Why does everyone from Eastern Europe have the same accent when they speak English even though they speak different...

Why does everyone from Eastern Europe have the same accent when they speak English even though they speak different languages?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S5BLh77cV_A
youtu.be/fD2MjBt75Lg
youtu.be/Zk7WMJ-vKNA
youtu.be/kZlB_BZ2iNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every time I start to think American ignorance and stupidity is an exaggeration I see a new post like this

This

Shut up Australia

They all have a phonetic alphabet. But anyway I don't think they sound the same.Hear this
youtu.be/S5BLh77cV_A

Tbf I agree with him and have often wondered this

Not an answer.

Their languages are similar, they used o be one cunt not too long ago, so their accents are similar.

We all have palatalization

>they used o be one cunt not too long ago

nah m8, that was you and Pakistan

They don't speak multiple languages, only Estonians and Hungarians have really different languages. The rest of Europe speaks Balto-Slavic languages which are basically the same and the different dialects are just called "languages" because everyone is butthurt about everyone else.

this. we all should just switch to one language which is spoken by the largest amount of people.

not an argument

eastern euros sound alike

even meme hungarians and romanians

LMAO

>New post

This guy posts Soe every day atleast once.
>bla bla bla women bla bla bla europe

Say that to my face fucker and not online and see what happens

It's true desu, the Latvians at work could be Poles for all I know.

who dis? I'm in love.

>Serb accent
youtu.be/fD2MjBt75Lg

>Hungarian accent
youtu.be/Zk7WMJ-vKNA

>Romanian accent
youtu.be/kZlB_BZ2iNE

Sound different to me

>I agree with him

you're fucking retarded then

They're related languages.

why do british people not sound british when they sing?

But they don't even sound all that alike. Even Slovenian and Croatian, which are very closely related, differ in that Slovenian has 8 vowel sounds and Croatian only 5, but it has 3 consonant sounds more.