this is now a trump hate thread

>MFW im OP
>MFW i realize im a fag

>MFW im Sup Forums

>MFW OP still hasn't realized he is a fag

>MFW i protest #notmypresident

Bump

MFW noone shows up to my inauguration lol

Americans are sad for having Trump now?????

Think to us, poor Italians, that we had Berlusconi and now Renzi & Gentiloni.

Send Trump here and we send Renzi in USA.

The reason Obama had more people is because Trump supporters actually have jobs

Thanks Obama!

This guy knows what's up

Nice retarded lie, faggot.

For over 30 years now, liberals are the ones with the steady jobs, successful careers, educations and degrees.

YOU are the uneducated welfare queens and drug addicts. That's a fact.

Nice fake news

im sorry i think you might be retarded

but trump supporters love complaining about losing their jobs...

>Liberal
>Succes careers
Holy shit Trump really gave you brain damage, now im truly concerned

>As of March 31, 2016, Democrats make up 76 percent of the registered voters in the District of Columbia, while 6 percent are registered with the Republican Party (represented by the District of Columbia Republican Committee)

What exactly is your point again? The media report on trump's approval ratings? The number of viewers also reported by the media same media that said Trump had less than 2% chance of winning the election? Oh, ok. Which one exactly?

Uh the crowd looks the same to me as in the other photo. Go ahead and try again.

Low energy. SAD

Ahem - Obama 08

>voting people instead of ideals

I fucking hate when people decide on wether they like the person or not when it comes to voting.

Trump was right, the election has become nothing but a reality show to see what kind of dirt they can get on everyone, the only difference is that while others try to hide it Trump will come out and say "YES, I DID SAY THAT, AND I STAND BY IT".

The final two candidates were literal TV stars doing their own little show

Oh and also . Not only that is fake but Obama was also the first black president of the US, it was bound to bring attention

>ITT trumpcucks getting baited by libgods

So Obama's economy has been doing well the, huh? You admit Trump lied when he said there are "no jobs"?

u can literally see trump standing there u autist

>has been doing well the, huh?

>fake news

For an inauguration, that crowd is PATHETIC. That is seriously a pitiful turnout.

op's face when realizing that the era of millenial slackness has ended and now he has to get a real job and move out of his parents basement

Lurk more faggot

That's what happens when the working class is you know (well you don't) working. Enjoy SNAP while you can.

arrivaderci montecatini ravioli vaspuchi whoopsi-daysi

WARNING: this image triggers Trump fags

why are trump supporters so thin-skinned?

>things Trump did as a private citizen
>thing Clinton did while holding government office

What's this supposed to convey? He won, end of story. Anyone who posts this image is butthurt as fuck that he won

Even if the ceremony only had one guy attending then it wouldn't have mattered, he won because the majority wanted him to be president. I fail to see how this image serves any purpose

not realising that the average American paid MORE under Obamacare/affordable care act.

Ignorance masquerading as enlightenment.

Majority? Actually not. Ec yes but not a majority by a long shot. Try harder.

>triggered

Ok , if by "Great" you mean spent more time at war than ANY other US President , not to mention raising the debt ceiling and not even slowing down spending and doubling the debt handed to him by Bush.

If you think thats a lot of people.. You should see mecca during the holiday.....

Do you hear yourself? Just listen to how fucking dumb you sound. You're probably some edgy 20year old acting cool to impress the other fag lords whom constantly shitpost on Sup Forums. You literally stole annons reply you fucking nigger. Think before you speak And be original you summerfag

>almost 80% of voters in DC are democrats
>only 6% are republicans
>republicans still manage to pull 1/4 the amount of people

Do leftists even think before they post?
>leftists
>thinking

Yeah ok , you know that it is in the constitution that the POTUS must be US born.

You've heard of this thing called Congress, right?

From what I see and heard is that people wanted to make american great again like the 50's but we are in 2010's about to hit the 2020's and we dont need to make america great again we need to make america update

Was all transport to and from DC shut down today?

Is this supposed to be a joke or are you really this retarded? I can't really tell.

free health care is only an issue for unhealthy people. obamacare depends on an healthy people paying for the bad choices of unhealthy people

Republicans are too fat to travel to DC, it seems.

Just a warning. Trump and the Republicans could give two shits about a mandate.

My estimation is, 30% chance you aren't going to get Trump to quit.

>I don't know how insurance works

>Obama's inauguration
i've never seen so many unemployed welfare recipients with nothing better to do all in one place before

>HURR DURR SUMMERFAG
Should probably just end it all before SNAP runs out nigger, god forbid u get a job and have responsibilities.

OP here, who the fuck are you?

niggers and illegals dont count.

those people showed up for his complexion and food stamps.
people at trump inauguration showed up to get jobs.

Never been to the South then, have you? Biggest welfare states.

But yeah, "KEEP YOUR GOVERNMENT HANDS OFF MY MEDICARE, MORANS!" is the level of thinking down there, so no surprise.

>we don't have enough tickets folks
>its gonna be YUGE

50 million unemployed niggers and thier SJW sympathisers turn out for obama
> Look at mah love

Trump supporters were all at work making sure the niggers and sympathisers can still get thier handout cheque on monday

>MFW I don't understand the presidential process
>MFW I'd literally have to do something blantantly illegal to be impeached
you should educate yourself

I don't think republicans worship their political ideology the same way democrats do, which could explain the absurd and extreme fanatic devotion from one party towards this cult of the left. Something must be really backwards when you are the party known for being more devoted and preachy than the actual religious guys.

because trump voters were at work

b-but I thought Obama got rid of their jobs? which is it?

>Never been to the South then, have you? Biggest welfare states.
Well yeah, that's where all the blacks are.

sounds about right

Most niggers too, funny how that works

people who want to work still go out and find work even if its a shitty job.

>desperate apologists

Trumptards on weak Inauguration turnout:

>THEY WERE WORKING

Trumptards on campaign trail:

>MESSICANS TOOK OUR JERBS
>ROBOTS TOOK OUR JERBS

I'm British, that incompetant fuck ain't MY president

This

>sense
Why bother, am i rite?

shhh.. you'll scare them

Those fucking quads

>pretending that the opinion of the 5 million hillary lead in california matters

Any opinion that comes out of california is inherently wrong.

The whole fucking reason we are fueling global warming on purpose is to sink it into the fucking ocean, retard.

>you doing absolutely nothing to refute a legitimate point

That was 8 years ago. Everyone watches the news on the Internet now, not on TV. Nice try though.

Also the inauguration took place in a -gasp- blue state. How far did the libcucks have to travel to show up?

You're a retard kys, inb4 taking obvious bait no one is actually this retarded

are you claiming not a single American works?
we lost the GOOD jobs and now work at shitty jobs with lower pay.

if you actually worked ever in your life you would know this.

>damn, mexicans showin out like a mf

DELETE THIS

>shitty job

So you acknowledge some jobs are shitty then? So how does this make you feel:

"During the Republican debate in Milwaukee in November 2015, Trump said wages are "too high" and, when asked whether he would raise the minimum wage, said, "I would not do it."

Oops, guess not. It's the white trash.

(Not him) An user that speaketh the truth. Now kill yourself.

>we lost the GOOD jobs

See Trump wants to lower your wages.