Are there any good music related conspiracy theories? I've always thought the 'Paul is dead' thing was funny

Are there any good music related conspiracy theories? I've always thought the 'Paul is dead' thing was funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wiHCcz5HVLo
youtube.com/watch?v=NSyIzGfTEBA
youtube.com/watch?v=BftQJZZESBw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publius_Enigma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey_(Ohio_Players_album)
youtube.com/watch?v=4mTR4hkNcFw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Christopher_Wallace
jumptheturnstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/puff-daddy-photo-sean-p-diddy-combs-6234956.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the woman covered in honey on the front of that album rollercoaster of love or whatever was murdered and her screams can be heard in that song. she had a reaction to the honey and it burned her skin so she barged into the studio when they were recording and they killed her.

youtube.com/watch?v=wiHCcz5HVLo
youtube.com/watch?v=NSyIzGfTEBA
youtube.com/watch?v=BftQJZZESBw

It's been suggested that this guy is, or was, a member of The Residents.

i dont know how people actually believed this

I can't find the album

The Pink Floyd "Publius Enigma" shit is really interesting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publius_Enigma

Andrew WK was replaced by a doppelganger (who is actually the real Andrew WK and the one before him was the doppelganger) sometime after The Wolf.

Phil's wife is alive.

How convenient that her body was literally erased from existence.

its obviously the beatles

why does his face look warped? what the fuck

the ohio players

All The Beatles were replaced in 1966 except for Paul

So thats why they hated each other

Russia hacked the DNC

Anyone have the Neutral Milk Hotel and Anne Frank image?

P Diddy killed both Tupac and Notorious Big

I'm interested

There's a theory that David Gilmour killed syd

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey_(Ohio_Players_album)

TL;DR Not true

1998 was the worst year for popular music.
It's true though

why did his son start a shitty edgycore band

The Illuminati killed Tupac, and Frank Zappa

He's becoming the women we know him as today

they also mk ultra'd britney spears and she is now programmed by them

No it was Urkel

His career maybe but Syd ate to many pork chops and got the beetus

2012 was Sup Forumss last great year

This thread is creepy as fuck.

>Jim Morrison never died

the beatles have an unreleased album recorded in 1970 that wont be released until they're all dead

>WHAT IF HE ISN'T ANYWHERE, BUT ANYWHEN
My sides, I literally slapped my knee when I read that

>anywhen

Does anyone heard about the Lachrymology thing about Tool's music ? Maynard J. Keenan met a guy who wrote a book about lachrymology, the fact that you can only really feel life and happinees through physical and psychological pain.
I always thought that Tool's music and universe was based on this stoy and the work of this guy but I heard that it was fake, complete conspiracy... Idk what to think now, it's so frustrating

There's one where peoplease believe Stevie Wonder isn't actually blind

poor syd :(

snoke is mace windu

and is living in Africa

>was the last and only person of his former life as a rock star to inquire about his health and send him royalties
Do you think Gilmour felt guilty for fucking up his friend's life?

youtube.com/watch?v=4mTR4hkNcFw

This video on the whole "Eminem died and was replaced" theory was pretty entertaining to watch, it's over an hour long though.

Paul McCartney was a cunt

Gilmour gave syd lsd for the first time as well

Pretty sure his roommates drugged him

Yea Gilmour was his roommate lol and was probably egged on by roger

Source? I'm pretty sure all the other guys from Floyd besides Syd and Rick Wright were almost straight edge.

Well they all smoked weed until at least 1971, and then Rick became addicted to coke for a while and David for a short period in the 80s. LSD was consumed by everyone at least once, Roger did it twice, and Syd did way too much.

That's pretty much how i figured it, I just find it highly unlikely that Dave would have given Syd LSD for the first time, knowing Dave wasn't that big into drugs.

The Notorious B.I.G. was not a real person. He was a character that was played by Suge Knight. Suge Knight was a fan of Digital Underground, and his favorite member was 2Pac. He realized that he could make money off his death, so he founded Death Row Records in 1991. He tried numerous times to get him to sign with Death Row, but Pac refused. So, Suge enlisted the help of Puffy to help him create a character that would become one of the biggest rappers of all time and have him be signed to Bad Boy Records. Suge offered to let Puffy have all the proceeds made off of the character as an incentive.They soon decided on naming the character "The Notorious B.I.G." In order to make it not so obvious that Biggie was actually Suge Knight, they decided that Suge should wear a hooded sweatshirt or something similar and stuff it in order to appear larger. He also wore sunglasses and wore facepaint that was slightly darker than his normal skin tone. To ensure Biggie's place in the mainstream, Puffy paid for Biggie to be promoted in major music publications. Suge would travel to New York numerous times in 1993 and 1994 in order to record songs for Biggie's first album "Ready to Die". Biggie's signature deep voice was actually Suge's voice digitally enhanced. One day in 1993, Suge found a poor woman named Ayanna Jackson and paid her $50,000 to say that Pac raped her. Then, in 1994, Suge, as Biggie, soon befriended 2Pac. After some time had passed, "Biggie" invited Pac to Bad Boy Records, but in actuality Suge had hired some henchmen to shoot, but not kill, 2Pac as soon as he entered the lobby. One of the henchman was named Devan Clark. Now there was beef between Pac and Biggie. When Pac had healed from the shooting he stood trial and was sentenced to prison. He would have not been sentenced had Suge not paid the judge.

After a little more than half the year had passed, Suge bailed Pac out of jail and signed him to Death Row. There, he made Pac the biggest rapper in the world, even topping the character of Biggie. Suge was still sneaking off to New York to record songs for Biggie's second album "Life After Death." Pac was at his peak, so now was the perfect time to kill him. So, on September 7, 1996, Suge hired the same henchmen to pull up and kill Pac. Suge instructed them to aim low, as to not hit Suge, who was driving the car that Pac was killed in. Now that Pac was dead, Suge had no use for Biggie anymore, so 6 months later, Suge had Puffy come to LA to kill off Biggie and end the East Coast/West Coast beef (an unplanned effect of the Biggie/Pac beef). So, on March 9, 1997, Suge dressed up as Biggie for the final time. He hired Devan to pull up and fire blanks at "Biggie". The driver of the SUV that Suge and Puff were in then drove off to a secluded area, where they had hidden three getaway vehicles. Suge took off his Biggie costume and pushed the SUV into the ocean. He then got into his car and drove back to Death Row Records. They weren't completely done with Biggie, however, as Suge hired Devan Clark to replace Biggie in every photo and video taken of him. Puffy paid major news outlets to use these new pictures instead of the old ones with Suge as Biggie. After Suge's Biggie was replaced completely, Suge killed Devan Clark. Suge Knight was now the richest hip hop CEO in the world.

more of a rumour but apparently Henry Rollins has a half Japanese kid
There's a Japanese article of him claiming his mum who worked for the booking agency had unprotected sex with him on a Rollins Band Tour in Australia

Phil?

This is true. Can confirm. I am Suge

Phil Elverum, one of the greatest singer/songwriters of our times. Wtf is wrong with you?

Underrated

Ah. That's the guy whose album I keep seeing in the catalog, right? With the postcard and the Christmas tree, and people keep mocking his dead wife or whatever? Never listened to his music, but I might give it a shot.
I thought you were talking about Phil Spector.

Africa by Toto is the greatest song ever made

oh wait that one is true sorry

tavistock

Most of all the bands you listen to in some way are industry plants. A lot of bands end up nothing, the only ones who do have money behind them, have ties in the industry, or have been made by talent scouts by labels. Giving the illusion that with hard work and dedication a band will make it, they won't. Also, adding a "diy" and "indie" aesthetic makes it more marketable due to peoples obsession with authenticity in the entertainment industry.

Is Kanye being mk ultra'd?

Absolutely

How's prison?

Plus, mind control and ad placement is rampant in the music industry. Everyone is in on it, even your fav band. It's a product, and they have one to sell, not the labels, but other companies as well from everything from food to clothing.

The eye of horus has meaning, occult symbolism can be found in so much music and imagery today and it's NOT a marketing ploy. The elite do it to mock people, thinking they get "woke" to things they know people are going to shut down by calling the other "crazy". It's not as sinister as you think, but there is some malevolence, and the reason is the root of all evil, money.

nah, but he probably has people close to him that influence what he says.

I always liked the one about Kurt Cobain faking his death and becoming Rivers Cuomo

you just figured this out butt munch?

Poor Paul. He went from the world's dreamiest guy to the world's oldest lesbian.

Elliot Smith was murdered
Kurdt Cobain was murdered

Paul Simon stole all of Art Garfunkel's material and claimed to ave written it himself

puff daddy killed biggy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Christopher_Wallace

jumptheturnstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/puff-daddy-photo-sean-p-diddy-combs-6234956.jpg

Holy fuck, I love this.

Naw, it was Gilmour's housekeeper (used to be his friend in teenagehood) He was Syd's best friend and he, along with Storm Thorgeson from Hypnosis, gave him LSD for the first time. Syd hallucinated he was stranded in space between Jupiter and Mars, whereas he was really just holding a matchbox and an orange in real life.

It'd make sense, they're both equally shit musicians.