DRUG THREAD

DRUG THREAD

im smoking some good canadian weed out of my bong

OP here, also looking for some LSD to trip on with my buddies

kys faggot

wanna fuckin go? what are you doing tonight? probably playing call of duty in your step dads basement

Ask a guy who took alcohol, weed and lsd anything.

holy shit you've taken alcohol? where did you get it? faggot

OP here, how was LSD? i want to try it

It's a life changing experience

baited

in terms of comparing it to like weed, do you physically feel anything? or is it mostly visual emotional and mental shit going on?

Grow some mushrooms dood.
It's easy if you can follow directions.

Weed? 3024501681
txt 3023447620

So I was in a hypnosis thread and people were talking about the effects of acid and it relating to suggestibility and such.

Anyway I found it interesting and I kind of want to experiment with hypnosis on people that are tripping, anybody want to get hypnotized while they're really high? lol

Acid is like being a child again.
It's like seeing the world for the first time again and the walls breathe,colors flash in the sky,tracers happen and everything is brighter.
You laugh your ass off for 12 hours

Different person. Entire body felt like an orgasm for the entire come up. Was probably dirty acid though because my friend kept it in a warm room for a very long time. The orgasm feeling was so strong that I was starting to get sick of it, but luckily it passed once the trip started. Otherwise, there was an anxious feeling in my muscles, like I needed to stretch. Maybe I was just really nervous.

i find that interesting haha ive seen hypnotizing before while i was high, but i wasnt actually hypnotized because i got sketched out of what was going to happen.

the hypnotizing itself looks pretty real man

damn that sounds fucked up but amazing.

i can kinda relate the come up and orgasming feeling, ive taken huge edibles (took biggest dose today of 50mg) and the high is just so heavy in the back of my head and body

Yeah I find altered states of mind really interesting. I got into it because I saw my friend get hypnotized on stage, I was just blown away that you can alter someones mental state just by talking to them.

I never really thought to put hypnosis together with psychadelics but I really want to see what it does haha.

Very fun. I have become a vegetarian because of it. OP of post btw

Physically i always get extreme pain in my stomach, but it's worth it.

I'm on cocaine and wine. Feel like I'm in fucking Ibiza

haha classy wine

yup, seeing it live for the first time is pretty crazy and unbelievable.

And I'm cooped up in my room feeling like a big horny cunt jeeeeez

Why does coke make me horny?

on loads of speed wish I could masturbate.
How you doing guys?