nothing, its hard to talk with a muslim cock in your mouth

get the hockey sticks and maple syrup

Eighteen twelve

we welcome our new god emperor

Derrrrrrrp

This is not true. Kys.

>wat do he say?
Fallout back story for real, eh?

Whether anyone in Canada wishes to admit it or not, Canada is the 51st state.

If they want to remain American, but still maintain their little system of government, then they can do what Andorra did, and recognize the President of the US as the sovereign.

He says that the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

We don't know, it will be all in french

>trudeau hands over all of canada to trump

"if you kill your enemies, they win"

He would say something about the casus belli, but Trump hasn't given one so obviously he is insane and therefore will soon be impeached. The forces will be called back. Canada won't put up a fuss about pointlessly throwing away soldiers' lives on both sides because they will just be relieved that the nutjob in charge has been locked up and they won't become part of the States.

My fellow Canadians, today is a day that will live in.....GREATNESS. This is gonna be yuuuuuge. The best. Just great. Now you won't need passports to get real medical care from the US. Actual athletes will want to play for our sports teams. Plus, we'll have somewhere to go when Greenland melts and floods most of our cities!

lol nigga you on dum Canada has never been owned by Americans.

Please excuse me while I change into my skirt and lube up before your new President arrives. Finally Canada can be under the guidance of a real man

the UK, Russia, and USA all claimed what is now Seattle and Vancouver

>We have Wolverine and the best specops.
>Oops there goes all your logistics, C&C and it looks like Logan is getting ready to make it officially Russian in the White House. Or should I say, Canadian.

Congrats america owned one province out of 10
that means it all belong to america right?
Gold star for you buddy :)

Well, of course the 13 American colonies that didn't rebel were never owned by Americans.

>"American colonies"
Did you mean British?

British North America, yes.

So tell me when exactly did "America" own Canada? I get that "British north america" did but when did "America"?

>see bs claim
>post why claim is bs
>get derided
stay classy Sup Forums

Fellow Canadians,

Please join me for one last selfie, as a nation, to show how sads we are that the US didn't respect our mutual agreement of chills.

Trumptroopers are currently crossing the borders and burning everything on their path, already ruining many municipal country fairs. We expect massive damage and casualties.

NATO, mon amour! If you hear us, please send bitcoins so we can rebuild our economy in the future.

Godspeed, and apologies

He would say "I... uh... want...uh...our... American friends... that..uh...we have...uh...that is to say...uh... we...uh will.. FUCK YOUR SHIT UP AMERICA"

"Sorry."

Canada would just be glad America is thinking of them.

/thread

Literally. fuck this cuck of a prime minister

Time to disappear up north into the Canadian Shield. From there, we will stage rebellion against the false Emperor.

Soory.

Obviously he challenges Trump to single combat, and they settle things in the ring.

that would fucking rule!

>mon amour
fuckn kekd

trudeau would get killed
>feminist cuck vs. ex-KGB agent

>Trump
>ex-KGB agent
nigga wat

Kek

See

Trudeau: "My boipussy is ready"
Trump: "It's gonna be yuge"

>real medical care
>no free healthcare
Fuck off retard

>real medical care from the US
>Actual athletes

If we let the US take part of Canada, they lose.

Kek
Came for this

It may sound good on paper.but we have a LOT of problems with it.

If they kill us we win.

No, but it is written in the articles of confederation that Canada can become a state at anytime they wish.

This is actually true. It's an open invite, though, as you might imagine, we've never taken them up on the generous offer.

We welcome our new overloards

duh

Nah, it's definitely separate from the US.

>as you might imagine
or, better yet, as we might infer

given canada is, you know

not a state RIGHT OK ANYWAY...