You can make one "thing" vanish from existence for the rest of time. It can be a single thing...

You can make one "thing" vanish from existence for the rest of time. It can be a single thing, or a collection of things, like condoms. What is it?

OPs

Electrons.

Viruses. Like the kind your body gets. Not the kind you get for trying to download CP. Either viruses or prions are the logical choices here

Protons >:(

What? Viruses and prions are on totally different levels of epidemic potential or whatever you'd call it. When was the last time you even heard of anyone contracting a prion?

The understanding of the universe. We are cursed to always wonder.

And that's different from our current situation... how?

I'd say pic related , yes.

Lima beans.
Eugh...

Viruses are extremely useful nowadays though, great vectors for DNA. Hell we might not even exist without them, the yee theorizing that viruses may have helped speed up certain evolutionary processes by adding extra DNA to an organism for recombination.

Prions on the other hand are literally just proteins, how are you gonna destroy only the prion proteins and leave the good proteins intact? Especially considering what's a prion to one organism isn't necessarily gonna be a prion to others.

Islam, obviously. Now THERE'S a cancer that needs eradicated

Ignorance. That would wipe out all religion and most of the world's problems right there.

The belief in allah,like,even though the quran,hadith books and aqwal books exist,everyone will know they are piles of crap.

Humans...

All of them.

The jews

Greed. We'd get to Mars way quicker without worrying about expenses, we'd just hammer down and get to planning and building, even make it possible for yearly return trips to Earth.

This website.

All religion. It is the cancer that keeps humanity in the dark

>without greed our people would never yearn to conquer lands and strive for greatness. Mere survival would become sufficient like it is for guys like me. You don't want to be like me, a hobo with a shotgun.

human beings

>hobo with a shotgun
fucking great movie
now i want to watch it

>getting rid of shit that we owe our existence and abour half of evolution to

Cultural Marxism

Liberals.

The concept of "Women's Pride".
America's gonna be great again, we might as well enjoy it when it was greatest back in the 50's.

Yes, it was. I see you have good taste, sir. I also have good taste.

The Jews

ignorance is what makes us different from the autists

the concept of religion/religious beliefs

Religions

Sup Forums and anyone who uses it daily

DONALD TRUMP, hahaha see what I did there, I was all topical and shit.

Autism is genetic ignorance.