Drug thread. What are you high on? I don't care if it's weed, crystal meth or alcohol, let's get this shit started

Drug thread. What are you high on? I don't care if it's weed, crystal meth or alcohol, let's get this shit started.
>pic related
I love me some opiates.

i'm high on sugar and caffine

on a come down off of a great solo shroom trip checking in

lets get some drug stories flowing

1/2

Start us off. Any wild shroom stories? I've only tried em a handful of times and it was fun but I don't have any crazy stories worth green texting.

2/2

Reposting from other drug thread.

So I was in a hypnosis thread and people were talking about the effects of acid and it relating to suggestibility and such.

Anyway I found it interesting and I kind of want to experiment with hypnosis on people that are tripping, anybody want to get hypnotized while they're really high? lol

Just booze and weed tonight. Oh, and a touch of bitterness for those lucky fuckers that have weekends off.

dxm

9/80 schedule here.. Have weekends n every other Friday off

you didn't even put in enough effort to wirte that comment again

Love them green beans op

beautiful digits and mushrooms!

I wont go into detail but first time I did them
>nose bleed
>didn't realize
>looked down at my body
>absolutely covered in blood

scariest experience of my life, absolutely terrifying,

besides that shrooms have been good to me, although I've also only done them a handful of times

Gf of 2 1/2 years left me yesterday. Ibe been drunk ever since

>wake up 3 hours after i should have met in school
> never done any psychs before, gets a message from a close friend if i wanna eat 6 dried cubensis in a forest
>Hell yes
>Eat them, feel it within 20 minutes, felt like i saw god in the visuals and felt like vagina was the true mother flesh god
>He goes home and lets me walk in the forest on 6 gram dried mushrooms and i didnt even peek yet, i fall unconcious to the ground and get really weird shifting in and out of conciousness, if that makes sense.

> I lose control of my bodily fluids at some point, snort shit piss all over, puked and felt like it was some exorcism shit of some sort.

I tripped in that forest and totally lost myself for 8 hours.
would do again

I have 15 4mg hydromorphone and 12 60mg morphine. Still deciding which to take tonight.

Call me a lazy stoner, I wouldn't have changed anything so why not copy it.

>sober
I have ten t3's, I will take 4 tomorrow.

If I had any clue where to get norcos I would buy and take some of them.

Take all 12 morphine tabs, then insert all dilaudids into asshole otherwise you won't get high. Better add 2 or 3mg of xanax and aa shot or two of Bacardi 151 for good measure and to get a decent sleep.

suicidal thoughts

I just took 3 bottles of cough gels

Kratom and kava extract. To me, same as a few hydrocodones and a xanax with less danger and addiction potential.

>mfw faggots dropping 35 bucks for 40 mg worth of Percocet
>mfw equivalent kratom dose costs literally pennies, even if feeling isn't equal

tripping on shrooms roaming around the coast of Big Sur California. Found an abandoned house on on Cliff looking over the ocean. Unknowingly walked under a hawks nest and almost got attacked by it. havent done them for a while but when i do i prefer to trip outside in nature

I'm going to do candyflip (MDMA+LSD) for the first time. Never done LSD before. What should I expect? Is there something I should know or be prepared for?

you buy kratom irl or online?

Never seen shrooms before in person. How much is in that bag right there?

Online, no one buys kratom from head shops except for stupid ass kids with their 10 buck allowance from their parents.

Question. Would an 80mg oxy kill someone with no tolerance?

>Be last weekend
>Take 4g cubensis, random dose didn't even think before
>Tripping balls in dorm living room when normies arive
>30 min later I can't understand what they are talking about, loosing sense of self
>Spend 1 hour on the bathroom floor not understanding the world around me

Oh well. Ego death achieved for the fourth time really enjoy it. Scary in the moment but on the comedown you really feel reborn.
Learned a lot about myself and shit in general I'm less depressed.

Tripping shrooms is nice no matter how bad your trip are. When you get through it you will be a much better person

Nope, probably won't get you that high. You'd need 2 for a decent buzz and a decent sleep.

Speeded as fuck.
Anyone got some good speed music?

oh.. okay.

well. im this guy here
I'm not hugely into opiates, I do them maybe twice a year, but I do enjoy the high.

I've been out of the drug game for so long I have no contacts and have union job that I'd loss my pension if I got caught.

So is kratom something I'd look into?

Yes

You fucking serious lol. I've taken oxy 30mg and nodded hard. That's why I'm curious about 80

Probably not but it's possible. If taken whole it would probably make you puke for awhile but you'd most likely be okay because of the time releas. Either way 80 mg is way too much for someone with no tolerance/

Legit you're trying to get someone to kill themselves

I took a 30mg roxycodone and had to force myself to puke, my eye wouldn't even look straight I was so fucking high.

I would imagine if it didn't kill someone it would come very close

That user was lying to you.
See

Oh man I too have experienced what you're describing. It was unpleasant in the moment but I'd do it all over again.

Kush

Yeah but if you get into regularly using kratom it will raise your opiate tolerance and make all other opiates kinda shitty.

>be me
>use kratom daily for two years
>no other opiates
>get oxy
>40mg feels kind of okay, not like I remember
>50mg makes me sleep
>get hydro weeks later, always a fave and my first opi
>45 mg gives no good feelings just kinda buzzed and ready to pass out
>weeks later 220 mg codiene
>buzz for 30 minutes, slowly baseline within an hour

Bottom line is kratom use will kill desire for other opiates which can be good if you have addiction potential

I wouldn't bother with those user. Recently went through 6 (not all at once) and felt nothing in doses of 3-4. Decided to take 1 + do a cold water extraction on 5 others (the acemetaphoin in t3s can damage your liver if you don't do this). Got Zero effect from it and wasted my time. Would not recommend user.

I am not even exaggerating. I was sober for 7 years, and didn't smoke for 12.

When I say I was out of the game, I was fucking way out of the game.

I wont be taking it on a regular bases, and if I like it I probably will only take the t3's that I have and not buy them again.

If I had a source for norco's I would take those but thats another story.

Have you a suggestion for where to order decen kratom from thats not going to make me so high I feel paralyzed? I'm looking for a nice3-4 hour buzz that I can do shit on.

That sounds horrifying but incredible user

I appreciate that, they are left over from a surgery and I can take 2 and get the effect I want.

I know all about the effect on the liver, which is why im trying to get some advice in the thread about kratom

Going to a trance concert tomorrow with a good friend. He's bringing some 250mg mdma, about the heaviest i've ever taken. He's also bringing pcp and ketamine.

Was drinking, now I'm letting myself have some sugar.

Codiene works by turning into morphine in the body. Like 20 percent of the Codiene turns into morphine unless you add promethezine which means about 40 percent turns into morphine instead of just getting destroyed by 1st pass metabolism. That's why codiene with promethezine is really only good for people with a tolerance.

skip the pcp, and only do a small bump of ketamine

Not him but Kraken kratom has great stuff. Google em.

Damn dude have you ever done pcp? Shit scares me to death. Never tried but always been curious.

Man - fuck that. I'm sorry.

What do you think's a good occasion to do pcp? Maybe later on that night?

describe what you mean with ''nodded''
How do opiates feel like?
What is better, real life or opiates?

Ate mushrooms, proceeded to ride the tallest water slide in existence.

hotline miami soundtrack

When you're locked in a padded room with no sharp objects for 24 hours. Seriously that shit is unpredictable and turns people into madmen.

That's a stupid idea user, do LSD alone first, see how you react to it and then combine.

on its own, with a sit in if you havn't done it before

Mmmspeciosa
SoCal herbal remedies
Kratora.com

Get a red Bali or red indo strain. I'd dose about 5 grams for opiate like effects. Weight does play a part in it so if you're heavier you'll want like 7 or 8.

My dose is a consistent 10 grams across all kratom strains but everyone is different.

Nodding is kind of dipping in and out of consciousness. It's like being really cozy sleepy. Sometimes you'll have little "dream snippets" I guess I'd call it and you'll think it's really happening til you snap back awake. It's a wonderful feeling.

Don't do both. Just take the acid on its own. Don't do it too late in the day because it will keep you up for at least 12 hours. Weed for the come-down.

It is and being half awake with opiate itches is awesome. Haven't gotten that way in a long time.

during another occasion, with a sit in if you've never done it before.

you start passing out, but your mind is lucid. its the start of an overdose

they feel like you are light as a feather, slightly relaxed to extremly relaxed, warm and fuzzy, and lucid as hell.

real life is for people who cannot cope with drugs

Where are these fuckn 80s coming from god wtf

That looks like pipe not Big Sur

stoned as fuck off some electric lettuce and tangerine dream strain

I have a pain cream with ketamine in it. You just rub it on and it hits in minutes!

YOU SHOULD EXPECT AN AWESOME TIME! Especially if you haven't worn yourself out on Molly (Like I have... take it and feel nothing).

call me an idiot, but what the hell is kratom? what is it made of and what are its effects?

So apparently they are making 80s again. I really have slipped into the fifth circle of hell.. The beast has risen..

I am not going out on a limb assuming you are in the U.K.?

Leaf from certain trees in South Asia. Grows naturally in Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Borneo and Bali islands and some other areas around there.

Plain leaf Contains about 3% mitragynine and like 0.5% 7 hydroxy mitragynine which are mu opiod agonists.

OP here. Lol south west Florida baby. I post a lot in drug threads and these are my DOC so you're probably seeing my pics.

It's that bad huh? Maybe I'll go and skip it for now and find a better occassion.

On another note I recently consumed hash through coco because I have quit smoking a few years now. I was a really heavy user of weed/hash back in the day so I used whatever quantity I used then. I got too stoned though. So stoned I went bad and had a panic attack/stone-out. Emergency services had to drop by and check on me.

Later on I tried it with a lot less and I still had a near-panic attack. Is my body permanently rejecting thc?

Real life is better. I currently have 8 months clean and go to Narcotics Anonymous meetings. Drugs ruined my life, and I have no chance at using in moderation

I'm about to drive down there shit

Good for you man keep up the good work.

I am not saying its bad, I think its great. What I am saying is that if you've never done it, dont take it was that much mdma and ketamine.

I suggest strongly taking pcp at one point, just not in that setting.

Do it! I'll hook you up. 40 a pop.

Hey faggots. What are you guys up to?

Nope. In Texas. Why? I got it when I had nine cancerous lymph nodes removed from my abdomen.

Nice man! Half a g or so?

do you think it's possible to be productive and do opiates?

I forget I have a lot

sup edgelord

Effects similar to hydrocodone But unique in its own way.

No two opiates feel exactly the same and kratom can be very similar to hydrocodone but it all feels different.

if you're not an addict yes. but thats the crux

Moving to Bali in August, REEEEEE

A g, max. But it's an old picture. But i am really high on speed at the moment.

Yup. Gotta be careful and set strict rules for yourself. But really it's just a matter of time before it eventually becomes an issue. So as much as I'd love to cuz I fucking love opiates, I wouldn't recommend.

Whats up, niggerfaggot.

In green text mode. Excuse my english it's not very good sober and now I'm far from sober
This is my experience with pcp.

>Big part on campus in Sweden
>Party dies and my homes host a afterparty doing tons of speed
>6am we decide we wanna rave
>Book a 5 hour train ride to kopenhavn
>Tons of speed all day long we going hard
>We arrive and smoke loads of premium weed in Christiana, a quarter in Denmark where weed is legal
>Get to rave still going strong on speed
>Wanna do mdma and guy offers to sell "A small dose mdma". It was really overpriced but what choice did I have it was about 5 am and rave was about to close
>Turns out the "small dose mdma" was a really big dose of pcp
>By the time of pcp consuming I had taken about 30mg benzo
>Blackout and wake up at hosital

Apparently I had gone crazy and kicked our taxi driver and shit from the backseat however that is possible.The clothes I was wearing got destroyed I shed a river of sweat.
At the hospital I got into the emergency department. Having done a lot of benzo over months I was highly resistant,
In the end the doctors gave me about 300mg benzo in order to calm down.
I was put under heavy monitoring so pulse would't stop

Worst part was the 6 months after when I had to recover from the psychosis I got that day.

Weeks went by and I couldn't recover. Had a couple of serious of psychoses that left me with deep deep scars all over my body.
Got really dissociative after the pcp there where times when I was so afar from reality that I couldn't when sober not recognize my friends.

Long story short
If you are lenient to bad psychological health stay away from really high pcp doses.

Fucled me up

Got some weed, and tried some coke for the first time tonight. Went half on a gram with the guy who introduced me to it. Might do more here in a bit, gatta finish my laundry first. Responsibilities and all

If you can afford the addiction

Don't tempt me.. fuck that's beautiful.

Haha. The number one effect coke has: wanting to do more coke.

thanks mate

captcha being a cunt for anyone else?

Hahaha, din jävla bögjävel kan ju fan inte knarka utan att få psykos.

Acceptera att du fick en psykos och pönda vidare!