Could she pass as a local in you're cunt?

Could she pass as a local in you're cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jessicaromerorod/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People would think she's asian

yes

God damn yes

no, she looks like a nigger, probably from an african country like Congolombia.

This is why people give Argentina shit.

I would like a girlfriend please and thank you.

Yes

probably not

no

I'd like to become a local in her actual cunt if you catch my drift

how?

Rejjie snow is living proof that Ireland is no longer white

because she has fucking slope eyes Dago

No, too white.

who?
blacks dont pass as locals though kek, they may be """irish""" but nobody really thinks they are

yes
everyone can

She could pass as a local in my bedroom

sauce

so she would fit in perfectly?

>posting a fake map

this is the real one.

Positive canthal tilt has nothing to do with being Asian, it just means you have very good undereye support.

Yes. Mixed race though.

She has that characteristic Colombian mestizo look. I don't know why but most of your women have that similar look, same kind of eyes, eyebrows and skin tone.

t. Latinas pro

she can pass as local on my dick if you know what I mean

No she is too pretty/feminine

No

Colombian Mestizos have many different looks and skin tones, for many reasons. Because not all people is mixed in the same proportion; because indigenous people in Colombia are very diverse and come from different ethnic/linguistic groups (pic related) and European colonists too; because of the presence or absence of other immigrant communities (particularly Blacks and Syrian Lebanese), etc etc.

I think they all have the same kind of surgery

Yes

>tfw they look like a female version of me
you may be right

Considering I live in a college town in one of the most populated and diverse states in the country, yeah, she could pass, easily.

Hell, in this day and age, she could be 6'6, half Cambodian half nigger, have purple hair, nipples pierced poking through her shirt, and have an oversized clit easily mistakable for a childs penis bulging through her yoga pants, and she'd still pass.

Where the fuck did everything go so wrong?

Colombian women all look the same. I knew she's Colombian before even checking the thread.

agree, when i watched Narcos i could easily tell who was colombian and who wasn't

Yes

He means Hispanic

I apologize, my country men are dolts

because this retard makes same shit thread every day.

>you'll never have a wife

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

Why is she?

Name? You've got them saved with their 6tag file name, so you know her instagram.

Don't hold out on us, fucker.

instagram.com/jessicaromerorod/

Thank you, my friend

Flyover detected.

just post her fucking instagram already you fucking spic

yeah

Look up, Juan

Post face

>blacks dont pass as locals though kek, they may be """irish""" but nobody really thinks they are
Lmao all cucked nations say this, especially America.

Por los ojos, tiene los ojos indios, como amerindios (no es una cosa mala).

hmmmm

Colombiana > girl from colombia
co > Colombia
what the fuck are you thinking about?

Goddamn, fucking perfect. Objectively perfect.

This is what perfection of the feminine form is like. I'm speechless.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP

she could pass as local in my bed

LIFE, IT SEEMS, WILL FADE AWAY
DRIFTING FURTHER EVERY DAY

yes you fucking dumbass

>tfw no Colombian gf

Why do all Colombia girls look the fucking same?

Is it because they all have the same surgery? because it's obvious your women are plastic as fuck

Don't be deceived. It's just that this user posts the same girls over and over again. That's not even how the average colombian looks like. She's a solid 7, while in reality most girls here are somewhere between 4-6

i've never seen no one with facial surgery

maybe in your shithole a.k.a bogota

too bad sudacas age like fucking shit

i know i will ;_;

she looks literally like every middle/upper class girl in brazil ever

It's the same guy so he posts girls with the features he likes:
Oval face
Big slanted asian eyes
Light skin
Dark hair/eyes
Pointy chin

not really m8, I've been everywhere in this cunt and I know for a fucking fact how people from every place look like. Paisas are a fucking myth (and I'm a paisa myself from the coffee axis). Sure some of them are godesses but the vast majority are average looking at best

>lying on the internet
why, and why are rolos so jelly of us?

Looks like your average Californian

wtf i love california now

just stating facts. I can tell you that Manizales have better looking girls than Medellin, for example. Cucuta too. Rolas aren't known for being hot but some of them are pretty decent. Anyways, I wouldn't lie about the place I was born on a fucking nepalese antiques forum

she could pass as a local in my bed

yea

Funny as a Native American I don't see it that way maybe it's that I'm wrong for not seeing some nigger on my ancestral lands as a native same for white cuck faggots

Cali> Pereira> Manizales.

I've been told Neiva is awsome girl-wise, but I've never been there so I can't tell.

sure man, it's always a fucking rolo with the self-hate and pretending to be paisa, atleast costeƱos have some sense of self-respect and patriotism, i know bogota is shit but don't be a bitch about it

won't even bother arguing with you man. Just re-read my previous post if you need clarification