/enpg/ - Evil Nazi Pirates general

/enpg/ - Evil Nazi Pirates general
At last some cuties edition

Will Shia Al-beef show up again?
Will they run out of autism?
Let's find out!

hewillnotdivide.us/

if you whois the website you'll see that this is shia's project. you're being played.

Fuck her right in the pussy!

how are we being played? We know it's his project, but he does come and go with half of the posers there that are there to suck shia cock

It was never a secret.

fuck that hambeast

op plz delivar

it's always been his you fucking dumb cunt

He will nut tobias

if it wasn't a secret, then why did the have shia show up?

lol The Beef just pops in and out. that black dude is prob a nobody actor trying to get in good

You Americans love shooting up schools of children, but when the time comes to fight evil you never deliver

>Will they run out of autism
kek

he's been there all day holy shit you're fucking dumb

why is shia there if everyone know's its his 'art'? not a good secret

if our eyes aren't reals

Sup Forums

Do you think Shia realizes how dumb this is yet? He wants to do this for 4 years?

WILL ANYONE PLEASE DELIVER US SOMETHING IN THE NAME OF KEK

its not a secret???? what the fuck why are people thinking theres a secret?? its a group of people chanting out loud

no - you are wrong- he comes and goes, which is obvious

clearly

The first op ate a baguette and dabbed. So nothing interesting yet.

He'll do it for a couple of days max. No way he actually goes every day for four years.

BECAUSE WE'RE EVIL

the organizers, not that it's happening. learn to read pls

So many movies I've thrown out in the last 2 months.
Interstellar
Taxi driver
Apocalypse now
Tropic thunder
Ect
Now I gotta throw away fury too...
Fuck liberalwood

Will they survive?

>Trump shows his true colors as pro-gay and pro-abortion
>makes a better deal for social care
>retreats from destroying foreign nations
>disolves the federal reserve
>does a good job as a president
>...
>Shia still having to save face and keep the parade up for eight years
>Jaden Smith will grow out of adolescence with this embarrasment in the back of his mind the whole time, but Shia would not let it stop
kek

i think he's crazy enough to show up for several weeks. he'll probably keep going back to it when interest flags. he's the only thing that makes it work. otherwise it's just a stupid camera.

I wonder how much money Shia spent on those bum clothes.

i did read kek, HE IS THE FUCKING ORGANIZER it is his project.... what even is "the secret" that you're talking about

Am I the only one who hates the obvious attention whores on their phones in the background just there for retweets?

It's Shia guys
When Trump wins a second term, he'll do it for 4 more.

the only thing dividing me is this fucking LOW ENERGY LOSER

jesus christ man, move to the side if you're not going to provide energy

sad!

Cute thots spotted

then why would you ask "why did they have shia show up?" he chose to show up.... he chose to set up this whole thing

yeah that's most soulless women, all they want is validation

>when interest flags
you mean "fades"

You wonderful candyassggots realize I'm on here often, right?

I was born here. I will die here.

>guess who

yea exactly - you're being played. shia's behind this stream.

>bitches that float around not knowing shit about fuck, then acting like they care because CAMERA
Every bitch under 30

No, I mean flags. Learn to read dumbass.

They realize that they're chanting what we've been saying for over a year now, right?

This. He is going to see this to the end.

he's actually standing in front of it

why would you even ask why i'd ask that? this is shia's project, so clear.

wut

getting played how? i already know that and understand he's "behind the stream"... the whole thing was his idea. what are you trying to say?? you're not from america are you?

Shhhh!
That's their tactic, watch how we do shit, then reverse imitate it to meet their agendas needs.

ah - the first salient point. phew.

court jester on the way
sorry cant type n walk negroes
12:30 AM = Sieg Heil!

oh thanks

chill, I never knew it was used that way

because who is "they" nobody "had shia show up"... he decided for himself to show up because he wants to be the face of this project

Last thread just capped.

are you for real?
because I've been trolling for an hour now, but I honestly hope someone delivers

"behind the stream" means that this whole thing is his art project. you're in shia's world and I'm not.

this dudes jaw must be killin by now

Someone take a shit in Shia's Lamouf

Godspeed user, godspeed

Thanks for following my request user (my first 1st try winrar too), if you do this user, kek will remember you forever you meme gof

1/10 bait.

you got me.

You guys are going about this all wrong, doing stupid shit like a nazi salute won't do anything.
We need someone dressed like a bernie bro, spouting his idealisms, to start a fight, an actual fist fight. Let the liberals turn on themselves as the media tries to figure how to cover a bernie bro assaulting a liberal arts project.

Or we could continue with our fuck it mentality and wait for our nazi jester to show up.

luv u

shia's a free man. he can come and go as he pleases. you don't get to say he's behind this whole thing, only he doesn't.

Did anyone else notice how the one stupid chick told the other stupid chick to take a picture of her recording herself at this thing.

Wtf? Women are retarded.

Those two cunts are literally there to say they were there to their friends fuckin soulless nobodies.

i know i did because you're dumb as fuuuuuuck

>hey kids! You want a safe space that ensures daily free food and no work while you wait out trumps presidency? Look no further!

>You guys are going about this all wrong, doing stupid shit like a nazi salute won't do anything.
>We need someone dressed like a bernie bro, spouting his idealisms, to start a fight, an actual fist fight. Let the liberals turn on themselves as the media tries to figure how to cover a bernie bro assaulting a liberal arts project.
>Or we could continue with our fuck it mentality and wait for our nazi jester to show up.
THIS

I am very curious where the beehive of trump supporters are? I thought they showed up to voice their opinions all the time.

i'm gonna wait for nazi jester then play some far cry

on my way with my box copy of Tom Clancy's The Devision

I will buy anyone any game they want on steam if they come and deliver

god speed user

have you read any of the news articles on this?? it was his idea, so yes, i do get to say he's behind the whole thing, because thats what he wants people to say

See
Yes I agree

dis de bitch

someone should run up in a mask n' stap shia in the throat

Nazi Jester is bae

it's okay - you're still a good person and have compassion and kindness in ur heart.

>someone should run up in a mask n' stap shia in the throat

Nudes when?

see

TROLL THIS GIRLS TWITTER

SHE IS THE ONE STUPID BITCH IN THE FRONT BESIDE THE OTHER STUPID CUNT

MAKE HER CRY
MAKE HER CRY

I insist someone should redpill people on simple stuff, like shouting:

OBAMA HAD PROMISED TO END THE WARS, BUT HE INVADED SEVEN COUNTRIES

I don't think you understand.

So many threads like this in the last hours.
Great way to get that shia guy and his shit known.
Its a lame project, sage it.
Sage it, ignore it
Those who really want to boycott it ever thought of putting a few bullets in the kike?
Both of you would go down as legends.

YEAH! I HEAR POLICE!

thanks be to all
I'm close to site and can see the losers. jester hat on coat pocket.. waiting...
HE WILL DIVIDE US

please don't shoot me.

no i don't think i do anymore either. your replies have been poorly written and kind of hard to understand, you sound like english isn't your native language, but i don't really care because your original comment was dumb enough for me to know that the rest of your following comments contain nothing useful

king of dumb since obamas out of office

someone needs to go there and just disrupt things subtly. using violence is retarded and will galvanize this thing into something real. we need master trolling. banana suit, some guy bringing a boombox, trying to fuck up the chant, drawing attention to himself in a goofy way.

if i roll dubs just change evil nazi virus while sieg heiling or shias cocks inside us

post right before, nigger+