Trips

Decides

What my bong will be named

I've got that same motherfucker. Except mine used to have some kind of green paint on top. Anyway. Slagathor.

Lenny the One-Eyed Bloodhound

The legend27

Winrar

winrar good sir

Faeh'riet

Glad I won. That just popped into my head. Enjoy.

ayylmao
Got a green one for $25 from the city (nyc)

That is the one I had! After a few washes with rubbing alcohol, the green peeled off.

Really? Fuck. I really only wash it with hot water and Listerine for the base to get rid of the gunks. And small magnets to scrap away the stubborn stuff. Great bong though!

I just noticed we have different peculators.

You're right. Mine was just like OP, but had green on top. Yours might be more of a stain. I don't know. Bud and vodka.

Yesh

Name it chinesium

whoa nice alien dick dude

Whoa nice cock complex dude glad to see you again. How goes being a faggot?

Sorry you can't afford a basic one.

I'm impressed I see you literally everytime I'm on Sup Forums, your must live a thrilling life with all your alien dildos.

Sorry you can't afford $10,000 worth of "alien dildos"

Too bad most people aren't homosexuals and see penis everywhere

Stay mad you're not heady. Or you could invest in some glass and stop being so poor

>10k in glass
>not a single well engineered piece, all tacky garbage

rolling for this

Try harder brokefag
This recycler is the epitome of function you twat and my salt ripcurl murders ANYTHING you'd ever own for all of time

ULTRA SOUR BUTTFART

rollin

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows... just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

Let's see what you smoke from and what you consider a well engineered piece

Oh wait you're poor, you have no nice glass. Sorry bro

are you serioously defending your purchase of 10k worth of paraphernalia? I smoke all day every day but i still think you're a childish faggot. weed is not a replacement for your tacky personality.