lol.

*teleports behind you*

your autism is so crippling you need a wheelchair

Stop being so mean,

What did he mean by this?

*I throw a block at your head*

Oh shut up

>I've heard many other jazz albums that are far more complex than Kind Of Blue,
Way to miss the point of the record completely.

Most jazz fans don't consider it "the greatest," most importantly because people tend to grow the fuck up and stop trying to make everything a contest.

It's a good album that's accessible to nearly any listener (except tryhard snobs), features many of the best players in modern jazz, and it did a lot of interesting things that are still influential to musicians. If you didn't like it, so the fuck what?

Is this babby's first bait?

See

Kind of Blue dialed the frantic pace and technique of bebop back into something more measured and palatable, without sacrificing artistic integrity.

>tfw these are the only three jazz artists that it's possible to discuss on Sup Forums

I can't. What did it say?

Rockist jazz

How?