Donald Trump? Why not Donald Duck? Amirite XDDDDD

Donald Trump? Why not Donald Duck? Amirite XDDDDD

Donald Duck? Why not Daffy Duck? Amirite XDDDDD

Daffy Duck? Why not Dickbutt? Amirite XDDDDD

Dickbutt? Why not anyone else, who gives a fuck? Amirite XDDDDD

it's like i really am in the reddit comment section

donald duck, daffy duck? why not kill your selves?

>had turned thread into a reddit section
>mfw
-w-

dayum what have I done?

I blame the dank

you fucked up Fagget

newfag dettected
never mess with dank never dare touch dank or mock dank

wAy t0 kiLL tHe m00d guyS
OH
MY
GOD
You guys are so meaeaeaeaen

OP here

ITT : FAGGOTS

no you piece of shit its time for you to gtfo of Sup Forums OP is a FAGGOT

Who in the right mind uses "XD"
what are we ? in kindergarten ???

confirmed OP has terminal 7 mind cancer or is autistic child on Sup Forums i say we hack OP and Fuck him up

no fuck you and gtfo

You have a really strong point, we need more of "OwO" and ">:3"

I Agree 100% OP is a faggot With you their Sup Forumsro

Fools! You made god sad because of your ignorant words! Now I demand you to apologize the OP or forever suffer in sin!

Eh dont worry mate i'll post some dog gore and this fag will turn off his PC we dont need more new fags around as is and OP is ultra Faggot

Fuck you faggot

>MFW
>OP Baited

no fuck you u dumbass hoe

Guys i repeat Faggot has took the bait the Faggot has took the bait

Luigi calling someone else a hoe?

jokes on you, I"m not the OP
>mfw
>user baited

>Faggot has took the bait
so you're the faggot?

we arent weaboos wer men we use memes not emoji's

user please the You can tell that wer trolling Newfags

guys guys chill Sup Forums is safe as long as we spread gore and shit we dont want kids ruining our danky place do we ? we dont need cancer .

actually we could use some dubs, user. Check em

guys is OP gone ? have we killed Off OP ?

This guy gets it

the OP is in a better place, my friend

Yus faggot we killed Off OP as We speak Op is sucking the milk out of his fathers penis cuz his fathers also a faggot and had to start producing milk cuz the moms tyrone in the family the father is a trap so he injects milk in his dick by the syringe and then feeds it to Op in Ops little Baby crib

today is a good day guys we killed a newfag . next times lesson for newfags is to lurk more and not post cancer and to grow some balls we did it gentle men we did it cheers

seriosly we need good mods on 4chin right now so we wont need to handle these fags btw this is now a sex thread about ugly bitchs

Goodbye, OP, you were the best newfag on 4chin :'(

THE DUBBBS MAH BABBBAYYYY . also OP IS STILL A FAGGOT . LETS START THIS PARTAAAAAAAY

user plese stop being a faggot

home run chippah

maybe user you should join OP in hell

wtf is wrough with you user you cry over faggots ? i never knew you were braindead user

might i suggest buying a rope for your illness you probs are a jew and you did 9/11

NIGGA I NEED FATTY TRAPS FOR MY COKC

huge transformers fan

Donald Diklump

WE NEED MORE GORE AND BLOOD TO START CLEANING THE SITE UP . Sup Forumsrothers
We Are The Omen In the sky . and internet fears us . WE ARE THE OMEN IN THE SKY

dubs

This Just in , News REPORTS say that OP was last found in home sucking dick last photos seen of suspect indicates OP look'd like this as seen in the picture from our close call reporters This is the closest we have been as to identify who OP is we will bring you the news as fast as we can on what Op may look like . our other reports suggest that 2SWEET is killing lulz and kek in the popularity factors in this thread and may rise more . back to you anons and also 2sweet Sup Forumsrothers

54 replies, only 9 posters...

This is why Sup Forums will never be great again.

I love this thread we truely are roasting this new fag arent we ? oldfags who have died would be proud to be in this thread on this historic day of roastings also i need to get in on this 2sweet thing
hmmmm i guess 2SWEET Sup Forumsrothers

anonkun plese this thread is just to roast a new fag thats all our popularity isent dieing Sup Forums will still remain alive

dude i think we do need newfags for Sup Forums to stay alive .....sadly its true wer all gona die anyways ....

please on behalf of the trump brigade, i ask please vote trump!

PLease now go viisit his website ( it is called whitehouse.gov _) and learn lots of new cool facts and changes about earth and goverment!

please!

nooo.....plese ....nooo .... it cant be true dude it cant be true Sup Forums cant die .....it cant die

we all have to die anyways we all will die fag so just relax and chill atleast we'll always have this precious memories with us burnt in our minds you can kill the man but you cant erase him from history even if theirs a few of us atleast wer leaving behind memories and doing it to make Sup Forums a good place to be in even if it is cancer it will always be our cancer and when we die we all will be with the great dead oldfags in the sky . soo dont cry and just relax and we'll all be alright