Feels thread

feels thread

>last time obama wasn't in office twitter and facebook were barely a thing and Sup Forums was still in it's prime

Like him or not, he connected our past with our future.

If you feel like a forever alone person, I recommend reading this, I can identify 100 per cent with this.

Right now my life consists of distraction (a lot of fapping, eating pizza (doesn't mean I'm fat), doing various things at the computer) because I want no part of the real world. Society doesn't accept people like me so it can fuck off. I just wasn't born with the social toolset that other people take for granted. I will continue living like this as long as I have the energy, every day waiting for the miracle.

Bump Sup Forumsitches I really need this!!

Just because you weren't born with the "toolset" (bullshit btw, no one is born with it) doesn't mean you can't develop it bro

tfw this happened about 20 minutes from where i live
>feelsbadman

i remember reading something in a feels thread a while back about not feeling anything anymore, just being numb

i feel that right now

Yeah that was wrongly worded by me, what I meant was that people with social skills just had the luck of growing up in a environment where they were accepted from the beginning, so they could develop these skills and improve them as their life went on.

Read the pic I've posted, it explains exactly why people like me can't simply develop these skills. I had the bad luck of being socially awkward as a kid and getting bullied and never really getting support I should have gotten at an early age. It didn't get any better as time went on (puberty was the worst time of my life) and now I have pretty much accepted my fate and just distract myself from the real world because confronting myself with that shit is depressing.

I really hate my life and want to die but can't brink my self to kill myself cus I'm not selfish enough to put my friends and family through that pain. I also have no respect for people who kill themselves but if I was gonna die I would happy

why do you hate life if say you have friends and family?

just one small problem... Sup Forums posts are dated 10/28/11, the article is dated 08/07/11

fake AND gay

You could still be surrounded by a room full of people almost every one has someone who cared about them. Sadness is more than bad stuff happening to people it could be a chemical inbalence in the brain. I hate my life because I'm poor and not amounting to shit blame myself for a close relatives death for my parents splitting up, becoming distant from friends and much more

bump

I've damaged my penis from too much masturbation

What do

I'm not really one for art, but Van Gogh really speaks to me. Maybe it's just because he dealt with the kind of shit the rest of us here on Sup Forums deal with. I honestly think he would've fit right in here.

Get it removed and become a girl for BBC since you don't know how to properly use it

NO I love my penis.

I just never use lube hmmmm :(

How do you even damage your penis while masturbating?

what the fuck nigger

Fine then cage it up and let your boypucci get fucked

bro im similar but the way i coped with bullying was to become a smart ass and since i was so good at it ever since highschool people just leave me the fuck alone, but its never been physical so i wouldnt be able to understand that aspect

if you still has your foreskin, you would just fap inside the skin

still have mine, feelsgoodman

Both of my parents died last year in november. My mum passed away from a 2 year ordeal with cancer, and my dad had a stroke and died.
Im 20.

>Be me, 16 year old femanon
>I know, I know... tits and all that
>Not very popular, only a few friends
>Don't drink or do drugs or anything
>One day, some of the popular girls invite me to "the pit"
>The pit is where all the high school kids would go to party on weekends
>It's miles from town, in the middle of nowhere
>Realize they only want me there to be the designated driver
>I spend the whole night not talking to anyone
>Finally time to go home
>Driving back on gravel roads
>The other girls are being drunk twats
>Making fun of me the whole time
>The one in the front seat with me thinks it's funny to pretend to grab the wheel and scare me
>Only one time, she actually grabs it and pulls it.
>Good thing I was driving slow, so the car only rolled 4 times when we hit the ditch.
>There were 5 of us in the car
>Only 2 of us lived
>clickitorticket.jpeg
>Still was in the hospital for 2 months with a broken neck.
>Airbags are strong...
>There were benefits and memorials for the other girls and their families
>My family got lawsuits
>They tried to say I was driving too fast
>Police report says I wasn't
>They tried to say I had been drinking and doing meth at the party
>Blood tests when they brought me to the hospital said I wasn't
>Finally got all of them cleared up last year
>My family had to move to a new town because of harassment and death threats
>Dad had a good job, now has two work two to make half as much money
>Parents say they support me and love me, but I can tell they resent me

Moral of the story, never try to be cool. If you are a loser, stay that way.

Are you alright?

or maybe you just had bad luck and surrounded yourself with bad people.

In sorry to hear that hopfully life gets better for you baby girl

>clickitorticket.jpeg

One of the things I love about this site is all the dry humor that's always there, even in the most terrible situations.

user, I', not saying you should cover it up.
Just the opposite, from someone that's been in that situation.

Convert it to self-realization. Try something difficult. Accomplish it.

No.

Maybe.

It won't.

Thank you.

my dad died when I was really young user. has stuck with me my entire life. thankfully I have my mom, but I couldn't imagine your situation. love you Sup Forumsrother

>it wont
You don't know that

Neither do you.