Alright /b Convince me to kill myself. Tell me how and why

Alright /b Convince me to kill myself. Tell me how and why.
Quads and I'll do it

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cas/5968411700.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1aFlZUTiEDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Die from eating too much shit!

Why would I do that? I've drinken piss but that's gross

get outa here tarl

Why not? You would certainly the first dying from eating shit. Imagine how much shit you have to eat to die from it!

Start a stream on tinychat and hang yourself. Bleh

Timestamp pls.

Nothing you do will ever matter to anybody.

Nobody will even notice you missing, unless it is to think "oh I'm glad that fuckhead isn't around anymore"

Death by traffic collision, is, jump in front of a moving vehicle.

What was that about eyebrows?

Die from loving too much.

You have no talent. A monotonous appearance. And you dont have a girlfriend. Go experience something that none of us have. Death. Go escape the horror of pop music

His eyes are pretty. Why would he want to kill himself? Tell him don't.

Why thank you

Alright. Reverse image search is clean. This is legitimate imagery, but is it a legitimate thread?

bump

I've seen you before... Where though...Here? This is not your first thread is it?

This is not my first thread on b. Though a lot of threads have been made "in my name"

Everyone meet Tarl. He doxes himself on here openly admitting to being a pedo. Tarl is fucking scum.. say hi

Get a gun, go to a blm and shoot many niggers as you can before getting arrested/killed

Die Debbie

I'm not a pedo, nor do I dox myself

Pls livestream it

don't fucking do it, idiot. can tell by your pic that there's nothing wrong with you, don't choose eternal nothingness over life, are you fucking stupid? jesus christ, living in a tent is better than that. goddamn retard.

Go assassinate trump and become more successful than anyone will ever believe you are

Yeah ok tarl u fuck. I don't have your last threads capped bc it wasn't worthy of a save

Just slowly drink yourself to death over the course of 30 years like a man you pussy. You might even get some ass in there if you wax those eyebrows.

New here kiddo?

if i had eyebrows like that i would have killed myself long ago

nigger/taco/jew/commie detected

What is your obsession with piss?
chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cas/5968411700.html

Winrar. All four Dickcheese

gag yourself with semen

shut the fuck up you attention seeking cunt

I love you

Well, the jar squat has already been done. Jumping out of a airplane without a chute is cliche, but maybe you could aim and hit something? Be pretty wild to be walking down the street to see a man sized piece of meat going terminal velocity from the sky hit a car at a red light or something.

Murder suicide

Shoot trump protestors . You will be a god amd make alpha news

The airplane meat missile aside, you could be asking /b what you should be doing with your life. Then they really would all ban together to tell you to kill yourself faggot. But don't do that. Go do something cool or that thing you've needed to do for fucking years but always put off cause fuck that obligatory bullshit.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=1aFlZUTiEDU

lol

That was a damn fine meat missile

quads or bust baby

Join army and kill as many towel heads as possible die in action and become american hero without looking like a pussy

you're cute..

All the yes. This idea is the winner.

How to kill yourself? Time.
Why? You're a faggot.