Import fb friends on yahoo

>import fb friends on yahoo
>search emails on leaked source
>log into facebook/snapchat with leaked email/pw's
>profit

please elaborate

people hack db's and post username/email/pass etc (depends on the site). leakedsource is a database where you can search emails that have been affected by that database hack. you can view the password etc, and if people use the same password cause they're too fucking lazy to change it, then you have all the login info you need.

That shit wants money fuck that

1 day trial is 4 bucks, the curious cat got the fucking nudes.
>stop being a pussy

if its someone you know you may be able to guess recovery questions, although it could very easily come back to you

elaborate

any Sup Forumsros have an account

You're subscribed? Try this email, it might have interesting stuff ;) [email protected]

I looked at the FAQ on leaked and didn't get the answer I was looking for

If you search an email, is that email notified that somebody searched them?

it doesnt alert them, however what other user brought up is the legality issue and tracing it back to you. though ive never heard of someone getting v& for logginng into people's emails

you get the persons email
you type it in, click "I don't know my password"
If they set up recovery questions which most major emails make you do when you create the account, you could just answer those and reset the password.
If they get the account back it usually shows where it was last accessed from so use a proxy

Hmm.

Maybe it's the choice of layout, but for some reason, I get that gut feeling that I don't trust this website. And when your gut is telling me something, I'm better off listening to it.

But that will alert the owner that someone tried to access his account from x location

right, that's why to use proxy do

man this site better fucking be legit I'm about to pay four bucks for some maybe correct passwords from myspace in 2013.... Y'all trollin or what

its legit bro gl

I just tried it. Came back with the email but no password? But it's giving me something called a "hash." What the fuck is that?

just keep in mind that there is a secret network of people logging your infor when you go to sites like this. they see it as you giving them permission to do the same to you. since you think it is ok any all.

as you can see by the pic giving the "OK" sign.

Seriously, what am I supposed to do with this? Was her email not affected by the hack? Cuz I'm pretty sure that's her email still...

A hash is an encrypted string of text fyi.
Just de-hash the hash for the password.

how do I do that?

nigga what the hell is that supposed to mean

It tells you the database its from.
If your to much of a fuckin retard to google the db and find it, then you sure as fuck can't get into no ones facebook.

Also at the bottom it says [password] and then an arrow to a bunch of text... what's that?

Use hashcat, or just look up what type of hash it is, then find a site to decrypt it. If the site can't do it, you need to do it manually or find someone willing to do it using hashcat.

That bunch of text is the hashed password.

I have no idea what I'm doing. Where do you put that shit in on hashcat?

Look man, just realised that it was from the Adobe DB, that password is not gettin cracked any time soon. If you got an account tho w/ that trial, pm me it at [email protected] and ill try to help ya out

bumping for desperation.

Ah fuck. Well, thanks anyway man. Do you think there's even anything you could do?

Not really, but you can try to look up the email on google, maybe skype. Get a username and look that up on leakedsource

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.