Cunt

>Cunt
>Is your cunt homophobic?

Brazil
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-39168153
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russian-duma-to-debate-banning-all-public-displays-of-affection-between-gay-people-a6817196.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Croatistan
Depends on who you're talking to. If you check our gov't, than, yes, for example. Sadly, mainly, the answer is yes.

it's complicated

most people think being gay is their business and no one actually objects to being gay, gays or gay marriage

but yet the culture itself remains homophobic

it's like not actually being racist, but saying racist shit all the time

Yep. Also xenophobic and lazy. Yep everyone you ask will tell you how our nation is hardworking and hospitable and tolerant.

gays not welcome!

Nah, ofc not

Flag
Yes

We can hug it out, Brazil.

Spen
Unluckily It is not though I wish Spanish was the most homophobic cunt in the planet.

if you're a cute shaved boy your ass is mine but if you are a bear man with a body full of hair you better run u fucking faggot

Stop making these threads, faggot.

this

>homophobic
we prefer not to use this word

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-39168153

I don't think that we're actually homophobic

That would be me

I wouldn't mind getting raped by a pack of wild HUEs

a cute boy or bear man?

That's too bad anons.

No bully.

w-would you cuddle with me?

>cute shaved boy
How did you know??

n-no

Is it true Russia banned gay hand-holding in public?

I'm a cute boy

Absolutely.

I live in Porto Alegre, a commie city where gay activism is politically exploited, so it doesn't sound very "homophobic".

But most conservative people I know don't give a shit if you're gay or not, they will treat you like any human being. The ones who really seem to hate on gay people are the (I don't know how to translate it, I mean the "evangélicos") non-Catholic Christians. Those are poor people who are swayed into religion because their own lives are fucked so they need to attribute the "devil's work" to others and try to see some righteousness in themselves in the process.

By the way, "homophobia" is a meaningless word when you attribute some sort of mental illness to any opposition to the political exploitation of gay activism.

Hola mi amores

>gay hand-holding
you mean when two guys hold each other's hands? never heard of it being banned and i doubt it's true

Yay!

The translation of "evangélicos" is "evangelicals" user.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russian-duma-to-debate-banning-all-public-displays-of-affection-between-gay-people-a6817196.html

link related. Maybe the law just didn't pass.

Netherlands
No

Yes but people pretend not to because they think it's an example of progress according to first world cunts.

yes

You're coming with me.

1. Polan
2. Thankfully

hands off kinmoza homofags

Sad! I'd like to go to Brazil and find a Brazilian bf. I'd like to kiss and hold hands with him. I'd like to make him feel happy. However, if I get shot by doing so, I will stay here and won't make my dream come true.

Go outside Porto Alegre, it has rednecks who hate homos. Both of my uncles absolutely despise homos.

If people find out you're gay they will just ignore you, don't worry, they won't even look towards you.

Netherlands is cute, CUTE.

lmao

Life is hard.

Take me! :3

You should be more open minded user.

What if a brazilian boy went to Germany be your bf?

Finland
50/50 chance that it is or isn't

Who is this guy?

>sadly

It is kind of a pain in the ass, let's be honest, to live in such a country when one is LGBT.

Yes my vagina dislike homosexual people

Matti Nykänen who ate 3 liters of strawberries.
He got crowned as Strawberry Matti (Mansikka Matiksi) in Suonenjoen's strawberry carnival where he was revealed to be huge strawberry fan. He even filled his freezer with strawberries for the winter.
He was also a ski jumper.

I like the fact that he is more famous for his love of strawberries than for his sports career.

So seeing gay couples is common in Brazil? At least in cities such as Belo Horizonte, Curitiba or Rio?

That'd be nice too. I'd teach him (or you?) German, would do my best to make him feel comfortable in Germany. Show him beautiful German forests and German cities, introducing him to German cuisine. Gazing in his beautiful eyes all the time, fucking him while he moans in Portuguese, kissing him all over.

but does it like other vaginas?

I don't know about Belo Horizonte or Curitiba, but i'm sure it's fairly common in Rio. Their recent movies at least portray that and they're known for being the most gay-friendly city in Brazil (thanks PSOL). I know i can say for experience that in São Paulo city it's common to see gay couples and they even hold some huge ass gay parades (and as for my area, Campinas is known for being a stronghold of gay rednecks)

ook ne znaš šta bi reko a da ne zvuči homofobično